Author Topic: Revenge Teamwounding and Harassment. Ban Invictus_Recruit_Angello  (Read 202 times)

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
So here is the story. On this map Angello came up on me and a teammate during mid-combat. He was on his horse and I honestly didn't see his banner while he was jumping midair right at us, so I stuck my pike in his horse's chest. As he landed I realized it was a teammate and immediately stopped mid combat to say sorry (you can check the logs to see it) and then about 10 seconds later he starts attacking me 4-5 times, (2  of which didn't hurt) and I screenshotted as you can see below. Then, following that, came a barrage of insults both on me and my clan, for no reason. Had he just apologized and admitted he was in the wrong, I wouldn't be here. Instead though, he continues to harass, then calls me a troll and an idiot and a bitch yaddy-yadda whatever.

Here's the pictures.
(click to show/hide)

Pretty sure had I been in any lighter armor, he wouldn't have stopped teamwounding until I was dead, despite me having apologized for killing his horse.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Re: Revenge Teamwounding and Harassment. Ban Invictus_Recruit_Angello
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 11:01:15 pm »
24 hour ban issued for intentional teamwounding.

On a side note: You need to have a cav awareness class for any of your guys that use a pike, Ive been a victim of your guys "i didnt see the banner" pike thrusts a few times :(

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
Re: Revenge Teamwounding and Harassment. Ban Invictus_Recruit_Angello
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 11:03:15 pm »
Yeah there was just 2-3 of us in the server at that time, legitimately couldn't see his banner though from the angle I was at because his horse was jumping. Lame excuse, I know, but an honest one.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login