Author Topic: [Ban Request:Larry_The_Magical_Cheetah]  (Read 684 times)

Offline SoA_Sir_Fangoth

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[Ban Request:Larry_The_Magical_Cheetah]
« on: March 18, 2012, 06:13:43 am »
Well, i was on the duel server fighting some people, i killed him a few times, then he resorts to making racist comments heres a screenie of it.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Larry

• Baron
  • Renown: 118
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dragoni of Valahia
  • Game nicks: Larry The Magical Cheetah | Brick Cavity | Cheetah On Rollerblades | Maximillian Schmeling, and more
Re: [Ban Request:Larry_The_Magical_Cheetah]
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 06:30:13 am »
I wonder if people understand sarcasm, or this particularly interesting topic on the internet, that some know as 'memes' or, 'may-mays'. Now, for those of you new to the internet, these multiple phenomenon of this magical land of the internet, come to meet many of us as the captions of pictures, which some refer to as 'De-motivational Posters'.

I, in particular, find some of them to ensue hilarity, and as such I wish to share this hilarity with other people on this wonderful land known as the internet.

Might I also mention that he attempted a ban poll on me in the rageball server for shooting him with a crossbow? Just saying ;3

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This is a random meme taken from a random site on the internet. :v
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 06:31:33 am by Larry »
Among my many achievements are as follows; I once convinced a carton of cigarettes to abandon it's dreams of space travel, have conjured a hat out of a rabbit, may have, on more than one occasion, had sexual relations in stable earth orbit, and dominated fully over several small african nations, whom I then forced to fight in gladiatorial combat with cucumbers whilst wearing miniskirts.

Offline SoA_Sir_Fangoth

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 06:34:09 pm »
and using the word "friends" that would be racist, you did say "Katanas are like friends they are fast and steal your television", also check the ban poll log youll see i didnt make a poll against him
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 06:35:53 pm by SoA_Sir_Fangoth »

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 06:38:32 pm »
Racial/Racist humor has no place in game regardless if it was "sarcasm" or not.  24 hour ban issued.  Remember that next time you feel like using 4chan memes here.

Offline Valdian

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis, Irish Band
  • IRC nick: Valdian
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 04:23:09 am »
Thats deffinatly a Racist comment and he should be banned for atleast a day as a warning that we will stomp on comments like that.