Author Topic: Greetings fair Anwyl  (Read 2997 times)

Offline Bigadaboosh

• Knight
  • Renown: 46
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Bigadaboosh, Duo, Reipuman, Amuro
  • IRC nick: Bigadaboosh
Greetings fair Anwyl
« on: April 05, 2012, 10:59:22 am »
    Hello Anwyl. My name is Bigadaboosh, aka Beegaboosh, aka Big bad bosh, aka bigadouche, aka bogadouchebag, aka bigotaboosh, aka baby faced bob, aka Duo Maxwell, and aka The Reipuman. One day many moons ago, my good friend told me about a "video game" with a superb melee system that was really fun to play with others. You may know this friend as "uumdi". This was later proven to be a farce. Anyway I bought "Mount & Blade Warband" and installed it along with "Crpg". I was quick to realize that this wasn't the type of game I could just pick up and be good at. My weak level one Bigadaboosh with his club in hand being slain over and over, all the while clinging to the small yet sweet pipe dream of one day being a true two handed hero. Slowly but surely I practiced my blocking and bought new weapons and armor as Bigadaboosh grew in strength. I even started beating my good friend Uumdi here and there. He sure is a rascal with that ol english bill. I came to a point in my life where I finally claimed my prized treasure, the Highland Claymore, and could distribute my street justice across the siege servers as I saw fit. I was getting better at the game and found myself fighting on par with the likes of Robert Namo The Great, a top three player by ripper x's standards. I thought it was time I take my talents to south beach and try to posse up with a group of esteemed gentleman and or ladies to carry me to more victories.
     Once again, I sought my Broski Uumdi. He had made his nest with a rascally group of ruffians known to me as "Chaos". I thought to myself and searched deep down to my very soul, my warriors soul, to see if I could consider applying for a chance to join this rag tag group of green machines. Do I want to ally myself with that "bundle of sticks copter" Rhaelys of Chaos? That "speed hacking douche nozzle" Canary of Chaos? Could I really take up arms with the "roman emperor crossbow sodomy craving pussy bundle of sticks" Marcus Aurelius of Chaos? Uumdi assured me that they were all esteemed gentleman and could be trusted with my very life. I rolled the dice and made a go of it and applied for the big green monsters. It was not very long before I discovered we were like peas and carrots! Most of my mount and blade days were now packed chalk full of hearty guffaws, and I was winning much more often. I was enjoying my time with my new found brethren and the day came where I was accepted into the ranks of the chaotic bunch. I put on my shiny new tags, but It was then that my curse was cast.
    I was apart of a team, and expected to adhere to the policies set by my new team. Surely it wasn't going to be hard to just get along (for the most part) with everybody as I had before. I tried to mingle with the server, as I had many times before, but something was wrong....  I was met with a new found animosity and outcry as if I was an enemy of the state! What have I done to these people I would wonder. Why do they try to torment me so? I just fight with all my heart and soul and put it all on the line, where was the mutual respect I once shared with my fellow warriors? And then it dawned on me... I had turned green. They treated me as if I was some sort of infected host, unable to socialize with any but my own. Constantly made to feel inadequate and hopeless If I was even to just fall in battle to a Swift cavalry shot to the back. Was it a betrayal to all my battle buddies I had greeted so many times before that I joined Chaos? Did I commit a grievance in taking up arms with my Jolly Green Giant? NAY! IT IS NOT I WHO BETRAYED THEM, BUT THEY ME! If I can't be treated like I once was simply because of 5 letters after my name, then I can't be bothered to try to continue befriending these two faced cretins. So it is then I decided that I will do my best to still be friendly, but try my best to ignore the vicious attackers who come at me in numbers greater than I can count.
    So now it is left to you fair anwyl. Do you hate me? Do you hate all that is aligned with the piercing emerald green soul? You can continue to hate me because of five letters, or you can take my hand, extended with the intent of comradery and friendship. I have never spoken to you before this day, but it is on this day that I, Bigadaboosh, extend my hand forward and wait...

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
Re: Greetings fair Anwyl
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 11:01:32 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 11:02:24 am »
Dafuq

Offline larlek

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Larlik PooperScooper Larlek
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 11:03:21 am »

Offline Ufthak

• Baron
  • Renown: 97
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 11:04:43 am »
EU wouldn't understand. Back to your Coconuts, Cooties.

Offline Bigadaboosh

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 11:05:19 am »
I am being 100 percent sincere and humbly request that you take your funny moving pictures elsewhere.

Offline Materia

• Baron
  • Renown: 86
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Racist, and such.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Boxxy's Army
  • Game nicks: Materia, Boxxys_minion
  • IRC nick: -
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2012, 11:41:26 am »
cRPG community is 99.9% 4Chan look a like.

You may be serious, me, and few others, but rest? They will either insult you, or troll.

+100% for being "racist retard". You rather be safe racist in your country, than dead French bundle of sticks under the truck wheels, blown to pieces by a bomb, or shot in your own country, by so called "refugees". Lewak logic. Youll all die, sooner or later :). Enemy of my enemy, is my friend. Muslims will deal with you, go use the power of crayons do defend yourself.

Offline Rhygar666

• Count
  • Renown: 230
  • Infamy: 107
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • möp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Rhygay666_HRE
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2012, 11:50:19 am »
watatatatataattatatatattatatatatatatatatatatt
Omae wa mo shindeiru

Offline Jacko

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fffnanguard!
  • Game nicks: Jacko
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2012, 11:53:13 am »
Do you wan't people to read that or are you just copy pasting from somewhere else? That is horribly unreadable. Learn to structure your writing.
Monkeys!

Offline Bigadaboosh

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2012, 11:58:57 am »
I wrote it more like a novel format, so it's for people who may have read a book. Don't trouble yourself if you are having issues. Good to see even the devs have to take their pot shots though.

Offline Jacko

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fffnanguard!
  • Game nicks: Jacko
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2012, 12:07:02 pm »
I doubt you've done any amount of reading if you think that is a structured text.
Monkeys!

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2012, 12:09:22 pm »
olololol love letter

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline Bigadaboosh

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2012, 12:09:47 pm »
I doubt you've done any amount of reading if you think that is a structured text.

Next time ill be sure to use double spacing so you can comprehend words and leave notes. Will there be anything else that I can do for you today?

Offline wayyyyyne

• Marshall
  • Renown: 725
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2012, 12:10:19 pm »
didn't read through all of it but it sounds like the OP does have a crush on her

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2012, 12:33:10 pm »
Looks readable to me, do you guys read only illustrated books or what?

Also this:
but it sounds like the OP does have a crush on her