Author Topic: Ban Request Hospitaller_Tailor_Swift_V  (Read 852 times)

Offline Castor

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TS_Boyar_Castor
Ban Request Hospitaller_Tailor_Swift_V
« on: March 10, 2012, 11:02:47 pm »
For the past 3-4 maps now, she has been raging and shit talking on me claiming I'm showing off and thinking I'm the best ever in this game. I don't ever claim any of that, I play this game to have fun, and love playing on community when its small battles because i hate waiting for the big battle servers to restart round. So this person starts with the shit talking, and to be fair, I shit talked back a little because it was getting quite annoying. The shit talking soon escalates to TW and Tk's....SS will show:

P.S. If you keep saying I spam so much and that its easy to spam, then why the F*** is it so hard for you to kill me?

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Ban Request Hospitaller_Tailor_Swift_V
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 11:21:31 pm »
First few screens show a TW of you getting hit and a bunch of bad mouthing, later on one of the screens looks like Alakadai TW you and then immediately you TW him back (looks like revenge), then more bad mouthing and then you and Taylor Swift going crazy on each other.

Objectively, I should ban you both for an equal amount of time. Server rules say I should do it for a week.

Comments?
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 11:35:29 pm »
First few screens show a TW of you getting hit and a bunch of bad mouthing, later on one of the screens looks like Alakadai TW you and then immediately you TW him back (looks like revenge), then more bad mouthing and then you and Taylor Swift going crazy on each other.

Objectively, I should ban you both for an equal amount of time. Server rules say I should do it for a week.

Comments?

+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Castor

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TS_Boyar_Castor
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 12:27:49 am »
the TW's of me and alka I believe are both not on purpose, those were both during a fight and both accidental from me and from him. And for the part that i should be banned for 1 week? for what? i never tked or purposefully tw'ed the hospitaller. I occasionally raged back, because like I said, after a while it just gets annoying.

P.S. The screens are not in chronological order
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 12:36:15 am by Castor »

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 06:31:40 am »
the TW's of me and alka I believe are both not on purpose, those were both during a fight and both accidental from me and from him. And for the part that i should be banned for 1 week? for what? i never tked or purposefully tw'ed the hospitaller. I occasionally raged back, because like I said, after a while it just gets annoying.

P.S. The screens are not in chronological order

Admitted to Revenge Teamwounding. Ban him.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ninja Rabbi
  • Game nicks: sokai
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2012, 05:10:16 pm »
common tears. When theres mean people on the server who wont just leave you alone andmad talk you for a whole map, it tends to get annoying. also tailer is admiting to tw and then does it. WE ALL KNOW WHO THE REAL BAD GUY IS HERE. DO THE CRIME GOTTA DO THE TIME.just like i am :P

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, 05:37:33 pm »
After some thinking (my two brain cells collided for a bit), and copious amounts of cake, I do think that Taylor Swift should be banned for a bit, and Castor should be scolded for helping escalate things.

Play nice guys. This is just some silly game where we all stick each other with funny metal pointy bits or leave splinters and stones in skulls.

I can not manually ban from here, but I'll go ahead and ban the next time I see Taylor in game.

You are both reasonable people though, so if you are really in that bad of a mood, just press the commands to mute everyone. Three wee buttons, wonderful really.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.