Author Topic: [Ban] SexySaxon_McSockSucking Racism and stuff and stuff. (& SOMEGUY for TKs)  (Read 663 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Some EU person so this may need additional attention to make a proper ban, I don't know, so to make a short story longer, said bad words earlier this evening, then talked to me and hurt my feelings and offended me and all stuff and stuff. I could have muted him but then he is a bad influence on the community yadda yadda (braces for off-topic postings) so BAN HE.

This is a sample of some of the stuff:

(click to show/hide)

My best friend read the terrible comments and said some of them were anti semitic and she cried herself to sleep, so for justice, help me and help my friend, help the community and ban he... And stuff...

He was also team bumping a lot too later on, I feel traumatized, took a few weeks off from c-RPG and come back to this, I'm delicate and stuff now, a changed Boxxy, you see? To see this behavior on the servers reminded me that this is the INTERNET gosh darn it, but our little corner of the internet has RULES, so enforce those rules and ban he and stuff, right? I dunno...

So THIS MURDEROUS LADDER DUDE once upon a time (two weeks ago? I dunno, head trauma and such from running away and slipping and falling and hitting my head on a rock) met a man in spawn, and hazed the poor lad, it was a terrible day in my memory, I remember it and can picture it in my mind as if I was there, still have trouble closing my eyes. I keep seeing him cut the man down in cold blood, and walk away as if it was a joke. He did this many a time to many a lad, but I finally caught him with my camera, so here is a token photograph.

Ban he, for justice.
Think of all the hazed children he has victimized, bright eyed and new to c-RPG only to be horribly oppressed by him. It makes me tear up... I have to go now, before I break down...  :cry:

It was right out of spawn, the poor lad never had a chance.

(click to show/hide)

Lastly, for any readers:
Read This Before Posting
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,11170.0.html

Love you guys <3
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 08:56:52 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Saxons banned until 03.04.2012 09:02:00 for extreme racial trolling.

Do you know the date the screenshot for tweet was for?  I need some more info before i hand out the banhammer of DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM on that one.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
Monday March 19th 22:00:39 2012 Eastern Time.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Poor Tears had feelings hurt...  :rolleyes:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline SexySaxon_McSockSucking

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I love how overly exaggerated you play your victim role.
Are you really going to cry yourself to sleep because of an internet text message? HAH!
What a major knobhead you are. Also, I've asked around on other servers, and it seems that you are widely known as a crying emo bitch.
And I can only agree, reading your ridiculous post. I wont repeat the things you said yourself, since the admins wont like that either  :D.

Lulz were had. We had a laugh at EU, thanks for that.

Sincerely,

SexySaxon

P.S. Cry moar, bundle of sticks

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
If anyone wants to check the logs to see what I said, feel free.

I spent the entire night asking stupid questions like "gyz how do I buy new stuff" or "wuts rain do?" or "hlp plz I cnt respawn." Also spend a half dozen maps saying anything that killed me was bullshit, OP, and needed a nerfed after every single death.

So, feel free to repeat anything I said. <3

P.S. your p.s. made me burst into tears again, your hurts are hurtful  :( :cry:

Offline Socrates

• Knight
  • Renown: 76
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • Philosophy is a way of life
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Ascended Order
  • Game nicks: Socrates
I love how overly exaggerated you play your victim role.
Are you really going to cry yourself to sleep because of an internet text message? HAH!
What a major knobhead you are. Also, I've asked around on other servers, and it seems that you are widely known as a crying emo bitch.
And I can only agree, reading your ridiculous post. I wont repeat the things you said yourself, since the admins wont like that either  :D.

Lulz were had. We had a laugh at EU, thanks for that.

Sincerely,

SexySaxon

P.S. Cry moar, bundle of sticks

2serious2furious? I was on during this time, but probably wasn't paying attention to the chat log to ban him, would of helped if someone told me at the moment.
The act of justice is not determined by the state.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login