Author Topic: [Unban Request] FF_GeorgeWashington  (Read 1147 times)

Offline FF_GeorgeWashington

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • Die hard supporter of Republicanism.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: United States of America
  • Game nicks: Angrysully, FF_GeorgeWashington
[Unban Request] FF_GeorgeWashington
« on: March 14, 2012, 02:18:52 am »
3/13/2012
9:00 - 9:10 pm
Admin: Granpappy

I had recently retired and was therefore playing with bare attributes and bare skills.  An Asian man by the name of Chinaserfy rode over me and did a considerable amount of damage which I thought was an accident until I was hit down again, and again.  I was hit around 5-6 times until he team killed me and my body lay still beneath him.  Was granpappy in the server at the time? Yes.  Did he enforce any punishment on the random tk? No.  Sounds a little biased by me so I decided to do it like they do in colonial times and enforce the punishment myself.  I pulled out my lucky war dart on the start of the round and let it fly true with honor and integrity.  It glistened in the light as it went zooming into Chinaserfy's head.  His body laid still and unmoving, is it at that moment when i realized I had killed a tyrant and he could hurt no more.  Some may call me a Vigilante, but I'm just a simple guy trying to make it in the world.   Granpappy asked me why I did it and before I could explain, he banned me for three days.  I think this is a little unfair and unprofessional to say the least.  I would think these admins who are given a big responsibility would enforce their power and the rules a little better but hey, were all human and we all make mistakes.  If you don't believe my tale, you can check the logs and it will check out.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
Re: [Unban Request] FF_GeorgeWashington
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 02:27:16 am »
Pull the full log and you'll see the rest, NH like to hold off on the big picture.

I'm not part of NH by the way. You do team hit REGULARLY. More then normal, which is a problem. I also see you running away and delaying on the regular basis in the server which gets annoying. You deserve your ban and hopefully learn from it.

However, I do agree with you when it comes to NH being ban happy but in this situation I'm gonna have to agree with Diggles.

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 02:37:26 am »
I don't know your name so you probably a nobody  so stating I always round delay is a broad to say.  Who cares if I team wound more then the next guy.  If I'm shooting/throwing and your blocking my way from victory, I'm shooting at will.  If I hit someone, I usually say sorry unless they hit me first which I'll obliterate them.  If admins fairly enforced the rules with all, it wouldn't be as big an issue but unfortunately admins belong to clans, or are generally retarded so what can you do.  They can go ahead and check the logs and get this settled, until then keep you simple minded thoughts to yourself unless you have something worthwhile to say.

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 03:48:27 am »
I don't know your name so you probably a nobody  so stating I always round delay is a broad to say.  Who cares if I team wound more then the next guy.  If I'm shooting/throwing and your blocking my way from victory, I'm shooting at will.  If I hit someone, I usually say sorry unless they hit me first which I'll obliterate them.  If admins fairly enforced the rules with all, it wouldn't be as big an issue but unfortunately admins belong to clans, or are generally retarded so what can you do.  They can go ahead and check the logs and get this settled, until then keep you simple minded thoughts to yourself unless you have something worthwhile to say.

I think you need to read the rules. Revenge team killing or hitting is also against the rules and you're only digging yourself a deeper hole.

Also, yah I'm a "nobody". Enjoy the ban!  :wink: Hopefully you'll come back with a better attitude.

Edit- From the looks of your post history this isn't the only time you've been banned.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 03:52:54 am by SeQuel »

Offline Tyrell

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: Tyrell, Prince Aegon, Date_Masamune
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 04:06:35 am »
He teamhits all the time.
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.

LIBERNATE

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 04:46:52 am »
Revenge TKs are treated the same as regular TKs.

We don't tolerate vigilantism, if you want to be batman do it IRL.

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 05:46:22 am »
This isn't your first ban for your activities. Nor was the penalty based upon a single incident. You aren't getting the message and your post here reinforces that idea. Given the feedback from other Admins, this could have been far longer than 3 days. Consider it a favor.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2012, 01:51:03 am »
However, I do agree with you when it comes to NH being ban happy but in this situation I'm gonna have to agree with Diggles.
When he talks about diggelz being ban happy. Yesterday digglez was trying to bait me into tking him. He would kick me in the corner. Kick me into enemies. Then when I press "m". He tells me to stop griefing.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 01:52:29 am by DoD_Blackzilla »

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2012, 02:49:01 am »
When he talks about diggelz being ban happy. Yesterday digglez was trying to bait me into tking him. He would kick me in the corner. Kick me into enemies. Then when I press "m". He tells me to stop griefing.

Feel free to share a screenshot, oh ya thats right, you cant since you're making shit up.  I kick people that are standing still to wake them up, and I dont grief kicking teammates into enemies.

Ban happy reporting people with a history of breaking rules that I'm tried of them killing my teammates or myself?  I sure dont see you getting off your ass to page one of your 10+ clanmates with admin.

I think 1 or 2 of my 20+ ban requests have NOT ended up resulting in a ban.  I'm not posting garbage like Gomer.  Guess you arent a big fan of enforcing rules eh?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 03:03:03 am by Digglez »

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2012, 03:24:10 am »
I was on an alt and was defending a door when you opened and kicked me into the enemies. Sorry I'm not ban happy and want to take screenshots at everything that happens to me. You can check the logs. He teamwounds me twice and tells me to stop griefing.I never did anything to him besides press "m" twice.  Happened last night on siege around 10-11 maybe 9-11 pm cst. If i could go back and see the logs i'd screen it for you.

I sure dont see you getting off your ass to page one of your 10+ clanmates with admin.
Dude,calm down, there is only six CHAOS admins and they are Canary, Dexx, Ganner, Mano,  karma, and rangerbob. I'm sorry none of them were on at the time. Maybe next time I'll go wanna be admin mode and screenshot everyone who does something bad.

edit: sorry i posted off topic.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 05:19:38 am by DoD_Blackzilla »

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2012, 03:56:51 am »
An admin also reported you and a friend of yours team hitting/killing others(including him) in spawn and then deliberately leaving the server so as to avoid being kicked/banned in retaliation. Seems like it finally caught up to you.

This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2012, 01:28:41 pm »
An admin also reported you and a friend of yours team hitting/killing others(including him) in spawn and then deliberately leaving the server so as to avoid being kicked/banned in retaliation. Seems like it finally caught up to you.

Yep that was me.

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2012, 04:00:55 pm »

Hmm pretty sure that never happened but if you have the proof, you're welcome to post it.  Otherwise I would refrain from posting allegations based on a hunch especially as an admin because not only does it look unprofessional, it's a little tacky.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2012, 05:41:31 pm »
George, you have a history of bad behavior against you and your own words state that you break the rules (re: Vigilantism) so no, you are not getting unbanned until your designated unban date.  For future reference any more incidents of rule breaking will be treated much more severely.  Locking this topic to prevent further OT discussion.  Feel free to PM myself or pappy if you have more questions.