Author Topic: [BAN] Magnate_Karmazyn  (Read 1444 times)

Offline _RXN_

• Count
  • Renown: 254
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chadzina
[BAN] Magnate_Karmazyn
« on: March 10, 2011, 12:46:21 am »
Ban request for leeching, teamkilling and racism.
Server EU_5, today, 30 min ago.

Everything he did during the 4 rounds was that he just leech, driving his horse on the our respawn area (4 rounds, 1 death, 1 intentional tk). When I asked him to stop leeching, he just teamkilled me. Once I started a voting for a ban, he wrote in a chat words that can be seen on the screenshot.
All I'm talking about you can check in the logs of the server. Thank you.

Leeching:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Teamkilling:

He's score:

Racism:

Offline Twitch

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [BAN] Magnate_Karmazyn
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 01:10:45 am »
I can second this proposal He just sits there on his horse he doesn't attack at all.   I have witnessed this at least two rounds with him.

Offline Karmazyn

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 01:16:53 am »
Dont ban. Why?

I didnt leech, as we can see I was one time killed and was full equipt.
The problem is with Leiknirs map that the searider side doesnt give any possibilities to move up the hill for horsemen.
The only solution is when someone put a siege ladder. First I was on the other side but then I was switched to the "searider" side, rejoined the server because i hoped to get to another side (which starts up the hill) but I came to same side (searider) with my new heirloomed courser and then  I hoped that someone put such a siege ladder so I would be able to get up the hill.

While that Druzhyna RXN attacked me, as we can see on his screenshots I was on horse but he dehorsed me (killed my horse) and took 1/2 of my hp as I started to defend myself. As he saw that I defend myself he made the screenshots and let me hit him (he could shield up but he let his shield down). This was an accident because I only defended myself, I retired today and had no armor while Druzhina RXN had heavy armor (see the pics).

He planned this, he made first pic me on horse, then he attacked me, killed my horse and injured me, then he let me hit him and made his second screenshot...
Before me this guy polled and insulted TheRock (you can ask the user The Rock about rage behaviour of Druzhina_RXN) as this failed he let his frustrations on me out.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 01:22:35 am by Karmazyn »
Si Deus Nobiscum quis contra nos

Offline Twitch

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 01:18:22 am »
On top of that he attacked me as well and would not relent for two whole maps, I did however shoot his horse to influence this though, but because he would not move all game, either way it didn't call for him hunting me two maps, I can't call it team killing because he never succeeded in killing me

Offline Twitch

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 01:20:12 am »
So this is you and you report me when you leach lol if the mods ban you you very much get what you deserve.

Offline Twitch

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 01:21:23 am »
On top of that you lie telling the admins I killed you in my forum, and that you were told by someone else that I killed there horse in the na server when it was you I killed your horse and you act like you have multiple complaints about me. 

Offline Twitch

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 03:49:44 am »
And as for you saying you retired today and had no armor I have seen you wear that armor for about 3 days now.

Offline _RXN_

• Count
  • Renown: 254
  • Infamy: 40
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chadzina
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 08:22:32 am »
You can see on the first screen how many time of the round passed and all he did was running on he's horse on the resp. Isn't that leeching?

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2011, 12:06:06 pm »
This a is a classic example for applying the "ban everyone involved to make sure to catch the right one" method. Nice quad post btw.

Offline Twitch

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2011, 02:58:31 pm »
Thank you, you know I try sometimes, just got so frustrated with this guy because he lied about me getting me banned for a day saying I killed him and multiple other people when I really killed his horse because he would not attack and help his team.  And it wasn't even on EU server it was on NA.  So as it clicked in my head who he was it kept bringing things into my mind that I just had to say.  Sorry should of probably edited my post and put it in wording that would of made sense but was in the heat of the moment.

Offline Abay_

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
  • Abay himself!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Turks
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2011, 01:49:04 pm »
(click to show/hide)

I support permanent ban.I hate racism cos it really hurts people in their heart

Offline Karmazyn

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2011, 02:03:58 pm »
This a is a classic example for applying the "ban everyone involved to make sure to catch the right one" method. Nice quad post btw.

Can this absurd thread then get closed?
Si Deus Nobiscum quis contra nos

Offline Twitch

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2011, 04:27:41 pm »
You don't want more people to notice this thread and come forward with your leaching?