• Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
Re: CBA?
« Reply #90 on: March 30, 2012, 09:16:56 pm »
They turned out to be allied with Antarans smartypants. So my suspicions and refusal of them to enter my lands were correct, besides refusing them entry is not a declaration of war is it?

Also, you did not answer my question. What did we do other than merc? I presume because there is no answer other than nothing (LOL)  :rolleyes:

I find it amusing that in your hatred for large coalitions beating up small factions you make your own large coalition and (presumably) come to attack one of the smallest strategus factions first.

Your diplomacy is none of my business just do not try to impose your standards on me. I believe we both agree on that.
What did you do? To be fair I'm annoying on the forum because I enjoy pissing people off, but you shit posted on all of our topics to look cute to the UIF (don't take everything literally) you weren't peaceful and neutral, in fact you were far beyond biased.
I don't hate large coalitions, I hate mega coalitions and my thing is not an alliance its temporary its not a clan and it doesn't aim to capture somewhere. If you think that having no opposition from the very start and steam rolling the entire map is not breaking the game be my guest you'll just prove everything I say.
Btw I never said I'll attack you, I didn't say I won't attack either. But if that happen you shouldn't have any problem with it since you were one of the advocates of this utter nonsense. If its ok to attack 35 people clan with over 300 people coalition, you should be fine with everything in unknown future (don't worry its nothing near, because I'm in no shape to do anything like that)

You defend and I oppose that's just the natural way of how things work.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2012, 04:24:04 pm »
So am guilty of posting support for our allies in strat on the forums and deserve to be punished?

But you shit post like a *cough* retard *cough* (<-case in point) because you enjoy being a dick and this is righteous?

:rolleyes:

Anyway you can make your lame 1am attack (seriously 1am?!) even if you win it will not help you. Your action is bereft of strategy, our armies would have remained sitting in our villages doing fuck all. All you accomplish even if you win this battle is holding a village for maybe a day or two, while moving your armies away from your land guaranteed the loss of two villages. Just so you could fight an opponent that would have otherwise stood idly by, and for what? So you can say you took a village from a 15 man strat faction with a multi clan coalition? This is the master plan of the CBA yet you actually have people join and support you?

Hopefully we will get a full roster and enjoy a good fight at least.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 31, 2012, 06:03:17 pm »
So am guilty of posting support for our allies in strat on the forums and deserve to be punished?

But you shit post like a *cough* retard *cough* (<-case in point) because you enjoy being a dick and this is righteous?

:rolleyes:

Anyway you can make your lame 1am attack (seriously 1am?!) even if you win it will not help you. Your action is bereft of strategy, our armies would have remained sitting in our villages doing fuck all. All you accomplish even if you win this battle is holding a village for maybe a day or two, while moving your armies away from your land guaranteed the loss of two villages. Just so you could fight an opponent that would have otherwise stood idly by, and for what? So you can say you took a village from a 15 man strat faction with a multi clan coalition? This is the master plan of the CBA yet you actually have people join and support you?

Hopefully we will get a full roster and enjoy a good fight at least.

1 You say you are peaceful and neutral then you talk about allies

2 I'm not gonna ask you when can I attack and I'd like to remind you few things

I agree 100% with the sentiments expressed by the OP and the crying mercs, it is clearly wrong to play a game when you want to play it. However I also feel it is immoral not to support all countries and all world religions equally, thus I suggest in the spirit of equality, fairness and Christmas spirit this movement for greater sportsmanship and super fun times.

I hereby demand that all national holidays around the world cause strategus to become frozen and or attacks to auto lose in the event of them being made.

Please refer to this list of national holidays around the globe:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_holidays_by_country

I also demand that all religious holidays be recognised and offered the same protection:

Cry some more Ginger, the Russian horde will not stop till they are satisfied, but maybe the amusement they gain from your tears will make them take you slowly.

These are some of your post about Xmas attacks on Mercs so don't give me 1AM crap, when shit happens to me its doesn't matter but when it happens to you, you talk about decency etc. If your mom doesn't allow you to play after midnight its not my problem.

Enjoy the fight.

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 31, 2012, 07:21:48 pm »
+1
I did not make those attacks Noctivagent. I am not responsible for the times and dates at which DRZ attack.
You however, are responsible for the times when you attack, you could have attacked at prime time.

PS
Having allies and being peaceful are not conceptually opposed to each other.  :rolleyes:

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 01, 2012, 02:05:34 am »
+2
Good battle

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #95 on: April 01, 2012, 02:11:39 am »
Yeah, was fun playing on EU ping (feels strange without the constant lag on NA  :shock:) and not to fight against my old friends in full plate that survive 6 hits from a GS. Still the constant lagspike on strat battles really annoy me  :?

Edit:
Having allies and being peaceful
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 02:17:02 am by Tyr_ »

Offline Burr1ck

• Earl
  • Renown: 314
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • The Mercenaries are on Twitch.tv. Check the topic!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Burrick, Stimpy
« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2012, 02:18:25 am »
Good fight, but commanding on our side was a bit haywire.

"Art thou the hammer, or art thou the nail? From the view of the beam, 'tis all the same. But for the nail, 'tis very different."
- Hammerite

The Mercenaries's YouTube channel

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #97 on: April 01, 2012, 02:24:12 am »
Good fight, but commanding on our side was a bit haywire.
Thats what you get when you have a psychopath leading you  8-)
Gingerpussy was prolly a better choice.

But yeah, good battle. Nice to hear some Mercs enjoyed it.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 03:14:35 am by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline moorane

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Moratai
« Reply #98 on: April 01, 2012, 02:27:57 am »
Anyone else had really bad lags/fps on that map? The battle on na against drz today was (besides the higher ping) more smooth than on eu...
Anyways, was a nice fight :).

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #99 on: April 01, 2012, 02:30:33 am »
Anyone else had really bad lags/fps on that map? The battle on na against drz today was (besides the higher ping) more smooth than on eu...
Anyways, was a nice fight :).

Yeah server side lag was pretty horrible. I guess the map isnt very well desinged.
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 01, 2012, 02:45:08 am »
Thats what you get when you have a psychopath leading you  8-)
Gingerpussy was prolly a better choice.

But yeah, good battle. Nice to hear some Mercs enjoyed it.

1 I have one more army there you'd be steam rolled if it wasn't Greys to save you
2 I'm not leading CBA, you are not well informed
3 I might be a psychopath but what you are is approved by the highest authority of this mod

Was nice battle indeed (that part is not for you Jambi you can fuck off) thats not the last time you'll be seeing me

Nyehaheha...hehabwaha

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 01, 2012, 02:54:22 am »
CBA leftovers is just a Cherry on the cake that everyone wants.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #102 on: April 01, 2012, 02:58:02 am »
thats not the last time you'll be seeing me
my hands are shaking...

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 01, 2012, 03:07:14 am »
my hands are shaking...

You mean the hand that you mention around like

-in every strategus whenever I raise my hand, you'll be wiped out from the map, fuck off now
(click to show/hide)

Yet we never see you doing something, at least G.O and DRZ is able to mobilize their armies, cmon get me.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #104 on: April 01, 2012, 03:13:14 am »
You mean the hand that you mention around like

-in every strategus whenever I raise my hand, you'll be wiped out from the map, fuck off now
(click to show/hide)

Yet we never see you doing something, at least G.O and DRZ is able to mobilize their armies, cmon get me.
i said "you" which means an enemy that can do something not like running to NA =).
See you in next strategus we were in queue =)