Author Topic: P-a-n-o-s [EU only]  (Read 5823 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 1038
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: beer
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2012, 09:09:26 pm »
because people get really really bored of racist trolling. he isnt that funny really. its like a school kid that thinks insulting everyone is the lolz. most people just wish he would shut up but ofc he has his lil group of buddies who think its funny as hell :)

I'm not his buddy and I don't think he's funny neither. But I don't find him being racist. Talking about racism isn't racist. Racism is like shame, no one wants to really talk about. Communities that don't like to talk about racism are usually very racist themselves.

Yeah, he's mocking some of you, generalizing, hurting your national pride etc. I kinda like that. Only weak minded people get offended by such statements. Others just chuckle inside thinking "lol look at this silly phool" and never again take any notice of him.

When he's trying to hard I ignore his comments but I'm supporting some of things he says because I feel it needs to be said. For me, sometimes he's like this guy and that's a good thing imho.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 09:10:29 pm by Leshma »

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
Re: P-a-n-o-s [EU only]
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2012, 09:10:08 pm »
Well to give an honest opinion I actually was involved in getting his first key unbanned a month+ ago.
Then I was involved in banning his first key about a month ago.

So it's like with old video games, you remember them and especially their graphics to be awesome, install them and fire them up, then you go awww.
I remembered him as a good and funny troll, turned out to be an annoying and kinda childish dude...

Wouldn't mind having him gone from the mod, won't make the call though.

Offline Chagan_Arslan

• Earl
  • Renown: 372
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Chagan_Arslan
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2012, 09:16:29 pm »
i think he is victim of his own "success". people are tired of his cult constantly bringing his name and forcing upon them the idea that he is something special "that cool guy", and in the times when he is not banned he just keeps insulting everyone to please his cult followers which finds it hilarious obviously.

the real question should be what makes people, so keen to such behaviour, to embrace it as their idol (yeah having those signs on forum is just like having a poster of the werewolf guy from twilight on wall) ? so what is it outside of the obvious that HE IS PANOS and that HE IS GREEK ?

Offline MR_FISTA

• Baron
  • Renown: 97
  • Infamy: 81
  • Prepare your angus
    • View Profile
  • Faction: SoW
  • Game nicks: SoW_MR_FISTA_the_Retribution
  • IRC nick: SoW_MR_FISTA
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2012, 09:16:46 pm »
He can't be that bad, although I don't know much about him as I don't see him on siege.

Isn't it good the mod has characters rather than everyone being boring, I for one find a bit of verbal jousting both amusing and somewhat entertaining even if the banter is directed towards myself.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 951
  • Infamy: 876
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2012, 09:19:27 pm »
From what I remember, in previous Strategus when I was part of Bandits we were doing solid and then Panos (I think) said something to some Grey member, something about Polish people, don't know what it was.

They decided to attack us and take our village because of that. They succeeded. Later we all found out how and why...

What's the moral of this story? Who's the bad guy here?

Why people who talk loud and say things you don't like to hear get permabanned but those who openly cheat and abuse the system, making game miserable for everyone get second, third...eight chance?

Is it all about money, donations, cmpx being butthurt, what is the case? I'm really curious.

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2012, 09:23:43 pm »
he just keeps insulting everyone to please his cult followers

This isn't exactly true, i've been having a laugh with Panos for a while now and it has fuck all to do with insulting people. We usually throw a Wololo in each others direction and piss about for a bit...

So panos is on a timeout for the things he said to Amazon? Damn, i've said far worse things to people, even good ol' Leshma here has had worse from me and knows how to take it...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bongo Fury

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2012, 09:26:36 pm »
Why people who talk loud and say things you don't like to hear get permabanned but those who openly cheat and abuse the system, making game miserable for everyone get second, third...eight chance?

Is it all about money, donations, cmpx being butthurt, what is the case? I'm really curious.

