Author Topic: The Future of the NA Kingdoms  (Read 6808 times)

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
Re: The Future of the NA Kingdoms
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2012, 02:10:05 pm »
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Ufthak

• Baron
  • Renown: 97
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2012, 10:50:56 pm »
+2
A reply to something Tears said earlier in this thread, the NA on the former green side are not in fact xenophobic. Smoothrich and I both dealt with EU clans plenty, tried to help them find NA land after being displaced, etc. It was actually members on Hospitan's side (Arowaine, I'm sure you know I'm talking about you!) that gave us guff for giving EU's NA land. Why would I bother hating EU's for being EU when there's so many people to hate on NA that I actually know? I mean, I never even got around to attacking Huseby again!

I can also honestly say that I still love Nebun's accent and in hindsight, Nebun's soviet Russia jokes were what made strat 2 fun for me.

Offline BoneSaw

• Earl
  • Renown: 301
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (HoC) Green regime
  • Game nicks: King BoneSaw
  • IRC nick: Glorious Supreme Leader Democratic People's Republic of HoC
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2012, 04:58:42 am »
           Curse the Russians and their Horde! I shall be assisted in suicide before I bend knee to those Godless Mongols! As for the Hounds of Chulainn, we shall always fight on as long as there is the smell of Kuyaks on the field! "Remember, kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die".. Long Live the North!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2012, 05:08:20 am »
           Curse the Russians and their Horde! I shall be assisted in suicide before I bend knee to those Godless Mongols! As for the Hounds of Chulainn, we shall always fight on as long as there is the smell of Kuyaks on the field! "Remember, kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die".. Long Live the North!

where is your village? :)))
when UIF looks at you

Offline BoneSaw

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2012, 05:39:20 am »
I've been defeated by greater men that you Vodka Merchant! Attacking us from your alien timezone is the only reason you draw air to those rusty lungs this day! Attacking men in their sleep is not victory! That's how goat herders fight!"

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2012, 06:03:00 am »
Then come to EU and attack us during ur time :)
when UIF looks at you

Offline BoneSaw

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2012, 06:58:41 am »
+1
Only when NA is Split from EU will this be a equal playing field. Til then I guess...

Offline Bothersome_Aldryk

• Baron
  • Renown: 124
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2012, 08:28:36 am »
+3
Wow, so strat is still going on? You guys are gluttons for punishment.

Offline Jeff Russell

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kill_the_White_Devil
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2012, 08:58:10 am »
Why would you leave a clan over strategus anyway.

Let me tell you the story of the Goon..

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2012, 09:26:39 am »
+2
I've said it before I'll say it again. All attacks should be resolved inside a 5 hour prime time window. If you attack in NA its in their window vis versa EU. If you need more servers on any given day to deal with the attacks just sub in another server from the list.

All attacks against 49 troops or less are the last off the list, attacks of greater than that get priority and fiefs take priority over all battles. Simple, done, blam. Why pre-tell do I think this is both good and necessary I hear you ask?

Simple, that is when most people are on, which means more people will get involved in the battles, which will mean better more interesting battles, which will mean more people will play strat which will mean more battles for more people to get involved in which will mean more activity in strat which will... you get the obvious and simple idea.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2012, 12:13:14 pm »
then there will be no attackers and :)) since no one will attack not in their prime time

i can only imagine when NA clan attacks us on EU in our prime time, which means they got poor team of those who can participate and shit ping, while we get our best players on with our ping :)) that sounds like mission impossible and it doesn't matter how big of an army it would be, defenders could just take flags

some would say, but u can have eu allies fighting for u :) but then attacker won't participate in war :) which sucks and makes no sence

don't get me wrong, we attacked to entertain our clan members, so we attack in our prime time... and I doubt any NA clan would choose to attack EU clan in EU prime time :)))
though we understand that its tough, can imagine. maybe it would really be for the best to split EU and NA, though we would miss FCC and the way Matey quits TS (when he doesn't like what he hears) and coming back multiple times to try again.
But the split would stop making people fight at impossible times.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2012, 02:47:46 pm »
Nebun - No... Building reserves for the NA Indians is an artificial method. Free competition is the only way. They say that UIF is too strong, that new mechanisms should be introduced to the game, that spliting  map to UIF / EU / NA is a necessity. The truth is that the UIF is only a few semiactive clans, and the map is good. It's just the rest of the community is unable to cooperation.

NA - cry more or get to work lazy bastards ... Empty villages, naked people, poor players (you should destroy us with your ping, even naked), spam on the forum (brilliant ideas to improve the game) and pretensions to the throne  - that's all you have to offer... From NA only Hospitalers and "former" EU clans seem to be solidly managed. It's very likely that if didn't exist a constant threat of war from UIF side, Kapikulu (respect) and the rest of "former" EU clans, they would be able to take all your land with little effort...

Go Green guys, but this time more common sense please... you have a huge number of random players to use, but of course you are not interested... It is better to complain on the forum... I'm now a little snappy, but it is because we are disappointed with the lack of resistance from your side... It would be long and difficult war, and came out as always  :rolleyes:

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2012, 04:04:28 pm »
+3

"NA" isn't a team, most of NA doesn't like each other and would never join together. Nobody is playing strat to be forced to fight alongside idiots they dislike, to do fights against players with bad pings, and at crazy times.  It's not NA's fault that EU signed a mega network of carebear truces, and now got so bored they decided it was better to attack people on servers across an ocean with 8 hour time difference instead of breaking their truces. Go find your war on the EU side, cuz you're not going to find it on NA, NA is fine fighting itself, and there is zero motivation to ally up to try and beat some EU carebear zerg that is 20 times richer than NA because they have been stocking up pixel gold for months while NA fought instead. You clowns are just one more thing showing us how broken Strategus currently is, which has already caused all kinds of NA factions to /quit.

Offline Tomas_of_Miles

• Count
  • Renown: 263
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rusty mercenary siege engineer
  • Game nicks: Something with Tomas in it
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2012, 04:35:19 pm »
EU isn't one team either... there may be a big alliance from EU servers... but we aren't all in it together.  :?
Professional poop cleaner

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2012, 04:42:56 pm »
stocking up :)) we lost by far more troops then one side of NA fighting another (or maybe all sides together in all wars on NA so far:))), it was about 6k-8k with mercs and 3k more lost due to bug and all the equip with it and then taking all the towns and castles... what are you talking about :))) most castles took us 2.5 - 3k troops with best equip we had.

i don't know what other clans lost but this is what druzhina lost so far.
so 5 castles lets say 2k (take it minimum) = 10k, + 2 towns is about 6k, and another attack on neutral town which we decided not to take after 1.5k.
so it goes to about 27.5k and if u consider that we took so many villages too :) and now on NA about 5-6k gone :) so 33k... even if u remove 10 from it, its sill a lot!!!

who's stocking up?

when UIF looks at you