Author Topic: Skrubbin's Statement  (Read 353 times)

Offline Skrubb

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • Get some
    • View Profile
Skrubbin's Statement
« on: March 30, 2012, 10:36:41 pm »
Yesterday I was riled up. What I did was wrong.
But I'd like to state my intention so here's the story:

2 days ago I was playing on the Rageball server NA_Crpg_6 and Former Black Rose member Jeff_Of_Canada joined and vote banned me.
Of course the server population was about 9 at the time so the people usually spam "1" on the poll.
The vote passes with 55% and out I go.

Reason was because I was yelling at Jeff for having shot me in the back about 10 times.
And he felt he had the authority to ban me after his voluntary carelessness.

So then yesterday I happened to be back on the Rageball server and in Jeff comes.
At this point Im furious at him. I begin to walk in front of him while he is shooting so that I would block him from shooting while on his team.
While on the opposing team I chased him down as he laughed at me on chat.

After this Smoothrich, an admin on offical servers, banned me for blocking Jeff from shooting for who knows how long.
It is now the next day and I am still banned.

Jeff has a history of abusing C-rpg by exploiting exp in the deathmatch mode of his old Blackrose server going afk and leaching of self created x5 ticks
- Through this he gained many retirements and has loomed many items.
I for one have played C-Rpg very soon to its release and have never been banned by an admin before.
I do not respect him and he is always disrespectful and very careless.
He will team wound you as much as he wants and feel good about it.

In this case I recieved the harsh punishment for trying to take matters into my own hands out of a lust for revenge. I do admit this was a poor decision on my part.
Recieving a punishment this drastic for standing in front of my teamate while they shoot intentionally is rediculous.

I also do recommend a revision on Smoothrich's admin status, for he did not even tell me a word nor did he warn me prior to this ban (day - permanent ban I am no sure how long)
He did not even ask me for my side of the story he just banned me without any type of communication with the rest of the server or me.

I do not have a history of punishment and I feel as though I do not deserve one.

Thank you for reading this and I do hope I have cleared up any grey areas.

If you have any further questions all be in my lonesome on NA_Community_1 or reply on this thread.

Jeff has a history of abuse. Ask many of the frequent players and they would agree. I feel I should not be punished for his fraud or Smoothrich's one sided administration.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 10:43:18 pm by Skrubb »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Re: Skrubbin's Statement
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 10:40:43 pm »
Current unban date set to 31.03.2012 04:13:00 for TKing

Do not grief teammates regardless of circumstances.

Up to smooth if your worth an early parole.

Offline Skrubb

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • Get some
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 10:47:36 pm »
Two days for standing in front of my teamate intentionally?

And I get no prior warning/notice.

Third.. Jeff gets away with a clean slate after he too intentially attacked me multiples of times

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 01:12:06 am »
It was a 24 hour ban, I witnessed you griefing asked you to stop and you continued for a long while standing in front of him trying to shoot I left it at a warning at first because I saw his ban poll on you but you got carried away.

Anyways, unban issued, behave
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.