Author Topic: Mr_Carpenter [Banned]  (Read 1011 times)

Offline Mr_Carpenter

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Mr_Carpenter [Banned]
« on: March 20, 2012, 02:23:24 pm »
Can I haz unban? Or can I know at least how long I am banned? I don't remember wich admin banned me, but reason was "Was good to have you here but now you are annoying me".

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
Re: Mr_Carpenter [Banned]
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 04:16:58 pm »
Banned by Lansamur for chat-spam.

Your unban date is set for 20/03/2012 at 22:40:02.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Mr_Carpenter

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 06:23:33 pm »
Banned by Lansamur for chat-spam.

Your unban date is set for 20/03/2012 at 22:40:02.
Spam? LMAO. I was talking like once in 2min or so... And I never type same thing for more than once, but aight. I guess you can check the logs to check it out, I don't have problem with the ban but the reason is not true at all for sure :D

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 07:47:04 pm »
Spam? LMAO. I was talking like once in 2min or so... And I never type same thing for more than once, but aight. I guess you can check the logs to check it out, I don't have problem with the ban but the reason is not true at all for sure :D
Rather not. First, you griefed your teammates, then you went into chat_abuse. Not spam, but insults and other shit. I didn't really care about you being a fanboy to me and wanting to suck me off, but others complained about it and I banned you for that then.
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader

Offline Mr_Carpenter

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 07:53:01 pm »
Rather not. First, you griefed your teammates, then you went into chat_abuse. Not spam, but insults and other shit. I didn't really care about you being a fanboy to me and wanting to suck me off, but others complained about it and I banned you for that then.
Okay but I didn't really insult anyone :D I just said you are sexy and I wanna suck your penis. Then you said that It was good to have me around but I was annoying you, so you banned me. I'm not here to argue though, the ban should be gone soon and everyone will be happy.

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2012, 07:59:34 pm »
In case you care for the logs, I underlined the stuff in question:

(click to show/hide)
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader

Offline Mr_Carpenter

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2012, 09:41:25 pm »
In case you care for the logs, I underlined the stuff in question:

(click to show/hide)
Lol! I still don't see insults there :D And ye I teamwounded him, he was stepping on the ladders, blocking my way and generally trolling & annoying me. And next round he shot me into head with xbow at spawn... But anyways, that wasn't the reason why I was banned in the first place.

Also I didn't know those things were not allowed to be talked in there (if they aren't allowed), but yeah the ban should be gone by tomorrow and everyone's happy again. Like I said, I'm not here to argue, just wanted to know how long I was banned for. No hard feelings you sexy admin <3

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2012, 11:16:23 pm »
Lol! I still don't see insults there :D And ye I teamwounded him, he was stepping on the ladders, blocking my way and generally trolling & annoying me. And next round he shot me into head with xbow at spawn...

are you mad, jonne? just 15-20 secs after joining the server, i started shooting behind a siege shield via its little hole (which was miles away from the castle), suddenly you threw 2 darts or javelins or whatever in my head without any reason, i had no hp left. now, which fukken ladder or previous rounds are you talking about? i had warned & reported you but again you aimed at my head and even a fist would be enough to kill me at that time. so i decided to shot you just for my own survival, otherwise you would kill me, which was obvious.

btw, i wasn't the only one you teamhitted at that round, by the time i reported you, you had already 2 reports in that round. i really don't give any shit what you say on chat, but ruining the gameplay via teamkilling etc is quite annoying.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline Mr_Carpenter

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2012, 05:22:42 am »
are you mad, jonne? just 15-20 secs after joining the server, i started shooting behind a siege shield via its little hole (which was miles away from the castle), suddenly you threw 2 darts or javelins or whatever in my head without any reason, i had no hp left. now, which fukken ladder or previous rounds are you talking about? i had warned & reported you but again you aimed at my head and even a fist would be enough to kill me at that time. so i decided to shot you just for my own survival, otherwise you would kill me, which was obvious.

btw, i wasn't the only one you teamhitted at that round, by the time i reported you, you had already 2 reports in that round. i really don't give any shit what you say on chat, but ruining the gameplay via teamkilling etc is quite annoying.
Like I said, I'm not here to argue. We both know what happened before I teamwounded you :D