Author Topic: Construction sites in siege. Legal or not?  (Read 721 times)

Offline Formless

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Construction sites in siege. Legal or not?
« on: March 25, 2012, 05:27:29 pm »
   I know that originally they were legal.  Then do to a patch they became indestructible  and were justly made illegal.  However now that they can be destroyed again I heard some admins say they were legal and some admins say they are illegal.  What is the official word on these bad boys?
“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” - Bruce Lee

Offline yurah

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Wafua,yurahze, Yurah, Pseudo_Doll
Re: Construction sites in siege. Legal or not?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 06:20:57 pm »
if they were not legal then they wouldn't have put a 2000+ repair cost on it they would have just removed it  like ladders

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 06:22:19 pm »
You can use them as barricades. As long as you don't spam them from out of an equipment chest, it's ok.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: IG
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 06:28:38 pm »
You can use them as barricades. As long as you don't spam them from out of an equipment chest, it's ok.

This. Using a couple for barricades is fine, using one to build an equipment rack and spawn endless barricades is not.

Offline Formless

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2012, 07:17:02 pm »
Okay thanks guys for the clarification.
“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” - Bruce Lee