Author Topic: Ban Request - Bonethor  (Read 929 times)

Offline CaveSquirrel

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ayween_the_Quail
  • IRC nick: CaveSquirrel
Ban Request - Bonethor
« on: March 17, 2012, 08:00:38 pm »
On EU_2 10 to 20 Minutes ago.

He randomly teamkilled my horse and hurted me when the round began.
I don't have any screens of that.

But, he did it to some other people too and they got some screens.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 09:23:43 pm by CaveSquirrel »

Offline Frreeej

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fresh_Prince
Re: Ban Request - Bonethor
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 08:12:34 pm »
He did this to me aswell, then stating he haven't done anything wrong because horses aren't real persons. And therefor it couldn't count as team-hitting...

I havent either got any pics but I hope you take action against him, he deserves a ban.

Offline Bonethor

• Beggar
  • Infamy: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 08:13:32 pm »
I admit to killing your (CotgS_Ayween) horse yes, but it was in the way. If I hurt you in the process that was not my intention.

The other horse I killed earlier in the map belonged to a guy (Praetorian_Godfrey) who was stuck with the horse, I freed him from his horse so he could participate in the fight instead of leeching the round.

Other than that I didn't teamhit anybody nor did I teamkill anybody. The latter guy I mentioned did TK me intentionally though.

Some 3rd guy (Legioonalainen) joined in on the fun and started saying I was threatening him in Finnish and going to "rape his mom and cut off his dick" while that is a blatant lie. I didn't call anyone any names either and acted decently the whole time.

Here's a screenshot of some of the action:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/13/toughclaims.png/

Offline CaveSquirrel

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 09:05:22 pm »
Worst people on world: 1. Liars 2. That what you are.

Btw don't eat too much... You must weight like 600Kg to not pass through the way where like 20 other people went through.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 09:24:55 pm by CaveSquirrel »

Offline Bonethor

• Beggar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 09:24:12 pm »
I don't really see why you're so butt-hurt over losing your horse, the whole deal just seems to be out of context. If I had reported everyone in similar situations there would be a dozen requests here. Since this seems to have actually hurt your feelings I'll say that I'm sorry and wish you'd quit with the insults.

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 09:34:22 pm »
Okay guy. Listen up. Horsekilling IS in fact teamkilling/wounding. Thats like if youre a shielder and I crush your shield with my GLA, while I'm on the same team. You got a shieldbuild, so you need that shield. Cav-Players got a Cav-Build so they need their horse. CaveSquirrel (CotgS_Ayween) is a good player (most times in the top 5 of his team) when hes on his Horse. So killing his horse does damage to the whole team. You practically killed a valuable member of your team. What is bannable.

Since CaveSquirrel's horse is not the only one you killed you must really be jealous of horses because they got a bigger thing between their legs than you have. I feel sorry for you for that fact, but you deserve the ban. Usually I would say for 7 days but I am a reasonable person and would suggest a ban for 3 days, unless you stop trying to talk your way out and start being sorry for the shit youve produced.

In the future think about where/what/who you swing your weapon to/at.
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Bonethor

• Beggar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2012, 11:03:07 pm »
Okay guy. Listen up. Horsekilling IS in fact teamkilling/wounding. Thats like if youre a shielder and I crush your shield with my GLA, while I'm on the same team. You got a shieldbuild, so you need that shield. Cav-Players got a Cav-Build so they need their horse. CaveSquirrel (CotgS_Ayween) is a good player (most times in the top 5 of his team) when hes on his Horse. So killing his horse does damage to the whole team. You practically killed a valuable member of your team. What is bannable.

Since CaveSquirrel's horse is not the only one you killed you must really be jealous of horses because they got a bigger thing between their legs than you have. I feel sorry for you for that fact, but you deserve the ban. Usually I would say for 7 days but I am a reasonable person and would suggest a ban for 3 days, unless you stop trying to talk your way out and start being sorry for the shit youve produced.

Quite rude, I'm not trying to talk my way out of anything I admitted the situation straight up and even said sorry if it hurt her fragile ego. Besides since it was siege and I quite often spend my time in the said top 5 I'd even be oh so bold and say I was worth more to the team than she.

