Author Topic: Ban Request - Multiple  (Read 549 times)

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
Ban Request - Multiple
« on: March 20, 2012, 05:59:30 am »
19te_Sdt_Daryoos & Occitan_Kap10
(click to show/hide)
Alandriel
(click to show/hide)
Gomer
(click to show/hide)

Getting super super tired of racism on the servers. It's just gotten ridiculous and will only get worse if no one does anything about it.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Request - Multiple
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 06:22:30 am »
I banned 19te_Sdt_Daryoos for 24 hours, though I don't know if the other people screenshotted deserve bans, I would've only muted them in game for what they said.  I do agree that racism should not be allowed on the servers..  but Gomer for example was responding to a troll debate about the nuclear bombing of japan being morally right or not.. its just a dumb reply to a dumb conversation.

If any other admins want to handle this I'll leave the thread open and welcome their decisions but I'm gonna ban Daryoos for going too far and leave the others with warnings to be more respectful to people who are playing so we can have a reasonable gaming environment.  People usually have dumb conversations in game chat anyways but things can go too far.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 06:24:15 am by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline roymorrison

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO CLAN AMBASSADOR
  • Game nicks: roymorrison
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 03:15:57 pm »
Anwyl, I suggest you play on the EU servers.  Their ZERO TOLERANCE TOWARDS RACISM policy is super classy, you'll never hear any racial slurs over there.
THE 99% WILL LOOK UP AND SAY "FEED ME"

AND I WILL SHIT DOWN THEIR THROATS.

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 04:34:26 pm »
Anwyl, I suggest you play on the EU servers.  Their ZERO TOLERANCE TOWARDS RACISM policy is super classy, you'll never hear any racial slurs over there.

I don't see why I should have to play on a server with twice the ping, when the rules should be the same across the board. An official server is an official server, EU or NA, the rules should be the same.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 04:48:01 pm »
I'm assuming he's kidding, because I'm called a fat fuck stupid American pig over and over and ban polled until I'm forced off EU official servers half the time I play.  It owns.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login