Author Topic: MENSTRUALMONSOON: WE BACK BABY!!!! Make a splash and become a Droplet today!!!  (Read 25268 times)

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
Do my eye deceive me? No! BATTERU!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=3882

JOIN OR DIE! NO TAXATION WITH OUT REPRESENTATION!
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Heres Ronnie

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Get Bitched
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Arcani
  • Game nicks: Ronius
The fallopian throne heads to Mexico for our next conquest! dont miss us too much vassals

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
So I was doing an exercise I do while driving, seeing how many insults I can string together without drawing a blank and guess what popped into my head, from South Park

FROZEN TAMPON POPSICLE!

I'm surprised none of you have used that name yet.

Offline Heres Ronnie

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Get Bitched
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Arcani
  • Game nicks: Ronius
So I was doing an exercise I do while driving, seeing how many insults I can string together without drawing a blank and guess what popped into my head, from South Park

FROZEN TAMPON POPSICLE!

I'm surprised none of you have used that name yet.

Im going to have to add this to my recipe list thank you diggz!

Offline spl00gedon

• Count
  • Renown: 179
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Lifetime ruler of the Fallopian Kingdom
    • View Profile
  • Faction: (MM) MenstrualMonsoon
  • Game nicks: MrFistYoGirl, BlumpkinThePumpkinKing, JAGUAR_DICKSKIN, Chef_Squirt
Spread the Red.
How do you work this thing??

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
Sorry about last evening, i'm on the rag.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
We vampires like Jacob and that my old friend.

Offline spl00gedon

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrFistYoGirl, BlumpkinThePumpkinKing, JAGUAR_DICKSKIN, Chef_Squirt
Sorry about last evening, i'm on the rag.

You're always welcome to hang out in Fallopia whenever you wish brother ArysOakSquirt

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
With the recent declaration of support for Chaos made by Karma, I would like permission to add my brothers in MM to our list of allies. Let me know what you think.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline spl00gedon

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
With the recent declaration of support for Chaos made by Karma, I would like permission to add my brothers in MM to our list of allies. Let me know what you think.

The Egg King smiles upon this Coalition good sir.  May the Red Gods smile upon your men upon the field of battle and bless you all with many sons to fight the hordes of Menopause.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
I wish you guys good luck.

(click to show/hide)

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
The Egg King smiles upon this Coalition good sir.  May the Red Gods smile upon your men upon the field of battle and bless you all with many sons to fight the hordes of Menopause.

If you summon the Egg King and all servants in a strat battle (which is a 1 time deal) the enemies will drown in a monsoon of blood which will fall from the sky from the red gods. And eventually win your battle instantly.

Offline Wallace_Ritchie

• Baron
  • Renown: 145
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Luk_Astralis, FatKidsAreHardToKidnap
  • IRC nick: Luk
If you summon the Egg King and all servants in a strat battle (which is a 1 time deal) the enemies will drown in a monsoon of blood which will fall from the sky from the red gods. And eventually win your battle instantly.

This sounds more horrible than being hacked to pieces by any edged weapon I can think of. *shudder* Good luck in the upcoming battles. Hope you that do still pop in our TS from time to time.  :wink:

Offline Rudybrah

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I regale to you a story involving CONSPIRACY, BANNING, DRAMA, BACK-STABBING,  the autistic dealings of a clan called Scythia, and a 12 year old boy that answers to the pseudonym “Sword.”
It all started roughly two weeks ago, with me returning from my inactivity by joining my clan’s TeamSpeak server. Alas, I was greeted by a seemingly empty server. Population: Me. Such loneliness I dealt with for several hours. I was finally greeted by the company of another clan member, whom we shall refer to as “Manny.” Manny and I were chatting it up, when we were joined by another user by the name of Sword. I have never seen Sword before, let alone talked with him. I was under the impression that Manny held the same relation towards Sword as I. Sword relayed to us that our current TeamSpeak server is empty because they were all banned in an act of rage by the heinous Eyebeat, owner of the current server we were on. That Eyebeat PURGED THE LANDS OF ALL RELATED TO MENSTRUAL MONSOON. In short, Sword told us that MM revered Eyebeat as a “total douchey asshole” and that we should “totally join [his] server, it’s so much better.” So, with really nothing to lose, Manny and I joined Sword’s Teamspeak (which is located at crpgserver.ts3dns.com).
It was then I discovered that this particular TeamSpeak was in fact a community portal, hosting services for other clans such as Krea, Hoplite, and Scythia, of which Sword leads with the help of his seemingly autistic lapdog, Tsugan. This became my new hangout spot, as I started to converse with a few members of Hoplite and joined their clan after noticing that MM has seemingly fallen off the radar, and is virtually nonexistent at that point in time. While populating Sword’s server I was frequently messaged by Sword himself, being asked if I knew of any clans that would like to use his server. Admittedly, I am not a large player in the cRPG community, or really any other online community as I do not have the time to maintain a solid presence.
Days have passed, each day I found myself attempting to contact other members of MM and even Eyebeat himself. Anything that would lend details to the story that Sword had told me. Several members of MM have finally come into contact with me, only to deny what Sword has said. Manny and I were the only two people that have been told Eyebeat was an aggressor towards MM. Things started to not make as much sense as they previously did. Sword refuses to discuss the happenings of Eyebeat and why MM left their previous Teamspeak, and suddenly goes AFK and does not respond to messages once the subject is brought up.
More time passes, and I finally come into contact with Eyebeat, only for him to deny that he banned anyone. Eyebeat was actually confused as to why MM left. It seems that Sword acted as a wedge and spread misinformation to anyone he came into contact with, regarding a clan that uses his own TeamSpeak. MrFistYoGirl, leader of the MM clan, verified my claims of Sword being the sole aggressor.
It is then, while in Sword’s TeamSpeak, while in a channel with Eyebeat, fellow clan member “Vagina Ravager,” and a non-talkative user named “Spybot” (which happens to have admin powers), that I have a sudden realization. I explain to Eyebeat and “VR” that Sword created lies about Eyebeat in order to facilitate the migration of the MM clan. With Sword’s previous activity, it all adds up. Several seconds after voicing my theory, Eyebeat is banned for “trash talking” by the user Spybot. How suspicious! It is then that I am messaged by Spybot and told “You know what you have done.” I inquire more about this cryptic statement, and am told that I have “trash talked.” Absolutely no context given, just two simple words. After being threatened to be banned “now or later,” I ask on what grounds is my ban being made. Spybot replies with “should I tell Sword now, or later?” Doing a quick client check, I find that Spybot and Sword have the same IP address. I reply to Spybot with “Why would you tell yourself something you already know?” After sending it, I was immediately banned for “trash talking.”
   MM leader MrFistYoGirl has contacted Sword and inquired about these bans, and why Sword has spread these lies about Eyebeat, banned him, and banned myself. Sword failed to offer any explanation to MrFistYoGirl, and insisted that we were banned because we “trash talked.”
(TL;DR)   It has come to my attention, and this should be shared with the community, that the clan Scythia, and users Sword and Tsugan have conspired against known TeamSpeak hoster's in attempt to fulfill their lust in populating their own.