Author Topic: Ban Hasul_The_Grey, BashiBazouk_Kunio_XXXVI  (Read 980 times)

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
Ban Hasul_The_Grey, BashiBazouk_Kunio_XXXVI
« on: March 29, 2012, 11:00:14 pm »
Too bad i forgot to make screenshots of it, but the map before he made this stupid ragepoll against me, he teamhitted me seconds after spawn, logs can probably show you that.
Anyway, next map (Randomdude was there), i did nothing wrong and he polled me. I know it didnt got me actually banned, but nevertheless he had absolutely NO reason to even think about polling me. If it's okay to ragepoll if it doesnt get through, i won't do such ban-requests any longer.
http://imgur.com/pdpgn

And Kunio:

http://imgur.com/5yagU
First Teamhit

http://imgur.com/nmIgk
with the following stupid excuse and the teamkill
(Really big coincidence that he pressed the ESC-button while aiming at me at flag without any enemies near it...)

Offline Kunio

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
  • Only MEB can nerf me!!!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouk_Kunio
Re: Ban Hasul_The_Grey, BashiBazouk_Kunio_XXXVI
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 11:18:57 pm »
He was leeching with a practice sword near the flag (naked), i wanted to warn him, i hit him only 2 times(punching), and he died,  you can see in the pic, only 1 tk, i didnt repeat it

ps: randomdude was in server and he knows that he's leeching naked, and for the poll, randomdude typed "1"
çok samimi şakalı komikli bi ortam vardı

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Fips

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 11:24:32 pm »
He was leeching with a practice sword near the flag (naked), i wanted tow warn him, i hit him only 2 times, and he died,  you can see in the pic, only 1 tk, i didnt repeat it

ps: randomdude was in server and he knows that he's leeching naked, and for the poll, randomdude typed "1"

You didnt warn me at all. First, there was nothing to warn and secondly, no excuse to teamkill me on purpose.

You "guys" already tried to ban me for that 2 days ago and it failed, because it's simply not leeching. I had the practice sword and even made some kills with it.

Offline hasuldedoko

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Hasul_The_Grey
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 11:41:54 pm »
In my opiniot give admin for this guy is madness. He is us enemy and he hate us like all u see and he taking that banner what we using and gliching nakeeeeeeeeed and with practice sword. I realy dont wanna spend my money for naked fips who who using "smart" law of crpg. This guy its not a knight its hatefull boy without honor. HRE loose stretegus war and now they just :mrgreen: TROLING :mrgreen: on public serwrs a specialy fips! PLEASE EXPLAIN ME WHY FIPS PLAY NAKED IN US SIDE and u get my answer why i hit him. I think more people dont like fips and if its possible to made poll to ban fips sended toooo all players of crpg fips fly away... i mean democracy of all crpg social dont wanna guy who wanna bann all people and playing naked on siege :!:

Offline hasuldedoko

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 11:48:21 pm »
And if u connect fips in to the polygraph it will singing like mermaid... question iiiiiiis : are u doing it by hateing. u dont feel right ooor u are chuck norris?

Offline hasuldedoko

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 11:51:36 pm »
Pitiful... :lol: Pathetic

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 12:00:10 am »
My thought about naked players. Even if it is not prohibited [with weapon] just think about your armor and hp. Without armor you are usually for one hit. This will not help the team, in fact you are not low-level peasent. And what is the most important for me, if you are naked then you show no respect for other players. At least take this Linen Tunic.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline larlek

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Larlik PooperScooper Larlek
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 12:14:39 am »
My thought about naked players. Even if it is not prohibited [with weapon] just think about your armor and hp. Without armor you are usually for one hit. This will not help the team, in fact you are not low-level peasent. And what is the most important for me, if you are naked then you show no respect for other players. At least take this Linen Tunic.

There isnt much difference between peasant gear and no armor really. Still 1 hit from anyone with a little ps. I do agree with you though. At least put on a linen tunic fips. I wear one and the repair costs are at 0 so it doesn't really hurt you to wear one.

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2012, 02:53:09 am »
I wont ban some1 for polling, unless they take it to extremes (or at least not for long).

Im not saying you deserved a ban poll fips but you made them rage by using their banner and using crappy gear I guess

It's not your job to sort eu2 out, or banner balance and its "abuse" im sure devs are working on something to relieve it.

I spent every round except the 1st on x1 in eu2 today. It's not really fun to play against 30 organised guys and it doesnt help if you(fips) are banner balanced to them also (we lose another decent player). So I know why people are upset. Personally I favour a boycott of the server if they just want to pile on the goons until no1 possibly has a chance.

It was interesting to fight against Grey when all clans had their own banner. It was interesting to fight against DRZ too but rly it's no fun to constantly fight grey/drz/ and whoever else 24/7. They take it too far and kill everyone elses fun (just like strat? lol).

Let the kids share their carebear banners and either play in eu2 or another server if you dont like it.

EDIT: Also it doesnt matter 1 jot what peoples personal opinions about nakedness are. It matters what the server rules are and if you break them you can be punished. Why is it stopping you playing bcos some1 on your team doesnt want to wear armour? I used to go naked 2h on native all the time and get good K:D. I just liked to do it for fun. You think everyone should have a certain minimum of upkeep or something?

Also Fips saved your multi at least one time (why did u do that man?).

As for the tw/tk lemme look into it some more.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 02:59:08 am by RandomDude »

Offline Camaris

• Count
  • Renown: 223
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Neresto_HRE
  • IRC nick: Neresto_HRE
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2012, 09:59:17 am »
Edit: deleted it ;) dont want to make it a discussion sorry.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 10:12:18 am by Camaris »

Offline Fips

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2012, 11:09:33 am »
I wont ban some1 for polling, unless they take it to extremes (or at least not for long).

Im not saying you deserved a ban poll fips but you made them rage by using their banner and using crappy gear I guess

It's not your job to sort eu2 out, or banner balance and its "abuse" im sure devs are working on something to relieve it.

I spent every round except the 1st on x1 in eu2 today. It's not really fun to play against 30 organised guys and it doesnt help if you(fips) are banner balanced to them also (we lose another decent player). So I know why people are upset. Personally I favour a boycott of the server if they just want to pile on the goons until no1 possibly has a chance.

It was interesting to fight against Grey when all clans had their own banner. It was interesting to fight against DRZ too but rly it's no fun to constantly fight grey/drz/ and whoever else 24/7. They take it too far and kill everyone elses fun (just like strat? lol).

Let the kids share their carebear banners and either play in eu2 or another server if you dont like it.

EDIT: Also it doesnt matter 1 jot what peoples personal opinions about nakedness are. It matters what the server rules are and if you break them you can be punished. Why is it stopping you playing bcos some1 on your team doesnt want to wear armour? I used to go naked 2h on native all the time and get good K:D. I just liked to do it for fun. You think everyone should have a certain minimum of upkeep or something?

Also Fips saved your multi at least one time (why did u do that man?).

As for the tw/tk lemme look into it some more.

Okay then, i didnt really expect any admin to ban him for this poll, but his reaction made me lol, so worth it.

Why did i save the flag that once? Because i am definitely no leecher, although i get accused of it pretty often (Greys really need to find another way to get me banned, lulz).

Anyway, thx for looking into those logs.

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2012, 10:32:21 pm »
Im going to give Kunio a 1 day ban.