I never said hitting horses wasn't teamhitting, instead I said "killing a horse isn't tking because horses aren't people". The 2nd poster wasn't too accurate with his quote. Besides, one should only post in this thread if they can add something productive, unfortunately your post doesn't apply.

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2012, 11:03:36 pm »

In the future think about where/what/who you swing your weapon to/at.

Would you please let the admins do their job, which is, by the way, not yours?
You were not there, so you don't really got to say anything related to it, means: stfu.

And horses on siege can be a pretty huge pain in the ass if they are blocking ways for the infantry. And Bonethor apologized already, so stop the bitch-fight here. -.-

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2012, 11:11:41 pm »
You were not there, so you don't really got to say anything related to it, means: stfu.

And horses on siege can be a pretty huge pain in the ass if they are blocking ways for the infantry. And Bonethor apologized already, so stop the bitch-fight here. -.-

I was there, Bonethor is an intelligent player, often praising my win tactics of placing PC's where the enemy enter and I don't see him TAing/TKing, so surely you just had your horse in a position which was hurting the team rather than helping I guess, either way - no screens on the OP I personally wouldn't bother starting a ban request with no evidence it's likely to just be brushed off.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline CaveSquirrel

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2012, 12:07:59 am »
Btw Bonethor, yes, you was hurting my feelings, you was killing the only one thing I live for.

Just wait for the finnish ,or whatever he is, guy, he said he took screens.

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2012, 12:18:38 am »

Oh. what if I tell you I was there? Oo
You HRG always whine about getting trolled by me... but yet again you come into a thread where I wrote something to blah to me like you always do. Why don't you just admit to be a masochist and like to feel my trollclub in your wide roman asses?

I was there, Bonethor is an intelligent player, often praising my win tactics of placing PC's where the enemy enter and I don't see him TAing/TKing, so surely you just had your horse in a position which was hurting the team rather than helping I guess, either way - no screens on the OP I personally wouldn't bother starting a ban request with no evidence it's likely to just be brushed off.
Oh. youve ever seen some Banrequest made by CaveSquirrel that was unreasonable? And he usually provides screenshots, too. We take this shit srsly here. And if he is an intelligent player he wouldve tried to hit the horse with his fists before swinging a weapon in a "very small way". Because hitting a horse with fists does not do any damage and the rider knows that he is in the way. Or, if youre not that smart or its not working you hit the horse ONCE, not to death.

So much for intelligence. (btw hes wearing HRG-colours, so there cant be much intelligence at all. ;) )

Quite rude, I'm not trying to talk my way out of anything I admitted the situation straight up and even said sorry if it hurt her fragile ego. Besides since it was siege and I quite often spend my time in the said top 5 I'd even be oh so bold and say I was worth more to the team than she.

I never said hitting horses wasn't teamhitting, instead I said "killing a horse isn't tking because horses aren't people". The 2nd poster wasn't too accurate with his quote. Besides, one should only post in this thread if they can add something productive, unfortunately your post doesn't apply.
First: It may be rude, but thats how I am. get used to it.
killing a horse IS in fact teamkilling. because the word "teamkilling" does not specify about the kind of teammember.
My post is very productive. Because some bitches start hating. see those HRG-posts. So I produced hate. Umadbrah?
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2012, 01:17:47 am »
As far as I can say Bonethor is not the regular griefer that needs a break from the game to learn to behave. He killed a horse of a teammate and admitted his wrongdoings in a ban request which shows more maturity than the typical trolls that fly around. It's not a very serious case either, teamattacking one horse only, and it does not in any way show that we're talking of a notorious rulebreaker, which are those who generally are in need of a break from the game because of their damaging behaviour on the servers. There's no screenshots here either and unless there's a couple of them by tomorrow showing these teamwounds that were mentioned ealier there's nothing more to add here.

As of now, the ban request is rejected. The topic will be locked tomorrow if no one has any screenshots to add that may need us to take a second look.
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.