It's probably because the shear scale of cheating, alot more cheaters than people who talk loud...well maybe not, but it's easier to permaban one guy than ban a huge chunk of your player base.  :lol:

Offline Idzo

• Earl
  • Renown: 494
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Deserter_IdZo
  • IRC nick: IdZo Steam Nick: Deja3n9
Re: beer
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2012, 09:26:49 pm »
because people get really really bored of racist trolling. he isnt that funny really. its like a school kid that thinks insulting everyone is the lolz. most people just wish he would shut up but ofc he has his lil group of buddies who think its funny as hell :)

trolling is funny sometimes. when someone goes out of their way to troll every time they are online and just want to be seen as an annoying troll then it gets sad :P

Look man, I'm black and I don't see anything worng with Panus jokes...
Point is that you see only 1% and you see what he writes.. join bandits ts from time to time and i guarantee you time of your life... then you will realise some things....:)

btw. Leshma and rest of you who don't want to read chat bla bla... just mute your chat...
Urist: Being crpg mod makes you go insane at some point. look at meow, he thinks he's a fcking cat

Offline Meow

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2012, 09:26:56 pm »
It's kinda funny

It's kinda funny, I somehow thought you got how this mod roles, obviously you did not - at all.

Money+Donations? Server costs sometimes mostly covered.

cmp? Not involved in any of those bans at all.

Pänos being annoying as fuck? Bingo!

He had about twenty chances to play like everyone else, not annoy every single player on the server and shut up instead of blabbering racist bullshit.
He chose the path that lead him where he is right now - close to getting removed again.

No way anyone of the admins will defend him this time.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2012, 09:28:57 pm »
So wait, someone acts like an asshole and then gets surprised when people treat him like an asshole?

People can't be this ignorant...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1780
  • Infamy: 2845
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2012, 09:29:08 pm »
He obviously is important to some of you, otherwise you wouldn't talk so much about him, later constantly bugging him and provoking him. He says some shit, prolong rounds unnecessarily (I wouldn't call it leeching because he's not doing it just for gold) but there are at least five people on the server when he's online who says shit to him, kick him, slap him, making him unable to play. I've spectated him whenever some of your guys couch me from behind at start of the round, I've seen and heard plenty of shit thrown towards him as well.

Why don't you ban other trolls, there are plenty of them? Personally I find Kuoin&Nuuk duo much more annoying than beer but I guess they are cool since they are from Sweden...
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 09:36:10 pm by Meow »

Offline Idzo

• Earl
  • Renown: 494
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Deserter_IdZo
  • IRC nick: IdZo Steam Nick: Deja3n9
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2012, 09:35:21 pm »
He obviously is important to some of you, otherwise you wouldn't talk so much about him, later constantly bugging him and provoking him. He says some shit, prolong rounds unnecessarily (I wouldn't call it leeching because he's not doing it just for gold) but there are at least five people on the server when he's online who says shit to him, kick him, slap him, making him unable to play. I've spectated him whenever some of your guys couch me from behind at start of the round, I've seen and heard plenty of shit thrown towards him as well.

Why don't you ban other trolls, there are plenty of them? Personally I find Kuoin&Nuuk duo much more annoying than beer but I guess they are cool since they are from Sweden...

Shanks also trolls as shit but he's cool...
And that guy pepe is so fucking annoyin.. when i see him on server i mute him instantly...

if i dont get along with some1 mute and that's all...
Urist: Being crpg mod makes you go insane at some point. look at meow, he thinks he's a fcking cat

Offline Goeasy

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • I drink like koreans practice.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: E P9S
  • Game nicks: Jeor, Goeasy, random alts
  • IRC nick: Goeasy
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2012, 09:36:49 pm »
Every time I see him on a server, he uses the main time of the round to stand in peasant-gear in spawn, typing. He is usually busy irritating people, and being mean. He is the kind of troll that makes the game worse for the players he is insulting, and therefore not really one pleasant to have on a server. And he is not contributing with anything positive most of the time.
I understand that he might find it fun for some time, and I understand that people also might find it fun. But still... Cancer.

Offline Meow

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2012, 09:36:56 pm »

They are still on their first key though.
Had their share of warnings and do, at least when I am around, not random attack their buddies all day.

Trust it's him alone who brought this on him. Nothing to do with where he is from, just with who he is.
A second key does not give you a clean slate.

Also sorry for clicking the wrong button on Leshma's post =)
Glad Idzo quoted it.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 09:41:50 pm by Meow »

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2012, 09:37:50 pm »
Sowwy lesma I clicked the wrong button =(
Please retype.