Author Topic: sneaky fucking russians  (Read 22728 times)

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
Re: sneaky fucking russians
« Reply #165 on: March 12, 2012, 08:57:45 pm »
+5
It puzzles me that hospitaller leadership allows there dumbass 12 year olds (lordark and lemmy) to post in these threads

You have the eu dicks shoved so far up ur ass that they interfere with the ones sliding down your throat
If hanun was such a good place to defend why didnt you guys defend it against us? Go retreat and wait for mother russia to save you

You were stomped in every battle and had way better gear

If you had balls you would have begged drz not to invade

And why we would TKoV attack chaos? By the word of your own diplomats we were still at war after fcc quit

Also we fought hate when they had land when we had less members back when u were yet again taking it in the ass from eu to get ur steppes

Y dont u post the results of all of the green/red battles?

Offline Tyrell

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: Tyrell, Prince Aegon, Date_Masamune
« Reply #166 on: March 12, 2012, 09:02:50 pm »
Seems like perfect strategy to me.  Maybe the problem isn't their strategy (make lots of friends, try to limit your enemies, attack when it's beneficial to you, defend only what is essential, and only in places that give you the upper hand). 

Maybe the problem is with strategus itself and that there's no penalties for having large fiefdom's (like tax inefficiency in single player).  Maybe the problem stems from the fact that there's not a whole lot of incentive for factions to fight over villages and castles and towns.  If there was more incentive maybe there wouldn't be such huge alliances.
I never said it wasn't a good strategy. Obviously it was, but it's shitty.
I agree with the strategus problems though.
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

LIBERNATE

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 12, 2012, 09:20:34 pm »
+2
It puzzles me that hospitaller leadership allows there dumbass 12 year olds (lordark and lemmy) to post in these threads

You have the eu dicks shoved so far up ur ass that they interfere with the ones sliding down your throat
If hanun was such a good place to defend why didnt you guys defend it against us? Go retreat and wait for mother russia to save you

You were stomped in every battle and had way better gear

If you had balls you would have begged drz not to invade

And why we would TKoV attack chaos? By the word of your own diplomats we were still at war after fcc quit

Also we fought hate when they had land when we had less members back when u were yet again taking it in the ass from eu to get ur steppes

Y dont u post the results of all of the green/red battles?

Pretty much this, I was really staying out of the mudslinging until the Hospitaller's began posting thread after thread of trolling and shit talking, and then Strat culminated in them begging to be saved from a fair war by bringing in the UIF hordes, so I am just gonna speak my mind in response to every other post and thread they spam the forums with until the wars are over and we all stop playing.  Get used to it, guys.  You have no one else to blame but yourselves either so don't try to play victims!  Strat is bad, but you people are somehow even worse.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
« Reply #168 on: March 12, 2012, 09:28:13 pm »
+4
To your first point, before all this happened it was Chaos-Green, LLJK - Green, TKOV - Green, Nights of new - Green. Now that lljk is gone its Chaos - still green, nights of new - still green, TKOV - Now blue right after drz attacked, what a coincidence.

To your second point hmm, you fought for fallen in huge numbers in every single battle in that war, and you considered them to be good friends, sounds alot like an ally to me. And if they where such good friends to you, why couldn't you be good friends to them and help them. It sounds like a cop out, doing everything that an ally does, yet you claim to be "just friends" to avoid retaliation from hospitaller after the war was over for fighting agaisnt us more than BRD or HRE who where offically allied to fallen. Mercing as much agaisnt us as you did is an act of war as far as im concerned.

You also talk about having to fight hate? They have no land no army and barely any players while you have a small empire. The land they did have breifly was so weak that a resurgent fallen could scrounge together enough troops to easily take it, what was your problem. And troop bugs, your a big rich faction losing an army to a bug is nothing, can replace it in no time. You talk alot of trash for somone who doesnt have the balls to get into a fight with anyone who doesn't have both hands tied behind their back. Joining in on a gang bang like you have done twice is a bitch move.

