Author Topic: MENSTRUALMONSOON: WE BACK BABY!!!! Make a splash and become a Droplet today!!!  (Read 25286 times)

Offline spl00gedon

• Count
  • Renown: 179
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Lifetime ruler of the Fallopian Kingdom
    • View Profile
  • Faction: (MM) MenstrualMonsoon
  • Game nicks: MrFistYoGirl, BlumpkinThePumpkinKing, JAGUAR_DICKSKIN, Chef_Squirt
sure thing, I dont have a mic if that matters.

aint no thang
How do you work this thing??

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vucching

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ozz, Vucching, Ozzmann
Hail The Egg King LeadBleed_MrFistYoGirl, The Egg Queen Tigersblood, Prince_TamponTea and Princess_Karma. I pledge my allegiance to you and the might of the Menstrual Monsoon clan. I am Canadian and play in NA servers at least an hour a day. I wish to become your humble servant and kick some bitch pregnant pussy ass. I have a character named Ozzmannn that is lvl 30 and is an axeman + shielder with a lower and a higher level armour set due to funds swaying back and forth. I have throwing up too with lots of knives for killing low levels and archers from distance as well as dropping lower level horsemen and generally harrassing.

Offline Rain

• Baron
  • Renown: 118
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • An honest man is always a child
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: Mantra, Tigersblood, Rain
  • IRC nick: Rain
Sounds glorious my man, come in our teamspeak any time! Also apply for the clan on the forums so we can get a banner on you so you get team balanced! If you need help with anything you can add me on steam xxangeluxx... Get at me!

Offline spl00gedon

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrFistYoGirl, BlumpkinThePumpkinKing, JAGUAR_DICKSKIN, Chef_Squirt
Hail The Egg King LeadBleed_MrFistYoGirl, The Egg Queen Tigersblood, Prince_TamponTea and Princess_Karma. I pledge my allegiance to you and the might of the Menstrual Monsoon clan. I am Canadian and play in NA servers at least an hour a day. I wish to become your humble servant and kick some bitch pregnant pussy ass. I have a character named Ozzmannn that is lvl 30 and is an axeman + shielder with a lower and a higher level armour set due to funds swaying back and forth. I have throwing up too with lots of knives for killing low levels and archers from distance as well as dropping lower level horsemen and generally harrassing.
Fucking Vucching... I love it. Take the blood oath brother let's squirt bitches all day

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Stay out of our teamspeak if you know what's good for you boy...

RAPE

Offline LionsCrest

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Renegades
  • Game nicks: Renegade_Allions
Man what's going on in this thread? lol

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan

From your build it sounds like you should be in norse horde, but from your post, you dont sound like a giant bundle of sticks and therefore can't be in norse horde.

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
Egan come hang in TS sometime man!

(click to show/hide)
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
Egan come hang in TS sometime man!

(click to show/hide)

I stop by every once in a while, its hard though since I work fulltime so I can't game all night anymore and you guys mostly play late at night (on top of that most of you are in an earlier timezone then I am)

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Mhhm, pretty much settled. Won't take a flight to my dead cousin and my aunt because it will be too packed with people to stay there.

So i'll be back this Friday and squirt together with you in TS  :P . Maaaybe i'll get a headset with mic with me.

Offline spl00gedon

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
The Fallopian Royalty is heading on a diplomatic mission to Mexico this weekend in order to secure more land for the Fallopian throne.  With several meetings already set up with Governor Dos Equis and Queen Tequila we hope this trip can bring a new resources and allies to Fallopia's side.  Princess Stripper Crabs said she would be happy to show the Egg King himself parts of Mexico unbeknown to your average Fallopian.  Little does she know the Egg King plans to storm her castle and take it for himself.  The scouting reports show there are little to no defenses so this siege shouldn't take long.  She will have no such wall resembling the one at Castle Hymen.  The deterioration of her walls makes it obvious her keep has been breached many times before.  Making this trip short and fruitful.

All Hail The Egg King!!!!!  :twisted:

(click to show/hide)

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
The Fallopian Royalty is heading on a diplomatic mission to Mexico this weekend in order to secure more land for the Fallopian throne.  With several meetings already set up with Governor Dos Equis and Queen Tequila we hope this trip can bring a new resources and allies to Fallopia's side.  Princess Stripper Crabs said she would be happy to show the Egg King himself parts of Mexico unbeknown to your average Fallopian.  Little does she know the Egg King plans to storm her castle and take it for himself.  The scouting reports show there are little to no defenses so this siege shouldn't take long.  She will have no such wall resembling the one at Castle Hymen.  The deterioration of her walls makes it obvious her keep has been breached many times before.  Making this trip short and fruitful.

All Hail The Egg King!!!!!  :twisted:

(click to show/hide)

Take care and run as fuck away from it if you hear gunshots.

Offline spl00gedon

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Take care and run as fuck away from it if you hear gunshots.

Don't worry my Prince and my Princess will be there protecting me

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
My ass I will.

I just want to find me a fat drunk slewt to pass the nights with.

Ill look like one of the locals anyway so if shit goes south ill be fine.

GG gringos.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 03:50:42 am by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.