Author Topic: Unban request for me on EU_6  (Read 263 times)

Offline EggThumbSalad

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban request for me on EU_6
« on: March 24, 2012, 02:28:32 am »
I would like to request an unban for the EU_6 (Rageball) server. I had voted to kick a chat spammer, it succeeded, and then he came back on and vote banned me, and it succeeded. Please? Not sure if this is necessary, but some of my characters' names are: Annoying_Archer, EggThumbSalad, Fortis_MiddleThumb.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
Re: Unban request for me on EU_6
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 02:44:18 am »
I would like to request an unban for the EU_6 (Rageball) server. I had voted to kick a chat spammer, it succeeded, and then he came back on and vote banned me, and it succeeded. Please? Not sure if this is necessary, but some of my characters' names are: Annoying_Archer, EggThumbSalad, Fortis_MiddleThumb.

Server had just about 8 people on, open goal on the big large map and I spammed QFS the whole time my guy was running towards the goal, just for fun.  We scored, I had x4 (on my STF alt who really needs gold ^^) and you made a silly kick poll.  I'm sorry, I raged cos of the lost x4 and ban polled you.  It's just a 1hr ban, sorry man anyway, but the lost multi made me rage a bit, I think you need to chill over a bit of voice spam for 20secs, it was only going to be for that one open goal.  Again, i apologise, we both lost out I guess :(

Friends?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me