• there must be Peace
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templars since 1096 AD
  • Game nicks: Templar_Brede
  • IRC nick: Brede
Re: CBA?
« Reply #151 on: April 08, 2012, 02:27:48 pm »
+1
Chłopaki, niezależnie od tego czy jesteście w naszej czy dowolnej innej frakcji, posłuchajcie mnie i nie dajcie się wyprowadzić z równowagi prostakowi kierującemu się najniższymi możliwymi pobudkami. Wyższymi nie może, bo on tylko udaje człowieka. Nie można mieć pretensji. To już nawet nie jest trolowanie, a jedynie żałosny przejaw bezsilości i frustracji. Rzecz jasna świadczy to o zdrowym podejściu do rzeczywistości w tym takich drobiazgów jak drobna rozrywka  :wink: Ale to już nie jest nasz problem, naprawdę nie warto... Czy kiedy pies sąsiada uporczywie ujada, pretensje macie do psa czy do sąsiada?  :lol:

Korzystając z tej przedziwnej okazji, pragnę życzyć wam wszystkim pogodnych i wesołych ŚWIĄT. Pozdrawiam!
wzajemnie, wesołych!

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #152 on: April 09, 2012, 05:31:15 am »
Crying Becuz Assrape
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #153 on: April 12, 2012, 11:40:48 am »
Ps: Could you please write englisch instead of polnish? Im also writing in english instead of german, i think it shouldnt be too hard to stick to a language everyone can speak/read
I will write in polish wherever I want and whenever I want, especially when it's addressed to and only to my polish folks. It's not your business.

(click to show/hide)
You insulted me, but I hope that other german players have more "taste" and intelligence than you. It seems that you have only peanut inside.

You know, I also know a few facts/opinions about Germany but I respects all people regardless of where they come from.

(click to show/hide)
You're no daisy. You're no daisy at all...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Lech

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 123
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 12, 2012, 12:01:45 pm »
+1
Lol Tyr, you know that "nationality" and knowledge of languages aren't everything ? I bet you don't even know your own roots, and i wouldn't be surprised if you don't have much much german blood in your veins. You speak like a neophyte, maybe you are one ?

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #155 on: April 12, 2012, 05:24:14 pm »
+3
I will write in polish wherever I want and whenever I want, especially when it's addressed to and only to my polish folks. It's not your business.

Kalp, writing english in an international forum is pure courtesy, thats what international forums are for, we have subforums for other languages, and i would never write a english or german answer in a french subforum. If you only want to address polish folks, go to polish subforum, like i go to german subforum if i want to address germans.

Lol Tyr, you know that "nationality" and knowledge of languages aren't everything ? I bet you don't even know your own roots, and i wouldn't be surprised if you don't have much much german blood in your veins. You speak like a neophyte, maybe you are one ?

Lech, it may disappoint you, but i know where my ancestors are from, but i doubt that this is of general interest. If you want to know, read the spoiler.
(click to show/hide)

You insulted me, but I hope that other german players have more "taste" and intelligence than you. It seems that you have only peanut inside.
You know, I also know a few facts/opinions about Germany but I respects all people regardless of where they come from.
You're no daisy. You're no daisy at all...
Man, im not really sure how I should say it, but, well, I dont care. All that i did was using the most common stereotype we germans have about polish people. Actually you even insulted me first, all that i did was posting a pic of a potatoe and one with you ex-PM and his twin.  And YES, in germany they were called potatoe twins, i can link the article to you if you want to read it ;).
I stand above all this flaming, its not hurting me, its fun for me to see how people react^^. Call me a chocolate chip cookie if you want or a fucked up german with a peanut as a brain, i know my countries history, its not insulting me at all, what i do ATM is laughing because you care about what i wrote :p
Feeling insulted when someone confronts you with the stereotypes others have about you is just, well, :lol:

Ps: I forgot to say
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 10:19:43 pm by Tyr_ »

Offline Syls

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
  • Game nicks: Syls
« Reply #156 on: April 12, 2012, 09:19:37 pm »
+3

Actually, if you go read the rules of the C-rpg forum, you'll see that if you want to write anything in the main boards of the forum you have to write it in english and english only.

