Author Topic: Unban Request: Hospitaller_Lemmy_Winks  (Read 618 times)

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lemmy_Winks
Unban Request: Hospitaller_Lemmy_Winks
« on: March 21, 2012, 01:31:58 am »
Name:  Hospitaller_Lemmy_Winks
Date of ban:  3/20/2012
Admin who banned:  Not exactly sure

Reason for ban: Some Red lotus guy was intentionally griefing me by blocking me from crossing a bridge with his horse so i tked him to get by, then he banned me i assume he was the admin. Name was mukashi or some weaboo name. It seemed like he wanted me to TK him as he was intentionally provoking it and he let me hit him without trying to defend himself. I may not be allowed to tk people for messing with people like this, but he honestly deserved it and i dont know how a guy like this got admin, if he was infact the admin who banned me. Its not like i was running around intentionally TKing people, i was killing a griefer so that i could get by him and help my team win. Not sure why he was acting this way i never did anything to him.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 01:34:55 am by Lemmy_Winks »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
Re: Unban Request: Hospitaller_Lemmy_Winks
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 01:35:35 am »
I probably would have done the same thing if I was in Lemmiwinks position.  I have noticed musashi trying to provoke people in the past week or so.  I've seen him hitting random teammates for no reason at all without enemies around seeming to try and provoke them.  Fairly sure I spelled that right, all those asian names look the same

Offline larlek

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Larlik PooperScooper Larlek
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 01:37:07 am »
Sounds like the sort of thing a weaboo will do. Trolls, the lot of em.

I say give him a chance. He did wrong but he knows that and he is sorry.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 01:48:39 am »
It seems that your ban was only made for a half-hour, so it'll be over in about one minute from this post.

I may not be allowed to tk people for messing with people like this, but he honestly deserved it

Something to keep in mind is that no one deserves to be intentionally TKed, it's simply something that should never be done. If you were being griefed, you should have reported it, and instead you took a ban and not the guy who was griefing you (incidentally not Socrates, the admin who banned you).

Offline Socrates

• Knight
  • Renown: 76
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • Philosophy is a way of life
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Ascended Order
  • Game nicks: Socrates
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 01:52:49 am »
If you reported it to admin chat it probably would have went the other way as an admin only seeing the reports and the first TK in the first 10 seconds of the round alarms a flag. No matter what situation intentionally tking is always prohibited. IT was only 30 minutes anyways so it should be done by now.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 01:54:01 am by Socrates »
The act of justice is not determined by the state.

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2012, 02:10:54 am »
-------------------------------------

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2012, 02:28:52 am »
If you reported it to admin chat it probably would have went the other way as an admin only seeing the reports and the first TK in the first 10 seconds of the round alarms a flag. No matter what situation intentionally tking is always prohibited. IT was only 30 minutes anyways so it should be done by now.

Yep. Use 'i' chat and get the guy who deserves it kicked. But please be patient while it is dealt with. We can't just take anyone's word for something and try our best to verify or catch them. Using 'i' chat will alert the admin, but not the guy who is being a jerk that he is now being watched.

"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln