Author Topic: EU Maps better than NA Maps  (Read 418 times)

Offline Safavid

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • "The Sultan's own...Sipahi of The Sublime Porte"
    • View Profile
    • The Islamic Union
  • Faction: The Turks (Kapikulu)
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Safavid
EU Maps better than NA Maps
« on: March 06, 2011, 01:05:04 am »
The EU Maps are better to play on, even with lag if your playing from the USA because they don't use all the ridiculously huge maps with too many trees, rocks, buildings, etc. 

Big maps are fine if they don't have all the extra garbage, but the extensive use of big maps with heavy amounts of objects plus the excessive kicking and banning requests makes you go play on the EU servers.  I get less lag and don't have to hit 1 or 2 for banning/kicking that much when I am on EU servers. 

What is sad is that I live in the USA and get 23 ping, but the massive maps and other banning/kicking stuff gets annoying. 
"Nasrun minallahi ve fethun garib. Ve bessiril Muminin!"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Other forum members should not be able to mute somebody by + or -.  That is the worst policy ever seen on a forum.  Look at me...muted due to biggotry for years!

Offline Cyclopsided

• Duke
  • Renown: 513
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Formerly "Marathon". #sluttiestAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Cyclopsided_of_Chaos, CYBD, Brunchlady
  • IRC nick: Cyclopsided
Re: EU Maps better than NA Maps
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 04:39:10 am »
I hate most of the ATS maps for being really poorly made, and that is true.
However, more big maps are played on the fallen NA [as fallen tends to cater to cavalry] than the other NA servers. Most NA battle maps are pretty small.

Oh, and I practically never see kick/ban polls when I play. What NA server do you play on?
Also, I have declared myself #1 NA hybrid thrower
Formerly known as Marathon.
As an NA admin, I am the most laid back and concerned with the ~fun of the game~ above all other factors. I've also been super inactive since Summer 2012. University takes most of my time, but I still find some time to play when i can.