Author Topic: Are you people fucking kidding me?  (Read 6751 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Are you people fucking kidding me?
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2012, 07:49:31 pm »
Reading thread:
Becca: Was banned, a known troll.
Allers: Was banned, a bit of a reputation.
Serge: Was banned, still butthurt over being banned for his shenanigans a few days ago.
^ Also the chief complainers in this thread.

c-RPG is becoming too predictable in who says what on these forums anymore...

*Awaits flaming responses*
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Rainbow

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2012, 07:51:56 pm »
Reading thread:
Becca: Was banned, a known troll.
Allers: Was banned, a bit of a reputation.
Serge: Was banned, still butthurt over being banned for his shenanigans a few days ago.
^ Also the chief complainers in this thread.

c-RPG is becoming too predictable in who says what on these forums anymore...

*Awaits flaming responses*

*nods*  My dad would say something along the lines of "who is the common denominator"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2012, 08:02:28 pm »
I believe what has been deemed acceptable and unacceptable behavior has already been defined in black and white.  It isn't my job to tell you what is better the horse or the hammer.  I just wanted you to know what has already been defined and you were clearly breaking the rules.  You also lied at the beginning of this thread stating you had rocks and you are now inferring you were just riding a horse.  Please have some level of integrity.

If someone is riding around actively using their horse as a weapon I would not personally consider that leeching, considering the amount of upkeep a horse costs and how effective bumping enemies can be in helping team mates get the kill. 

A horse is a weapon if it is being used as such IMO, especially since he is paying upkeep for it compairable to that of an expensive weapon. I'd understand if he were riding away from the battle, not fighting at all, then that would just be leeching and avoiding combat, but if he's going in using his horse as a weapon to help his team mates, then I'd say he is far more useful to the team than most low level characters.

That's just my two cents on the subject anyhow, mainly because I feel you have a personal dislike for the person you are requesting a ban against and wouldn't have done so if it were someone you had no bad feelings towards.

Offline becca

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHANEL
  • Game nicks: Becca_of_Chanel
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2012, 08:05:52 pm »
+2
Tears of Destiny, I've never been banned.  That's the whole reason I made this thread.  A bunch of people who don't like me have made bogus ban threads, ALL OF WHICH WERE LOCKED, but they have succeeded in making me look like bad.

Way to fall for their bullshit btw.

I mean look who has made ban threads against me.  Anders, Jano, and Rainbow.  Anders makes ban threads for literally anything because he's a shut in sperg, and in one of Rainbows screenshots you can see him and Jano collaborating to falsely accuse me of leeching.  It's total bullshit.  I mean, in Anders thread his proof screenshot shows him doing the exact same thing he's trying to get me banned for doing.  How any of these ban threads are even making it passed the average human brains built in bullshit detector is fucking incredible.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 08:12:20 pm by becca »
Ban request forum: Where shitty players go to recoup their self-esteem after getting their shit pushed in at internet swords and horses.

Offline Rainbow

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2012, 08:07:30 pm »
If someone is riding around actively using their horse as a weapon I would not personally consider that leeching, considering the amount of upkeep a horse costs and how effective bumping enemies can be in helping team mates get the kill. 

A horse is a weapon if it is being used as such IMO, especially since he is paying upkeep for it compairable to that of an expensive weapon. I'd understand if he were riding away from the battle, not fighting at all, then that would just be leeching and avoiding combat, but if he's going in using his horse as a weapon to help his team mates, then I'd say he is far more useful to the team than most low level characters.

That's just my two cents on the subject anyhow, mainly because I feel you have a personal dislike for the person you are requesting a ban against and wouldn't have done so if it were someone you had no bad feelings towards.

There is only one person I don't like and that is Jester.  I was frusterated because I was on a huge losing streak then I just see this clown riding around all willy nilly claiming to be helping but it truly was laughable.  He was trying to punch other horse riders so don't let him paint this pretty picture for you.  Like I said to him earlier... we both know how it really went down.  I even asked him to spawn w/ a wep more then once and was ignored.  I have no ill will or vendetta against him and i'm not certain how you assessed this in the first place.  I have made no claim to such things.  I am a pretty matter of fact person.  Speaking matter of factly, as a matter of fact, I actually like Chaos players.  Because of them and many hours of duels I have improved.  I got a warning in forums for sticking up for one in the ban polls. 

Offline DrKronic

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • Arch Villain of cRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I do what I want
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2012, 08:08:07 pm »
they are not fucking kidding you, they are just douchenozzles(the average troll of cRPG, I mean player)

PS if u read on these forums your probably an asshole

quick edit to flame tears: still the biggest manipulator out here, close your pussy lips and make me some pie

hopefully that met your standards, I stay away from the forums out of fear I'll become a retarded sociopath like the average poster

« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 08:17:11 pm by DrKronic »
Greed is for amateurs...Chaos, Disorder, Anarchy now that's fun!

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2012, 08:11:11 pm »
+1
Tears of Destiny, I've never been banned.  That's the whole reason I made this thread.  A bunch of people who don't like me have made bogus ban threads, ALL OF WHICH WERE LOCKED, but they have succeeded in making me look like bad.

Way to fall for their bullshit btw.

Uh, mine was for dieing and then re spawning same round, thereby getting 2 lives. Exploiting. I wouldn't call that hating you, but the fact that you can't just die and STAY DEAD. You idiot self decided "Herp derp, i can respawn cause i'm cool!"

I was kinda going to agree with you, but just watching you BITCH for a WARNING. A WARNING. Holy....

Btw, before you complain about mine, why not go look at the reason again. SInce you can't seem to see past your own self absorbed self.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 08:14:50 pm by Lt_Anders »

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2012, 08:14:37 pm »
Its one thing if ur an ass hat troll on na 1 with 100+ people ur actions do not change the outcome of the round (because there are a couple on each team)

But na comm usaully has 20 players on it and one person being a dumbass on a horse makes a big difference

Also becca u always tk/tw so u either suck or its on purpose; everyone dislikes you so you have brought this on yourself :/

Offline becca

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2012, 08:18:18 pm »
So let me get this straight, actively participating and doing your best to help your team win when you are a low level is now considered leeching and will net you a ban?  Is that the general consensus here?
Ban request forum: Where shitty players go to recoup their self-esteem after getting their shit pushed in at internet swords and horses.

Offline becca

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2012, 08:21:07 pm »
+2
I actually like Chaos players.

You obviously have an agenda here, as I have absolutely nothing to do with Chaos.  I wear Chanel no. 9

Offline Rainbow

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2012, 08:23:54 pm »
+1
Goes to show how little I actually know about you which obviously wouldn't influence a jaded opinion of you.  Perhaps you actually deserved a thread in the ban polls then?  No... that is just crazy talk.  The world is just out to get you.

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2012, 08:24:10 pm »
+1
Why so much hatred all up in this thread?

Why can't we all just love each other and eat hummus and have a gay orgy?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2012, 08:25:14 pm »
+2
quick edit to flame tears: still the biggest manipulator out here, close your pussy lips and make me some pie

Thank you! A few words go a long way, remarkable, really.
Oh yes! Hummus and fresh pita bread oooooh yes.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 08:26:19 pm by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Rainbow

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2012, 08:28:45 pm »
Why so much hatred all up in this thread?

I only like 50% of your suggestion.

Offline becca

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2012, 08:32:29 pm »
+4
If someone makes a ban thread that doesn't actually result in a ban and is actually just a bunch of bullshit, the accuser should be given a ban.  The ban thread is out of control.