Author Topic: Are you people fucking kidding me?  (Read 6786 times)

Offline becca

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHANEL
  • Game nicks: Becca_of_Chanel
Are you people fucking kidding me?
« on: April 06, 2012, 05:58:14 pm »
+6
Since the thread is locked and I can't even defend myself, fuck everybody trying to get me banned.

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,29532.0.html

I literally JUST RETIRED, and I'm riding around on a rouncy with a hammer or rocks, I can't remember, and people are making ban threads for me saying I'm leeching?  Rainbow you are a fucking joke, between you constantly bitching about people saying bad words ON THE INTERNET and this, you should probably just go live in a goddamn monastery and never interact with human beings again.

I mean honestly, what the fuck is even the justification of that ban thread?  How do you not get warned/muted for making a completely bogus ban thread???  I'm like level 9 in those screenshots and I'm already riding a horse, basically the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of leeching.  I'm fucking losing tons of money doing that.  Did I offend your delicate sensibilities by riding around naked?  Sorry, I literally have 3 strength and can't wear any of my armor yet.

TLDR; Rainbow, shut the fuck up.

edit:  and even if I don't have a weapon, I still do more damage by goddamn horse bumping people than with any 0 powerstrike hammer.  You and Jano are literally on a witch hunt and acting like total idiots. 
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 06:03:22 pm by becca »
Ban request forum: Where shitty players go to recoup their self-esteem after getting their shit pushed in at internet swords and horses.

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
Re: Are you people fucking kidding me?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 06:04:01 pm »
+1
Idiots who tattle tale to get others ban are well IDIOTS. All they care about is retiring and making other people banned to waste their money
Ca$hville 615

Offline Sergee

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PRO_TheSerge
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 06:10:45 pm »
+19
Basically everybody in Crpg now has their finger on the screenshot button at all times. Crpg is filled with cry babies
PROUD MEMBER OF THE 1%

THE 99% WILL LOOK UP AND SAY "FEED ME"
AND I WILL SHIT DOWN THEIR THROATS.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 06:17:41 pm »
+2
You know, the fact that my ban request from MONTHS ago just got closed hurts you more since the admins were to lazy to close it way long ago, so it seems like you are bad all of a sudden. Sucks, but spawning with a horse is a weapon...It does (blunt?) damage on bumps.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Inequity

• Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: kampgrounds of america
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 06:24:56 pm »
+4
BREAKING NEWS:

the crpg community is awful

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2012, 06:30:39 pm »
The community isn't that bad actually. 

Becca rages all the time.  Seems like an angry guy to me.  If I was that unhappy and pissed off all the time I'd probably not bother getting out of bed in the morning.

The thread was closed because no action was taken.  You can pm rangerbob and let him know what is up...

I agree it shouldn't have been locked, but you should try smoking some weed or get outside...anything that will help cheer you up some, because bro you certainly need it.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline becca

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2012, 06:41:00 pm »
+1
So in a discussion about how ridiculous ban threads have become, you post what amounts to umadbro.

Great contribution Huseby, I can see why you might be trying to shit up my thread.  I mean it's not like you have your own thread talking about the general state of the game and it's admins or anything.

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,29495.0.html

And I don't "rage all the time".  If I did that, I would be posting a bunch of semi-literate ban requests, instead I just play the game and now there are a bunch of admins waiting for me to make a mistake so they can fucking ban me because of false allegations, which is complete shit and the point of this thread.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 06:50:18 pm by becca »
Ban request forum: Where shitty players go to recoup their self-esteem after getting their shit pushed in at internet swords and horses.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 06:46:04 pm »
Well I thought it was worth noting that I've never seen you say anything other than seething angry comments.  Which is off topic and not relevant to your post...

I think it's ridiculous it was locked with essentially a warning ( you should be able to defend yourself if you're being watched or warned).  Which is what I said in my previous post.  I also said in the post you could PM the guy who "gave the warning" and explain the situation to him.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 06:49:37 pm by CrazyCracka420 »
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Tyrell

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: Tyrell, Prince Aegon, Date_Masamune
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2012, 07:12:24 pm »
Rainbow is a my old friend...(in the insult way, not the homophobic way!)

~Libernate
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.

LIBERNATE

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2012, 07:21:52 pm »
+2
BREAKING NEWS:

the crpg community is awful

I didn't know this was news.

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2012, 07:34:12 pm »
its lazy selfish players like you that use lame excuse like 'oh i just retired' so you dont have to try, so you just ride your teams coattails like a leech.
get a real weapon
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 07:39:10 pm by Digglez »

Offline Rainbow

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2012, 07:35:53 pm »
Since the thread is locked and I can't even defend myself, fuck everybody trying to get me banned.

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,29532.0.html

I literally JUST RETIRED, and I'm riding around on a rouncy with a hammer or rocks, I can't remember, and people are making ban threads for me saying I'm leeching?  Rainbow you are a fucking joke, between you constantly bitching about people saying bad words ON THE INTERNET and this, you should probably just go live in a goddamn monastery and never interact with human beings again.

I mean honestly, what the fuck is even the justification of that ban thread?  How do you not get warned/muted for making a completely bogus ban thread???  I'm like level 9 in those screenshots and I'm already riding a horse, basically the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of leeching.  I'm fucking losing tons of money doing that.  Did I offend your delicate sensibilities by riding around naked?  Sorry, I literally have 3 strength and can't wear any of my armor yet.

TLDR; Rainbow, shut the fuck up.

edit:  and even if I don't have a weapon, I still do more damage by goddamn horse bumping people than with any 0 powerstrike hammer.  You and Jano are literally on a witch hunt and acting like total idiots.

Don't kid yourself about the rocks.  That might sound good to everybody else but you and I both know better.  The rules are the rules.  If you can't follow them then get outa here.  Here is a novel concept though...  Stop doing things worthy of banning rather then shrouding me in veil of your own inadequicies.

Offline becca

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2012, 07:40:48 pm »
+3
You must be completely retarded if you think I was leeching.  I'm riding a 9000 weapon.  Also, every round I'm actively participating and helping the team while being a super low level.  I remember those rounds perfectly.  I rode around behind San_of_Chaos and did my best to cut his horse off near my teammates so they could kill him. 

Explain to me how any of that is leeching?

Should I just spawn naked with a hammer and die?  How about you stop posting idiotic ban threads and trying to make me look bad. 

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2012, 07:43:10 pm »
+2
Hm, I would also say running around with a horse that costs a shitlot is more worthy than running around with a hammer naked and dieing.

Since bumps are actually useful and if you just retired then having a hammer is completely useless anyway.

Offline Rainbow

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2012, 07:46:37 pm »
I believe what has been deemed acceptable and unacceptable behavior has already been defined in black and white.  It isn't my job to tell you what is better the horse or the hammer.  I just wanted you to know what has already been defined and you were clearly breaking the rules.  You also lied at the beginning of this thread stating you had rocks and you are now inferring you were just riding a horse.  Please have some level of integrity.