Author Topic: ban request: badplayer_gg  (Read 2955 times)

Offline bigsean

• Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Idlewild, BigSean, Tacabro
ban request: badplayer_gg
« on: March 30, 2012, 05:57:59 pm »
Just in the NA1 server, witnessed badplayer cavbumping quite a bit, he got to 4/5 on the ingame report, then someone made a kick poll, then he got to 5/5 and the poll went thru with 51% so he was kicked. He has this bad "holier than thou" attitude and needs to be reminded about teamplay. Worse is that Tydeus was in the server (you can see his name pop up several times in the screens below) and witnessed all that but didn't say a word, I guess that's to be expected for clan members though. And IIRC, wasn't badplayer banned recently for this sort of stuff?

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Thanks
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Uumdi

• Duke
  • Renown: 651
  • Infamy: 59
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Ready to Die
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Uumdi_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Uumdi
Re: ban request: badplayer_gg
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 06:01:27 pm »
legatus, ahaha, he said it

Ten shots of prayers, ten shots a day
A shot of thrill to hide the pain.
They can`t win, they just don`t cry,
The troopers know they live to die.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 06:03:42 pm »
thats for what the report/kick feature is,  why should a ban be justified?
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline bigsean

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 06:05:22 pm »
thats for what the report/kick feature is,  why should a ban be justified?

As a deterrence? He came right back in the server and didn't care, and this isn't his first time

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 06:42:01 pm »
How I missed Idlewild posts...   :D

On topic: yes, that is what the reporting feature is for - people get kicked and lose their multiplier. No ban necessary.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline bigsean

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 06:57:16 pm »
How I missed Idlewild posts...   :D

On topic: yes, that is what the reporting feature is for - people get kicked and lose their multiplier. No ban necessary.

The team was running a consistent 1x, what stops people then? Ban's are a deterrent intended to improve player behaviour

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 07:07:40 pm »
The best cav are always a bit careless when it comes to teambumps but you honestly cant expect us to warn someone for accidental teambumping. There are people out there that will press M at any little accidental teamwound just to be a dick, to lol at their friend, or simply because they got hit and the big text came up.  Come back when you have proof that he did it intentional and yes, I'll ban him on the spot.  Until then enjoy the free multi that cav provide you when you get balanced on the cav superstar team, or rage at them every time they lance you.

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 07:09:34 pm »
i was top of the scoreboard when this happened with noone else on my team with positive kdr, i had to bump teammates to kill the enemies fighting them because you were all awful and couldnt kill anyone yourself.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 07:11:11 pm by BADPLAYER »

Offline Crazyi

• Baron
  • Renown: 82
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Crazyi_KUTT, Crazyeye_KUTT, CrayCray
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2012, 07:10:08 pm »
•No malicious griefing of teammates

Badplayer says "Awful team" and goes on to pull 5/5. That statement provides MALICIOUS INTENT to grief by trampling his team, enough so that a vote kick is initiated and passed. I thought I would point that out to the admins of this community that don't understand the concept of malicious intent. I'm sure the admins with assume that wasn't his intent though because they are biased or that kicking was sufficient. Repeat offender? Of course not he in an ANGEL *sarcasm*.

Idlewild something I've learned is it just isn't worth your breath because these people will argue against you despite all the evidence and logic presented in the world. I thought I would point out the obvious because they seem to assume information that is not present, but I doubt it will help. In my case, it just got me harassed in game and the admins won't even speak up now.

Ive been cav 3 generations and have YET to get 5/5.

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2012, 07:12:24 pm »
btw no regrets for any teamwounds when im top of the scoreboard and the only reason my team wins any rounds.

Offline Crazyi

• Baron
  • Renown: 82
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Crazyi_KUTT, Crazyeye_KUTT, CrayCray
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2012, 07:14:39 pm »
i had to bump teammates to kill the enemies fighting them because you were all awful and couldnt kill anyone yourself.

Further proving my point, but what do I know?

Offline bigsean

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2012, 07:15:02 pm »
The best cav are always a bit careless when it comes to teambumps but you honestly cant expect us to warn someone for accidental teambumping. There are people out there that will press M at any little accidental teamwound just to be a dick, to lol at their friend, or simply because they got hit and the big text came up.  Come back when you have proof that he did it intentional and yes, I'll ban him on the spot.  Until then enjoy the free multi that cav provide you when you get balanced on the cav superstar team, or rage at them every time they lance you.

Check the logs, he stated that he cavbumped them intentionally cause they were "making the team lose by camping". but no, it was him fucking us over. For any other player this would be enough, 51% kick poll + 5/5 report? and the logs too, but your oh so mature ganner, im sure you know whats best

get your head out of your ass

btw no regrets for any teamwounds when im top of the scoreboard and the only reason my team wins any rounds.
you were too busy raging that map about how "the ground is uneven, i cant see", you were far below your other cav teammates
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 07:16:33 pm by Idlewild »

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2012, 07:15:29 pm »
Further proving my point, but what do I know?

unless your point was that i was carrying my team i proved nothing.

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2012, 07:18:04 pm »
if anyone should be banned here it is the people causing the team to lose by camping in a 18v6 situation in our favour which what do you know when i was kicked we ended up losing.

(not gonna post here again cause probably making myself look worse but whatever)

Offline bigsean

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2012, 07:21:15 pm »
•No malicious griefing of teammates

Badplayer says "Awful team" and goes on to pull 5/5. That statement provides MALICIOUS INTENT to grief by trampling his team, enough so that a vote kick is initiated and passed. I thought I would point that out to the admins of this community that don't understand the concept of malicious intent. I'm sure the admins with assume that wasn't his intent though because they are biased or that kicking was sufficient. Repeat offender? Of course not he in an ANGEL *sarcasm*.

Idlewild something I've learned is it just isn't worth your breath because these people will argue against you despite all the evidence and logic presented in the world. I thought I would point out the obvious because they seem to assume information that is not present, but I doubt it will help. In my case, it just got me harassed in game and the admins won't even speak up now.

Ive been cav 3 generations and have YET to get 5/5.

I know right, for any other player this would be more than enough, even more so for a repeat offender.

Ganner at work