Author Topic: [Unban Request] FF_GeorgeWashington  (Read 2361 times)

Offline FF_GeorgeWashington

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • Die hard supporter of Republicanism.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: United States of America
  • Game nicks: Angrysully, FF_GeorgeWashington
Re: [Unban Request] FF_GeorgeWashington
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2012, 03:18:15 am »
To reiterate, the chat itself is not what got him banned. It was weighed in and affected the severity of the punishment, but it alone is not why he's sitting on the sidelines for a week. Multiple reports of teamwounding, griefing and delaying are why he was being banned in the first place. Think of it as adding icing to a shit cake made entirely from batter consisting a variety of examples of poor in game behavior.

I can't speak for granpappy or how he personally feels about the issue obviously. I'm just giving you the perspective of myself and a few other admins when it comes to why we aren't taking offense to it.

Where is the proof that I delayed, or griefed?  Team wounding is something that is unavoidable at some point.  I'm using a crossbow or throwing so is there are incidents where my shot doesn't go straight as anyone who has ever used ranged knows.  I also receive no warnings when we kill each other at the end of the round after we have won.  You are also basing these statements off fellow posters who a desire to have me banned for what ever reason that may be.  NH Digglez has been the only one and has had 2 ban requests for me so saying I've had "multiple" threads against me is a little broad.  I talked to an admin already about the first incident and got it settled.  The second one  he showed a log where I did say I killed him for payback but I already served three days as part of that and the other kill.  I'm not really sure I understand but because I've been accused of other things and because I supposedly "trolled" granpappy, that means there is undeniable proof that I'm a tking troll who needs to be banned for an additional week.  I'm that is what you're are trying to say, it's a little odd. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline FF_Patrick_Henry

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Death_Lifter, FF_FrancisLewis
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2012, 04:28:36 am »
I, Patrick Henry, am shocked and appalled at the flagrant disregard to human rights! Who are you, sirs, to so quickly cast down the mighty first president and glorious general of our United States of America? Is it so satisfying to subject others to your skewed and prejudiced judgement? Are we not all here to enjoy a rousing bout of Might & Blade: Warbands CRPG Mod?

Tell me, friends, what sort of lives you lead that you find yourselves creating such petty conflicts with a good, honorable, and honest man like George Washington? I believe that George Washington is innocent of your charges and furthermore that there should be a full investigation of the admin in question complimented by a reworking of your ban request system. Hear me, friends, a week long ban should not be granted for exercising ones own First Amendment right of free speech! Also, if I may be so bold, I must voice my objection to the continued tenure of the admin GrannPappy as he is clearly unfit mentally to continue to serve such a position. Such immature, illogical, and brash decision making must not stand!

Liberty or Death

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2012, 08:52:01 am »
Pappy's immature and overreacts worse than me.

George Washington is a mega troll who should be banned anyway.

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2012, 07:23:10 pm »
Pappy's immature and overreacts worse than me.

George Washington is a mega troll who should be banned anyway.

Not sure how I'm a mega troll but it seems the admins no longer want to argue because they can't provide the sufficient evidence I requested.  Instead of evidence, I'm told I'm a troll who has done nothing but bad things since I've been back but is nothing more than damage control to try and make excuses for my one week ban.  If you can't beat me in an argument, I guess the next best thing is to just ban. 

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2012, 07:59:06 pm »
So far almost every admin has agreed with Granpappy's ban. It's clear the way you're acting and your actions were inappropriate and against the rules. You can sit here and argue all day defending yourself but  doubt it's being removed. Accept it - wait out the time and as I said before, come back with a new attitude. It really is as simple as that.

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2012, 09:05:30 pm »
So far almost every admin has agreed with Granpappy's ban. It's clear the way you're acting and your actions were inappropriate and against the rules. You can sit here and argue all day defending yourself but  doubt it's being removed. Accept it - wait out the time and as I said before, come back with a new attitude. It really is as simple as that.

As long as I know I won the argument that is fine for me, you can sit here and try to tell me how I'm wrong which isn't surprising since you're obviously angry that I called you a nobody.  I would refrain from posting in issues you have no clue about.  You can work on getting more posts somewhere else which the thread is more general.   

