Author Topic: Perma Ban Request Noobie  (Read 574 times)

Offline Algaroth

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Perma Ban Request Noobie
« on: March 22, 2012, 04:00:20 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Get rid of this guy already ive seen like 5 bans from this person and he just griefs

he also says its a viable strategy...what a fuckin troll
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 04:01:53 am by Algaroth »

Offline Raina

• Beggar
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Perma Ban Request Noobie
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 04:05:46 am »
Multiple admins were online at this time.  If it were ban worthy I'm sure they'd have done it then. 

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 04:06:23 am »
i was on at the time and frankly everyone on the server was sick of nonstop open plains and xbow cav roaming around and he did this 1 round and said where he was he was just fed up with the maps and xbow cav and made a position to hide from them, im gonna let this pass becuase i dont think he was griefing really just frustrated along with everyone else was this evening with na_1
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Algaroth

• Beggar
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 04:08:55 am »
i was on at the time and frankly everyone on the server was sick of nonstop open plains and xbow cav roaming around and he did this 1 round and said where he was he was just fed up with the maps and xbow cav and made a position to hide from them, im gonna let this pass becuase i dont think he was griefing really just frustrated along with everyone else was this evening with na_1

Personally, I'm pretty sure that noobie doesnt need a pass from this. I mean isn't like 5 bans in the past worth a perma ban anyway? We all know that he's going to do it again it's just his thing to troll us. I also want to add is that he wasn't wearing any armor so what ever you say it is leeching.