Author Topic: A fue Named ricky (apology letter)  (Read 11000 times)

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
Re: A fue Named ricky (apology letter)
« Reply #135 on: March 13, 2012, 04:38:22 pm »
+1
ofcourse not. i grinded over 15 gens. i had no reason to exploit for looms. i had everything i wanted. i was going for a level 33 build. like i said it had nothing to do with heirlooms.

If you grinded 15 generations, you should clearly know the rules and what nots of this game by now.

Permaban
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
« Reply #136 on: March 13, 2012, 04:39:04 pm »
+3
Quoted from Autoblocker Unban Thread:

Hey,

I have used it. I used it i think 3 or 4 times for ca. 40min each time. First time i used it was 3-4 weeks ago( i thnik).I am really sorry pls unban me :(

Meow: Minor use, unbanned.

Alright, so... Using autoblocker for a few days is a temporary ban, which is something that directly affects gameplay and can easily ruin people's fun, but abusive use of QML on an empty server for less than one hour is deserving of a permanent ban.

Fabulous work. Ricky totally deserved that ban.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #137 on: March 13, 2012, 04:42:47 pm »
I don't think the punishment fits the crime, and while Meow is generally a pretty fair admin I think personal bias has its part in this permaban.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 13, 2012, 04:44:56 pm »
+2
Quoted from Autoblocker Unban Thread:

Alright, so... Using autoblocker for a few days is a temporary ban, which is something that directly affects gameplay and can easily ruin people's fun, but abusive use of QML on an empty server for less than one hour is deserving of a permanent ban.

Fabulous work. Ricky totally deserved that ban.

The autoblock hack was on a large scale, i think if they would perma ban everyone that used it, it would have had too much of an impact on the current playerbase. But aside from that, its another "2nd chance" example, of hacking/abusing not being tolerated in CRPG. And yet after all that, the people that would still think they can abuse and get away with it... should be given no room in CRPG.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 04:46:05 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 13, 2012, 04:47:01 pm »
The autoblock hack was on a large scale, i think if they would perma ban everyone that used it, it would have had too much of an impact on the current playerbase. But aside from that, its another "2nd chance" example, of hacking/abusing not being tolerated in CRPG. And yet after all that, the people that would still think they can abuse and get away with it... should be given no room in CRPG.

So Ricky doesn't deserve a second chance like the autoblockers do?

Offline Adrian

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 13, 2012, 04:47:18 pm »
ADRIANS WORDS OF WISDOM TO MY MAN SMOOTH RICH

Lmao at this fat fucking piece of useless shit. Who the fuck are you? You're literally just some lard ass who thinks he's "somebody" in this mod for some reason. OMFG you can manage to maintain some 2-1 KD in battle as a lancer #easymode. And smoothfatfuck aren't you part of LLJK? Last time I checked that clan is literally home to 90% of the trolls in CRPG. Congrats you worthless, obese waste of space. Instead of sitting your fat ass trolling around on the forums, how about you go run some fucking laps down in your parents basement where we all know your stupid ass resides.

Anyway, now that I'm done expressing my compassion towards "people" like smooth lets get down to this issue. I have already spoke with him about what's happened while I been gone the past couple days. Personally, I would opt to return 100% of the looms that ricky placed into Flower's care. Although ricky is a troll and has zero credibility throughout the CRPG community, I don't believe it is morally right to take anyone's heirlooms. Even though there technically is no rule forbidding this exact situation, I still stand by returning the troll his equipment.

AFTER THIS I DO NOT CONSIDER YOU APART OF THIS COMMUNITY, YOU YOURSELF SHOULD BE PERMA BANED AFTER THIS ^

I love how you failed to post all the hateful remarks smoothrich made prior to that post. That post was in response to smooth's constant trolling and his need to feel important in this game by walking all over everyone else in the community. Smooth needed put in his place and reminded of what he really is in the real world outside of this game.

I DO NOT regret anything I stated in that post.

I see a liar Ricky just like with smooth i see a pathetic human. I see right through you for who you really are.

So Ricky just keep on feeding the community your lies and bullshit because I for one am not buying

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #141 on: March 13, 2012, 04:48:37 pm »
+1

They should have never been unbanned in the first place. What the fuck the admins were thinking i have no idea. As for this, it's obviously not as bad as using the autoblock hack. But it's still cheating at the end of the day...

If you grinded 15 generations, you should clearly know the rules and what nots of this game by now.

Permaban

This...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ninja Rabbi
  • Game nicks: sokai
« Reply #142 on: March 13, 2012, 04:50:04 pm »
They should have never been unbanned in the first place. What the fuck the admins were thinking i have no idea. As for this, it's obviously not as bad as using the autoblock hack. But it's still cheating at the end of the day...

This...

its just the fact that 1000 hours is ruined for not even 1  , when i could have been exploiting for way longer. but anyways.i appreciate all the comments, and have nothing against you. thanks for the feedback

im also guessing you ad jumbi and adrian do not forgive me ): i guess i have to deal with it

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #143 on: March 13, 2012, 04:52:37 pm »
As i said, i have no time for cheaters... :wink:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 13, 2012, 04:53:02 pm »
+1
So Ricky doesn't deserve a second chance like the autoblockers do?

No, i believe the autoblock incidents have set a big example... for anyone in the future that is thinking about abusing etc.

They have to give out permabans now, too people that still think they can get away with exploiting.
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Adrian

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 13, 2012, 04:55:10 pm »

Permaban

Thank you! Just more evidence of how Ricky is just a little piece of shit bullshitting the community

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 13, 2012, 04:56:10 pm »
+1
im also guessing you ad jumbi and adrian do not forgive me ): i guess i have to deal with it

Thats not what ive said. I said i would, if you stop dancing around this play. Tell us the truth, and be true to yourself... show us what kind of person you realy are, only when i know you is when i can truely forgive you.
Right now, your trying to mislead the majority
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 04:57:18 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
« Reply #147 on: March 13, 2012, 04:57:08 pm »
+1
Well if you already lost your first account , it must been really sick to start all over again. Then you have another account and you got banned again. How sad. It takes forsaken amount of time to level up. This guy should not be perma banned, give him another chance to start all over again.

from gen 1 to 15 will take you few "REAL LIFE" months and you will become a mature player when that time comes. I accpet your apology and i hope you won't get ban forever just because of that. I think starting over again is a huge punishment since many people will just rage quit from the game , but then they would like to come back. Your 1st and 2nd account should stay banned as punishment , and you should start all over again imo :)

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ninja Rabbi
  • Game nicks: sokai
« Reply #148 on: March 13, 2012, 04:57:48 pm »
k then jumbi, add me on steam
ricky7hendler i will answer any questions what so ever u want to know. anything and then you can delete me after

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 13, 2012, 04:58:14 pm »
No, i believe the autoblock incidents have set a big example... for anyone in the future that is thinking about abusing etc.

They have to give out permabans now, too people that still think they can get away with exploiting.

So handing out harsh punishments for minor offenses is okay because light punishments have been handed out for major offenses in the past? I'm beginning to understand your way of thinking, Jambi...