Author Topic: [Ban]darmaster  (Read 409 times)

Offline marco1391

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Legio_Marco1691
[Ban]darmaster
« on: March 10, 2011, 11:06:25 pm »
hi, some hours ago me and a friend of mine were playing on this server.
There was a guy called Shogunate_Capitain_Georges that was pretty nervous from the last rounds(he took it badly even when a few round ago one member of the same shogunate clan was jocking with him)
He was complaining hourly and when the player darmaster said ''Georges could you just play''he reacted rudely and insulted him calling him bastard.
If this wasn't enought the same player(darmaster)got muted without writing even a single more word(I suppose probably Georges said to do that in the shogunate ts)
My friend was rightfully offended for this reasonless behavior and teamkilled him(and obviously Georges immediatly picked the occasion to ban him)
I would than request an unban, becouse this ongoing doesn't make absolutely sense to me.

I post a screenshot as a prove that my statements are true
(click to show/hide)

Offline Nemeth

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nemeth
  • IRC nick: Nemeth
Re: [Ban]darmaster
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 10:30:29 am »
LOL, shogunate server is such a joke. Pity it's the only non lagging eu server atm :X Are the admins of those non-official servers actually allowed to do anything that pleases them?

Offline Belmont

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [Ban]darmaster
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 11:38:43 am »
Hello marco1391 it was me who muted darmaster without a previous warning for his behavior on the server. Georges does not have a microphone currently and is communicating with us via the in-game chat and if he was annoyed by it he could have used the "mute" feature by pressing ESC. He broke the rule of no intentional teamkilling/teamwounding but as he wasn't kicked before the ban took place I will lift it.

Quote from: Nemeth
Are the admins of those non-official servers actually allowed to do anything that pleases them?

Of course they are not. Georges went overboard with the instant ban but darmaster did intentionally team kill after he was muted (which *was* supposed to function as a warning).