Author Topic: Ban Fips_HRE  (Read 2088 times)

Offline Rewolwerowiec

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Nogu_the_Grey, Fuke_Pake, Warthar
  • IRC nick: Nogu
Ban Fips_HRE
« on: April 03, 2012, 10:31:26 pm »
This guy hit me two times and finally team killed me . Teamkill was intentional , he turned to me and he hit me , so I died . I've made screen shot whe He hit me .
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tuetensuppe

• Event Manager
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuetensuppe Tojtensoup_throwing_spoons Merc_cry_me_a_soup
Re: Ban Fips_HRE
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 10:42:15 pm »
well, ban a guy for hitting you 2times?

are you serious?

> > > improve your skills, before you try to troll again ;)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 10:55:26 pm by Tuetensuppe »

Quote from: Gnjus
yes thats the problem, no more nice clans, everyone acts like theyre the real thing but all are just greedy backstabbing arrogant sons of bitches

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 10:43:55 pm »
Because you biachez report every fucking teamhit, just because there is a HRE in the name. You know what? I AM FUCKING SICK OF IT! That's why i wanted to show you the difference between intentional and non intentional. The first 3 teamhits were nothing but non intentional, because i had some huge ping-problems there in the middle of the fight. Grow the fuck up, i don't report Greys either, because i know they don't do it on purpose. If they do, i report them. That's how the fucking system should work, but you see it as a possibility to get everyone kicked you don't like.

Man, i could even have made some screenshots of my ping and posted it as an excuse (When i get lagfreezes like that everthing can happen, they are up to 1 minute long, depending on the internet connection), but you know what? I am that fucking honest to tell you that the last hit WAS intentional.
Hell, i could even just say it wasn't intentional, because your screenshot doesn't really prove that either.

So, go ahead and ban me, means they finally achieved their goal of getting me banned and maybe they finally grow up a little and stop that bullshit. Just don't be too harsh, you guys weren't about the banner-abusers either.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 10:48:09 pm »
nm
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 12:26:38 am by Torben »
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 11:06:56 pm »
I can confirm his ping problems.

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 12:15:22 am »
Yeah! Ban him!  :evil:

Sorry, hes HRG, I gotta say that. :(
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2012, 01:35:40 am »
Yeah! Ban him!  :evil:

Sorry, hes HRG, I gotta say that. :(
No one asked you anything Niemand, go away... FREE FIPS!

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2012, 06:48:10 am »
I, personally would ban the yellow colour from everywhere. autoban for people that use it in Strat, too.

But this ban request - requested, because he got teamhit and teamkilled by an HRE... (gosh. if we would report that everytime, we were too busy to play) - will never be accepted because it is as moronic as trying to swim in Lava.
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2012, 06:55:17 am »
ban them both, done, im sorry fips you kinda digging your own hole with your frustrated response here, its a heated and in itself a childish response about a childish reaction to a childish provocation.

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2012, 07:12:18 am »
One teamkill is bannable?
I would warn him for that. Nothing more. If he repeats it in the next one/two weeks you can consider further actions. That would be reasonable.

Also because that guy making that ban-request is one of  those guys that are crying for getting kicked down the wall. Not that I would. But I know the urge is strong and its very hard to resist and I can not blame those that are weak.

Offline autobus

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 598
  • Infamy: 127
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bartering Brigade "Black Tea"
  • Game nicks: Autobus, Shushu, Samodur
  • IRC nick: Autobus
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2012, 08:08:20 am »
Because you biachez report every fucking teamhit, just because there is a HRE in the name. You know what? I AM FUCKING SICK OF IT! That's why i wanted to show you the difference between intentional and non intentional. The first 3 teamhits were nothing but non intentional, because i had some huge ping-problems there in the middle of the fight. Grow the fuck up, i don't report Greys either, because i know they don't do it on purpose. If they do, i report them. That's how the fucking system should work, but you see it as a possibility to get everyone kicked you don't like.

Man, i could even have made some screenshots of my ping and posted it as an excuse (When i get lagfreezes like that everthing can happen, they are up to 1 minute long, depending on the internet connection), but you know what? I am that fucking honest to tell you that the last hit WAS intentional.
Hell, i could even just say it wasn't intentional, because your screenshot doesn't really prove that either.

So, go ahead and ban me, means they finally achieved their goal of getting me banned and maybe they finally grow up a little and stop that bullshit. Just don't be too harsh, you guys weren't about the banner-abusers either.

oh come on dude, its not like intentional teamkilling is bannable.
no big deal.

Offline Kayle

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2012, 08:46:06 am »
i think the report system is great, if someone i dont fancy hits me i'll report their ass. way to go cowboy, admitting and being hostile on the banrequest concerning you. gotta be a real kicker in ze balls when you are usually the one reporting. toodles.

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2012, 10:43:53 am »
Why dont devs just install an autopermban-system if somebody made a teamkill?

would make the whole thing completely easy.

Oh about those who tk unintentional? gosh. they wear a weapon. they swing it in the intention to kill. he killed a teammate? well... thats an intentional kill, even if he didnt intend to kill THIS guy.

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2012, 02:10:14 pm »
Yeh, sry about the post filled with rage, but if you get constantly provoked by certain people, why should i keep all that rage to myself?  :D
I know it's probably not the most mature way to get rid of anger, but what the heck, tbh i don't really care if it does look childish to some of you.

Offline Harafat

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Harafat_HRE
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2012, 02:22:44 pm »
Screw this, Fips is right. If you get the logs from then you'll see that this guy was constantly trolling us ALL day and reporting HRE every time he got hit, intentional or unintentional. Only HRE. I even remember him trolling us in chat about it.
Check the logs from EU2 yesterday. If any1 should be banned, it should be the OP author for abusing the report system.

There's been enough ban-request's for Fips that werent just, by frustrated Greys that got some sand in their vaginas because they cant abuse the auto-balance anymore.
Allowing these Ban requests and taking them seriously, sends out the message that you better not report some1 who cheats, cuz they will make gaming impossible for you. Which i find a VERY dangerous development.

Stop this nonsense.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 02:41:52 pm by Harafat »