Author Topic: Banning of Sigvard  (Read 937 times)

Offline Crazyi

• Baron
  • Renown: 82
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Crazyi_KUTT, Crazyeye_KUTT, CrayCray
Banning of Sigvard
« on: March 24, 2012, 12:34:48 am »
Don't lock the thread and say case closed when you re-arrange what happens.

There was nothing being said on the server, as you clearly saw NOTHING in the logs. No trash talking, no TWing, no TKing. So we kicked a Chaos guy grand total between 2 people 5x. Where is my malicious(vicious, wanton, or mischievous in motivation or purpose)  intent comming from at this point and time? I really want you to explain yourself how you can see into my mind and tell me what my intent was. I see kicking going on all the time in game, so I want you to define kickspamming as well. You are so wrong it isn't even funny, and I'm not dropping this. Im sorry dealing with people who assume information is baffling. Especially when it is about my psychological state of mind and intent to harm some one. You even went as far to state I get enjoyment out of getting people banned. WOW. Please, present your case and how you know me so well.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
Re: Banning of Sigvard
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 12:50:04 am »
Speaking for the other admins, let me rephrase:

DO NOT KICK YOUR TEAMMATES.

It's not okay, it doesn't matter what your intention was.

Offline Vaermi

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vaermi
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 12:57:26 am »
Well first of all, you and Wolfgang were kicking me up and down the stairs. You were doing damage, I was level 23 (At the time) I was getting very irritated and was in the middle of typing while you and Wolfgang kicked me, blocking my exit to safety. I was shot once or twice by (enemy) ranged while you guys blocked me. Sigvard killed you, because you seemingly weren't going to stop. I left the encounter black bar. Wolfgang also tried kicking me even after you were dead and I was no longer blocked. Point is, you were griefing (breaking the rules) You two could have let me up the stairs and avoided this whole problem.

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 01:00:49 am »
Holy shit you're dumb.

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leman_Russ

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2012, 01:07:29 am »
Holy shit you're dumb.

(click to show/hide)

He just likes attention.  Haha.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 01:13:34 am »
rules are kicking teammates is griefing.. friends and clanmates kick each other sometimes when they're standing around doing nothing, when theres active fighting or trying to get into a safe space and you kick them over and over so they can't get to it.. you are ruining the enjoyment of the game for them for your own amusement and that is definition of griefing

you got a very minor penalty, the person who tk'd you received his warranted ban (and admitted to his mistake) I suggest you drop the subject and keep the rules in mind next time you play, that's all, no need to keep making posts, you are embarrassing yourself buddy

in the future if you post a ban request please be forthcoming on details, i didn't even remember banning you on community so I wasn't acting biased (I wouldn't anyways) I was just trying to get a full picture of what happened.. calm down take a break and come back to the game a bit more level headed bro
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 01:15:37 am by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Crazyi

• Baron
  • Renown: 82
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Crazyi_KUTT, Crazyeye_KUTT, CrayCray
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2012, 02:13:37 am »
•No malicious griefing of teammates (kickspamming, blocking, etc.) - Official rule right here.

Either it needed to be malicious OR I was spamming him with kicks. Thats why I am asking kickspamming to be defined because I dont consider 2-3 kicks spamming. I need clarity.

Vaermi you claim we were hurting you? Grandpappy certainly looked at the logs so now you are blantantly lieing on these forums.

Malicious implies intent and is relevant. Seeing as there was no admin on to witness, and no previous provocation there could of been no intent to cause harm. Grandpappy made a far stretch and assumed he knows my psychological state of mind which is absurd. I want clarity. 

If kicking some one a few times is a bannable offense then it should be enforced for all. I am leaving my recorder on.

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2012, 02:26:01 am »
•No malicious griefing of teammates (kickspamming, blocking, etc.) - Official rule right here.

Either it needed to be malicious OR I was spamming him with kicks. Thats why I am asking kickspamming to be defined because I dont consider 2-3 kicks spamming. I need clarity.

Vaermi you claim we were hurting you? Grannpappy certainly looked at the logs so now you are blantantly lieing on these forums.

Malicious implies intent and is relevant. Seeing as there was no admin on to witness, and no previous provocation there could of been no intent to cause harm. Grannpappy made a far stretch and assumed he knows my psychological state of mind which is absurd. I want clarity. 

If kicking some one a few times is a bannable offense then it should be enforced for all. I am leaving my recorder on.
ftfy

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2012, 02:42:17 am »
no1 cares, locking
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2012, 08:26:05 am »

"first rule of em all: common sense"
    ~ chadz

Not every way the rules are to be enforced is set in stone and clearly outlined. If you behave badly, you are to be punished for it. It is up to the admins to determine the extent of bad behavior and how to punish for it, there isn't a strict guideline for every situation.

Why did we kick him Sigvards friend(yes we werent even kicking the guy that TKd us)? We are in the middle of a wooden tower surrounded by Xbow cav. He goes and opens a door and gets a teamate killed, I consider that malicious intent. Please let me know how you rationalize my malicious intent because without you being there that is pretty impossible.
See:
Vigilante - any person who takes the law into his or her own hands.

Yea I didn't tell you the full story because of your completely one sided take on this situation.
And yet...
bias

All I was asking for is he get penalized like I did for intentional TKing.

He was, so stop posting.