Author Topic: Ban Request: TrueHero  (Read 287 times)

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
Ban Request: TrueHero
« on: March 19, 2012, 06:49:15 am »
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/524907827326835181/31D08AABF81AB648E9A8EEABBA0ACC12D632744A/

Round ended, he walked up, killed me, then left. And the other times I've seen him he seems to troll a bit too. Few other people saw as well.
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Slamz

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Norse Horde
  • Game nicks: NH_Slamz
Re: Ban Request: TrueHero
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 09:14:42 am »
I was there, though I didn't personally see the hit.  However, there are interesting notes with supporting evidence from the screenshot:
* Round had just started -- all that "suicide spam" is from the teams switching around (that happens at the start of the round not the end of a round so this was not an "after-victory team kill", this was a round-start team kill.)
* Truehero killed him and then immediately logged off

Sometimes people TK at the start because they are stupid and it was an accident.  Killing someone and logging out is usually someone doing it on purpose and thinking they can dodge the consequences by logging off before any admins can deal with them.  That really rustles my jimmies.
Crush your enemies; see them driven before you; hear the lamentations of their women.
Norse Horde

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Request: TrueHero
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 09:50:04 am »
four bans on record for teamkilling and wounding, i came on the server at the end of this when all teh witnesses were encouraging him to make a ban thread for justice so i fully believe he was griefing the server

5 day ban due to prior history
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login