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2012, 09:23:45 pm »
As long as I know I won the argument that is fine for me, you can sit here and try to tell me how I'm wrong which isn't surprising since you're obviously angry that I called you a nobody.  I would refrain from posting in issues you have no clue about.  You can work on getting more posts somewhere else which the thread is more general.   

Just further proves how shitty your attitude is, you're acting like some elitist. As I previously said, come back with a better attitude and maybe you won't get banned, if anything you're being a little salty right know.

P.S - If you won the argument you woulda been unbanned.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 09:25:46 pm by SeQuel »

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2012, 10:14:19 pm »
GeorgeWashington's ban was justified and well deserved.

There, that's five admins who have made their opinion public, and more who have agreed in the Admin section.

I would refrain from posting if I were you George, just digging yourself a bigger hole.

The ban is not going to be lifted, so just wait it out like a man.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 10:16:25 pm by Voso »

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2012, 10:42:55 pm »
GeorgeWashington's ban was justified and well deserved.

There, that's five admins who have made their opinion public, and more who have agreed in the Admin section.

I would refrain from posting if I were you George, just digging yourself a bigger hole.

The ban is not going to be lifted, so just wait it out like a man.

Lock the topic then if you agree it is determined already amongst the admins.  Lock it with insufficient evidence for my banning to further prove to myself I'm innocent of my crimes.  You can declare my attitude is bad but unless you have evidence to post,  no one should be posting in the thread to just clutter. 

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2012, 12:30:00 am »
Lock the topic then if you agree it is determined already amongst the admins.

If that is what you want..

Your wish is my command.

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2012, 03:19:36 am »
So can someone explain to me, after reading the following quoted text, what George Washington is being banned for? Because it seems pretty clear to me that he's being banned, without warning, for trolling in admin chat. Until then, I have to say, I do not agree with the decision based on information found in this thread, George's 3 day ban thread, and knowledge of who George Washington(both) is.
17:44:25 - [PLAYER2ADMIN][FF_GeorgeWashington] terrordeldeierto delibertally tk'd me
17:45:10 - [ADMIN][GrannPappy] I dont tolerate intentional tk's or team wounds, last fair warning. If I catch you, it will be a ban
17:45:26 - [PLAYER2ADMIN][FF_GeorgeWashington] So are you going to ban him?
17:47:00 - [PLAYER2ADMIN][FF_GeorgeWashington] It's simple, I'll explain it so someone of you're "ability" can understand. I accidently wound him, he tk's me and you warn me. You will not be biased or I will take it to the forums and ruin your credibility. [/
17:47:38 - [ADMIN][GrannPappy] if you have screenshots George, go post them.
17:48:34 - [PLAYER2ADMIN][FF_GeorgeWashington] Ok well I will be taking note of your response. See you on the froums, your unprofessionalism and immaturity will be the downfall of yourself sir.
17:49:16 - [ADMIN][GrannPappy] I really dont care about your threats George. You claimed someone intentionally TK'd you. I didnt see it, I issued a warning. See you on the forums
17:49:24 - [ADMIN][GrannPappy] post what you have
17:50:19 - [PLAYER2ADMIN][FF_GeorgeWashington] We will see, your lack of character and judgement clearly shows in your writing, what a shame.
18:06:32 - [ADMIN][GrannPappy] I appreciate you sticking around George. For you constant trolling and griefing in chat you are hereby banned for 1 week. Take that time to think about you behavior. You may screencap this and post in your unban request
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2012, 05:16:06 am »
Admittedly, I too was under the impression that he had not been banned up until this point. Given that pappy had issued a 3-day ban a few days prior that does sort of change things if the I chat trolling was the only reason he was banned this time.It will be looked in to.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 05:17:31 am by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2012, 07:21:37 pm »
Okay, so to clarify what happened here, whether or not you should have been banned by pappy for what we assume he banned you for, is currently aside from the point. That is, he may very well have been in the wrong, but you'd just have been banned by someone else. What happened, is that we took a look at the logs, and found several cases of you intentionally tking. This was found the day you got banned, so your ban would still have taken place on the same day, just a few hours apart.

Anyway, your retroactive punishment will last 1 week due to you just coming off of a 3 day ban and that week started with Pappy's ban.
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character