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,4112.msg74378.html#msg74378
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 08:19:26 am by Syls »

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #157 on: April 13, 2012, 06:41:21 am »
Kalp, writing english in an international forum is pure courtesy, thats what international forums are for, we have subforums for other languages, and i would never write a english or german answer in a french subforum. If you only want to address polish folks, go to polish subforum, like i go to german subforum if i want to address germans.

Lech, it may disappoint you, but i know where my ancestors are from, but i doubt that this is of general interest. If you want to know, read the spoiler.
(click to show/hide)
Man, im not really sure how I should say it, but, well, I dont care. All that i did was using the most common stereotype we germans have about polish people. Actually you even insulted me first, all that i did was posting a pic of a potatoe and one with you ex-PM and his twin.  And YES, in germany they were called potatoe twins, i can link the article to you if you want to read it ;).
I stand above all this flaming, its not hurting me, its fun for me to see how people react^^. Call me a chocolate chip cookie if you want or a fucked up german with a peanut as a brain, i know my countries history, its not insulting me at all, what i do ATM is laughing because you care about what i wrote :p
Feeling insulted when someone confronts you with the stereotypes others have about you is just, well, :lol:

Damn, he still mad.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 02:00:11 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
« Reply #158 on: April 13, 2012, 09:04:44 pm »
Actually, if you go read the rules of the C-rpg forum, you'll see that if you want to write anything in the main boards of the forum you have to write it in english and english only.

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,4112.msg74378.html#msg74378

There is a shorter version of that,

http://gobarbra.com/hit/new-4f4367a14e3167599a0eb0c0df959575

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 14, 2012, 12:31:05 am »
Why all so mad, and why are Mercs insulting people in this thread.

Why Nocti not pierdol sie , he has no importance... he always mad , being a dick or insulting people :shock:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 01:03:10 am by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Lech

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 123
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 14, 2012, 01:13:14 am »
(click to show/hide)

The same German Order that was Polish vassal  and later founded Prussia (who founded current Germany afterward) ? You should respect more your former lords, because they can be your future lords.

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #161 on: April 14, 2012, 02:06:10 am »
Lech, i don't really get your problem. You asked if I know my ancestors, i replied, you tell me that its not all about languages, but i think its pure courtesy to speak in a language everyone can speak. So, if you are interested in you ancestors, check this out:

Ps: I actually have nothing against polish people, i even got lots of polish relatives, but some people just force me to flame them :D

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
« Reply #162 on: April 14, 2012, 04:25:38 am »
Why Nocti not pierdol sie , he has no importance... he always mad , being a dick or insulting people :shock:

Subject CBA
What is CBA? Something Nocti have helped to form up, so indirectly it concerns Noc

How many posts Jambi made on this topic? 28
How many posts Nocti made on this topic? 21

Why Nocti not pierdol sie , he has no importance...

You even spent time to translate that and you deny when we say you hate mercs, specifically me. I never claimed to be important nor said I'm above anyone. I don't follow your posts nor I have will to reply as long as its not about me, sometimes I even try to ignore when its about me but if I accuse you for doing that you'd deny it too.

Fact is I don't need to insult you. I even hate myself to replying to you at this moment.

So what I'm trying to say is you have more to say on a topic which concerns me, you like it or not I'm important enough to make you give effort to translate things or read everything about me.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 04:27:58 am by Noctivagant »

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 14, 2012, 04:32:59 am »
Subject CBA
What is CBA? Something Nocti have helped to form up, so indirectly it concerns Noc

How many posts Jambi made on this topic? 28
How many posts Nocti made on this topic? 21

You even spent time to translate that and you deny when we say you hate mercs, specifically me. I never claimed to be important nor said I'm above anyone. I don't follow your posts nor I have will to reply as long as its not about me, sometimes I even try to ignore when its about me but if I accuse you for doing that you'd deny it too.

Fact is I don't need to insult you. I even hate myself to replying to you at this moment.

So what I'm trying to say is you have more to say on a topic which concerns me, you like it or not I'm important enough to make you give effort to translate things or read everything about me.

CBA attacks us and allies. Its no concern too me ?
Translated? uhh?
I hate Mercs? ohh?

Wat?  :?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 04:42:57 am by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 14, 2012, 01:47:08 pm »
+1
You two should meet up again and have angry makeup sex.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.