Author Topic: sneaky fucking russians  (Read 22718 times)

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
Re: sneaky fucking russians
« Reply #195 on: March 13, 2012, 09:39:38 am »
+2
TBF Strat scores mean very little. If Bad was running a shield wall or keeping people in formation he might get no kills and get nailed a bunch of times by range or what have you but be instrumental as a unit leader in the out come of the battle. Not to mention scores can be wiffed by people sitting on a flag at the end killing the tickets and screaming like girls "I haz teh high score!"
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Druss

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Tomba, Occitan_Queen_Butterfly
  • IRC nick: Tomba
« Reply #196 on: March 13, 2012, 09:48:44 am »
+4
All the Q_Q makes me laugh =)

Also, ppl takes it too serious it's just a dam game. I Used to care about strategus politics, but then i took a troll shower from community.

Now i just read forums and I try to enjoy crpg. Never succeeded in enjoying strat tho

Oh btw, I like fighting chaos : better players (and more) than us.. very challenging and fun
all those pikes makes me rage  :evil:

Sorry for my bad english, im an Occitan you know
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 09:53:43 am by Druss »

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #197 on: March 13, 2012, 10:51:47 am »
+1
TBF Strat scores mean very little. If Bad was running a shield wall or keeping people in formation he might get no kills and get nailed a bunch of times by range or what have you but be instrumental as a unit leader in the out come of the battle. Not to mention scores can be wiffed by people sitting on a flag at the end killing the tickets and screaming like girls "I haz teh high score!"

k/d is all that matters in the game of pros.

Offline RibaldRon

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
  • why do butts
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_RibaldRon
« Reply #198 on: March 13, 2012, 11:45:51 am »
+1
I'm impressed, this is the first post of yours I have read in a while that seemed neutral and made sense.

And you're right.   Strat is about winning not taking the glory, but hey, that's fun for some and I'm more than happy to oblige them that.  However, keep in mind who started this argument about performance.  :wink:  Don't blame us for responding after being called out by somebody who does just as poorly as I do.  I'd say the burden is on those who make the accusations.  Some disagree.  :rolleyes:
signature removed: annoying
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

USA USA USA

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #199 on: March 13, 2012, 04:13:41 pm »
+2
I'm really busy IRL don't really have time to play nor read all of the things but I took a look at the progress of the current events.

Well, its not sneaky Russians. There is nothing sneaky about it. It was obvious for months. Mercs were warning other clans since Strat 2.0, especially the clans who kept their diplomacy open for us will remember all the conversations. We also have warned NA clans. You guys really thought that you were going to live happy ever after?

Let me tell you who's to blame.

1 yourself, NA clans could never put their shit together and EU clans never had a spine to stand against anything.
NA leaders could simply give all their land to UIF and EU leaders could simply offer all of their members to Grey/Drz clans.
2 staff members, as I said months ago, you guys are bunch of biased pricks. Yeah mate you've heard me. You ignored the major problems to keep the population high in the mod. I expect the total opposite, but who cares aye? its just Noc speaking utter nonsense.

You have two choices in this game :

You'll say "fuck all" and will go down in flames or you'll join the mass rape and ruin the game for everyone and in the end, it doesn't make a difference. You'll be just delaying what was obvious since the release of the current Strategus and possibly in upcoming Strategus. Best thing you can do is sit on your ass, discuss with the other clans write some suggestions and put pressure on devs about what you think is wrong in the game then hope to be taken serious (fat chance) To be honest I really don't know why I keep writing on this forum or bothering myself about this game.

Cheers.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #200 on: March 13, 2012, 04:48:36 pm »
+2
Heh. Amusing thread so far.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Shadowren

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • It isnt sufficient that I succeed-others must fail
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shadowren_ATS
« Reply #201 on: March 13, 2012, 04:54:25 pm »

Away with you, vile beggar.

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
« Reply #202 on: March 13, 2012, 11:59:02 pm »
Shine your forgetting that right after we took vezin we were attack by a third party.(Fury_Blade_Azion_VIII)
literally wasting all of our troops and equipment we had left over from taking the village. For a clan who is so grateful to their overlords/masters(whatever you wanna call em.) "not kicking them while they were down" you sure as hell kicked us while we were down (then HoC became sellouts) ;) but hey, that's war.

When we had talked to sittingbull, he said you guys were at your strongest after taking udiniad, in your prime and that if we attacked we would lose =) doesnt sound like we kicked you while you were down. (btw according to anders and Tyrell there were only population and like 100 staffs in the battle against the Fury Blades)
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline Tyrell

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: Tyrell, Prince Aegon, Date_Masamune
« Reply #203 on: March 14, 2012, 12:12:06 am »
Shine your forgetting that right after we took vezin we were attack by a third party.(Fury_Blade_Azion_VIII)
literally wasting all of our troops and equipment we had left over from taking the village. For a clan who is so grateful to their overlords/masters(whatever you wanna call em.) "not kicking them while they were down" you sure as hell kicked us while we were down (then HoC became sellouts) ;) but hey, that's war.

Sellouts? Haha. Looks like Hospi isn't alone in needing to control their kids.
And Trist is right, I don't even know if they had staves.
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.

LIBERNATE

Offline Ufthak

• Baron
  • Renown: 97
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 14, 2012, 12:35:22 am »
73 staves, 200 rocks, 10 shields? and I think maybe a cudgel or two, most of the gear was from furyblade

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #205 on: March 14, 2012, 02:16:38 am »
When we had talked to sittingbull, he said you guys were at your strongest after taking udiniad, in your prime and that if we attacked we would lose =) doesnt sound like we kicked you while you were down. (btw according to anders and Tyrell there were only population and like 100 staffs in the battle against the Fury Blades)

Ok, ok. let me weigh in here.

(click to show/hide)
Our first battle, and we put little gear, thinking that unarmed ment nothing.(First time they put in the army gear set.) We won because we looted and had a very ORGANIZED army. One of the Few were we were heavily organized.

(click to show/hide)
Outbumbered, and we had...well....bad night time. You tried to attack at...2, and it got forced to like 7 Am. We also listened to Jeff(This village is unassailable.) This was the best geared, and decent army we had. After this battle we had shit. We tried to delay long enough to force auto loose.

(click to show/hide)
Equal troop numbers, another shitty battle time(8 or so due to our failure of night time.)

---------
(click to show/hide)

Offline SittingBull

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chief_SittingBull_Astralis
« Reply #206 on: March 14, 2012, 02:48:00 am »
I wasn't paying any attention to this tread. How the hell did this digress to a war that happened months ago? Lmao

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #207 on: March 14, 2012, 02:50:18 am »
+1
I wasn't paying any attention to this tread. How the hell did this digress to a war that happened months ago? Lmao

cause we important enough for it.  :wink:

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
« Reply #208 on: March 14, 2012, 06:08:35 am »
Hehe, all i have to say is that Fury Blade battle was one of the best ones for me this strat, i think in total there were only about 100 weapons in the battle that kept getting passed around, i know that the Fury Blades brought like, 30 axes, 10 tridents (which we treated like MW pikes) and then like 40-50 rocks, along with pelt coats and woolen caps. Surprised it got so close, we had like 15 people on the team, only 6 of which were in vent XD If only all the peasant battles could have been that fun, maybe this strat would have been more interesting at the start!
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline Ufthak

• Baron
  • Renown: 97
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 14, 2012, 03:36:56 pm »
That was one of the few battles I got to participate in, went 13-1 for HATE, a lot of fun.