Author Topic: MENSTRUALMONSOON: WE BACK BABY!!!! Make a splash and become a Droplet today!!!  (Read 25409 times)

Offline wonka11

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+1
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 08:05:02 am by wonka11 »

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
Always nice to hear from you Rhalzo! Why you no come chill in TS with us ever?

I don't go on TS much other than battles or when I'm playing with the other FIDLGB dudes - I'll try to swing by sometime and chill with you guys.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline spl00gedon

• Count
  • Renown: 179
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Lifetime ruler of the Fallopian Kingdom
    • View Profile
  • Faction: (MM) MenstrualMonsoon
  • Game nicks: MrFistYoGirl, BlumpkinThePumpkinKing, JAGUAR_DICKSKIN, Chef_Squirt

This has to be a winner.

I have no words... Just butterflies.  Even though it has nothing to do with a monsoon I can't stop laughing hahahahaha

But the contest ends on the 12th. So far this is in 1st place by a long shot.

I don't go on TS much other than battles or when I'm playing with the other FIDLGB dudes - I'll try to swing by sometime and chill with you guys.

Do it man.  Bring more FIDLGB. You guys all seem super chill.  It's usually a good time. I'll probably be in there tomorrow night
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 09:58:05 am by spl00gedon »
How do you work this thing??

Offline wonka11

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Crimson wave bro, it has everything to do with menstruation. That guy is going to be smashed by the crimson wave. That picture is what I imagine what other people think as they see a group of MM crash down on them; an indomitable, rancid, clot filled, odorous, bloody tidal wave of pain.   

If it makes the cut I'll clean up the black areas around his hair a bit.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 11:05:38 am by wonka11 »

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
Fallopia will be doing itself a great disservice if wonksta's banner isnt taken.
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Rain

• Baron
  • Renown: 118
  • Infamy: 8
  • An honest man is always a child
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: Mantra, Tigersblood, Rain
  • IRC nick: Rain
Bump in the name of the Fallopian Kingdom. All hail the Egg King- Lead Bleed MrFistYoGirl

Offline OssumPawesome

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I want - no I need to be a droplet.  It is my destiny to serve the great Egg King.  You guys are kinda cool and are clearly owning nubs - sign my dick up.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 11:32:33 am by OssumPawesome »

Offline Rain

• Baron
  • Renown: 118
  • Infamy: 8
  • An honest man is always a child
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: Mantra, Tigersblood, Rain
  • IRC nick: Rain
Your application has been noted by the council of fallopia and shall be reviewed by the egg king himself, Expect a message within the next 24 hours with further instructions on what YOU can do to aid our cause.

Offline spl00gedon

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrFistYoGirl, BlumpkinThePumpkinKing, JAGUAR_DICKSKIN, Chef_Squirt
I want - no I need to be a droplet.  It is my destiny to serve the great Egg King.  You guys are kinda cool and are clearly owning nubs - sign my dick up.

Your honorable proposal of vassalage is smiled upon friend.  However it will not be easy, the path to the honorable monsoon is painted with blood.  But if it is indeed your wish to become a Savior of the Unprotected you have the Egg King's support. 

Come in our TS tomorrow and we can decide whether or not you take the blood oath. 

Offline OssumPawesome

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
 Well I'm psyched about taking a blood oath, and im in the ts now.  But no one is in here  :?  When do yous guys usually play vidya?

Offline spl00gedon

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Well I'm psyched about taking a blood oath, and im in the ts now.  But no one is in here  :?  When do yous guys usually play vidya?

I'm psyched too! Slight issue tonight. I'm in summer school and had to write a fat speech tonight. Sorry my man. But I will one hundred percent be in TS during the afternoon tomorrow around 3:00pm when I get out of class(it's 12:45 am my time right now) and again around 10pm my time after I watch the NBA Finals game.  Do either of those times work for you?

Offline OssumPawesome

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
sure either of those times would probably work for me. btw my character is only level 20, but I have him decked out in light strange anime armor to go with that badass banner should I get into this cool kid club. hope to see you soon.

Offline spl00gedon

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Sounds Ossum Pawesome. You're more than welcome to wear whatever pleases you.  There's no actual skill requirement (we just happen to have some members that clap ass on the battlefield) just make sure you have the National Anthem memorized. We're pretty laid back, judging by your avatar you'll fit in with us just fine haha.  I'm psyched for tomorrow man it should be fun! See ya then

Offline oohillac

• Marshall
  • Renown: 724
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player
  • boys don't cry
    • View Profile
Hail from Fallen!

Let there never be bad blood between our clans!