Author Topic: Visiting fee ripoff  (Read 823 times)

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
Visiting fee ripoff
« on: March 16, 2012, 04:34:27 pm »
Why can't I see who owns a village and how much the visiting fee is BEFORE I enter? I lost a lot of money because the stupid village owners set the visiting fees to 100 gold/hour. It takes ages to enter a village and I'm getting ripped off because I cant hang around on the computer all day?  :mad:

Strategus really sucks big times.
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Materia

• Baron
  • Renown: 86
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Racist, and such.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Boxxy's Army
  • Game nicks: Materia, Boxxys_minion
  • IRC nick: -
Re: Visiting fee ripoff
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 04:38:04 pm »
Same, I was in one cheap village, then went to the other, and 100 for an hour. As a beginner, that made me broke. Going elsewhere now, hopefully to some noob friendly village.
+100% for being "racist retard". You rather be safe racist in your country, than dead French bundle of sticks under the truck wheels, blown to pieces by a bomb, or shot in your own country, by so called "refugees". Lewak logic. Youll all die, sooner or later :). Enemy of my enemy, is my friend. Muslims will deal with you, go use the power of crayons do defend yourself.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 04:42:16 pm »
Your kind is clearly not welcome there.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline AreTreble

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Aretes
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 04:53:05 pm »
+2
Why can't I see who owns a village and how much the visiting fee is BEFORE I enter? I lost a lot of money because the stupid village owners set the visiting fees to 100 gold/hour. It takes ages to enter a village and I'm getting ripped off because I cant hang around on the computer all day?  :mad:

Instead of setting your avatar to travel then enter the village, set your avatar to move right on top of the village and wait. Next time you are on strategus you can enter the village in one minute, look at the visiting fee, and decide if you want to stay.

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 05:17:28 pm »
Instead of setting your avatar to travel then enter the village, set your avatar to move right on top of the village and wait. Next time you are on strategus you can enter the village in one minute, look at the visiting fee, and decide if you want to stay.

Still this takes up to 15 minutes because I have to wait until I enter the village, leave it and head to another town. And I stand around in the open as a perfect target for everyone passing by. If I could see the fee when I'm in range I wouldn't even go to buggers home and dont waste a lot of time.
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 03:36:19 am »

I feel your pain.

I have a net work of spies and currently I know the costs of about 90% of all the fiefs + taxs + who the hell is in them. So I can help you out just PM me.

The other thing to do is go here, http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,13682.0.html and use the updating map when who ever is hosting it pays for more hosting then check the forums and send a PM to the leader, most factions are quiet civil and will gladly tell you where you can craft.

Most of NA is hospitable to the artisan class, ANT at Jelbegi has a good price but you will get booted out if your a) not working and b) the place is so full its killing production. Visting fee for Jelbegi is 3 and tax is at 10%.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2012, 02:54:52 pm »
Come to Shapeshte 10% tax and I have it set for 5 but I might lower it to 2