And to the other TKOV guy who said chaos was going to attack you but then decided to attack us because you where too weak. This puzzles me, well not really. A faction tells you they are going to kill you, and then decide to attack someone else for other reasons, and you decide to help them? Your like that guy who stays with his girlfriend after she cheats on him. You have no spine. If a faction was going to attack my faction and wanted help somewhere else id tell them to go fuck themselves, hell id probabbly help the other faction and attack them.

Also you say youll be with chaos as long as they are around. So if/when DRZ finishes off chaos your going to stop fighting DRZ and beg for mercy? But to stop fighting them you have to actually start fighting them, which you havnt done and i highly doubt you will do it.

As was already said, Knights of New and Chaos were already green before the green alliance was even thought of, everyone has just gone back to their original colors, ours happens to be blue. Doesnt mean were not still with Knights of new and Chaos. And im not sure what your talking about, we had maybe 5 TKoV at max in most of the fallen battles. With HATE, they were just as strong as us at the time, they matched us troop for troop with somewhat similair gear. I love how you talk out of your ass about things you know nothing about, they only started losing players after we had won our war. After taking out HATE, we were in no position to be sending anything down to fallen, we helped them as best we could with mercs, and we gave them a place to craft after they had lost all their villages. As to Chaos planning to attack us, yeah it was a little surprising, but it wasnt for personal reasons or anything, and we understand why they would have needed to do it, if they had just went ahead and attacked you guys or someone else, our "little empire" was a wildcard, and would have fucked them over if we had decided to side with their enemies. And in the end, we like LLJK and Chaos far more then we like you guys. Im sure we could have sat on our peninsula doing nothing, but wheres the fun in that? We would have probably just quit out of boredom. We saw what you guys are capable of last strat, and that's not much, and what we have seen this strat just confirms that, there is no way in hell we would ever have sided with hospi trash. Maybe if we wanted to lose every battle, sure.

I honestly dont know where your getting that we dont join a fight unless were on the winning side, look at all last strat. First we joined the FCC against the mercs, who had the support of basically the entire UIF throughout, then we stuck with the FCC in taking down the Northern empire, a coalition that far outnumbered our own, which we did in about 24 hours i might add, and even then, when DRZ and Chaos attacked us with UIF support, we still stuck it out with them despite being horribly outnumbered, even getting the upper hand at the end. This strat, we took out HATE alone, a faction who had as many members as us at the time, as many troops, and as much gold. Hospitallers greatest accomplishment this strat is getting wiped out by fallen, then getting picked back up by the EU desert alliance and given an army. Impressive. I honestly love how one of the Hospitaller leaders was talking about how our shit talking had to stop on the forums, and the next day you and lordark go right at it for no fucking reason.
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 12, 2012, 10:00:30 pm »
+2
I can hear sounds of Curaw from Rebache.
Its only a river that separates us from our home land to the North.

The peasants can't wait to see their King Vovka return from the holy holidays on the beach of Shariz.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lemmy_Winks
« Reply #170 on: March 12, 2012, 10:23:11 pm »
With HATE, they were just as strong as us at the time, they matched us troop for troop with somewhat similair gear. I love how you talk out of your ass about things you know nothing about, they only started losing players after we had won our war. After taking out HATE, we were in no position to be sending anything down to fallen, we helped them as best we could with mercs, and we gave them a place to craft after they had lost all their villages. As to Chaos planning to attack us, yeah it was a little surprising, but it wasnt for personal reasons or anything, and we understand why they would have needed to do it, if they had just went ahead and attacked you guys or someone else, our "little empire" was a wildcard, and would have fucked them over if we had decided to side with their enemies. And in the end, we like LLJK and Chaos far more then we like you guys. Im sure we could have sat on our peninsula doing nothing, but wheres the fun in that? We would have probably just quit out of boredom. We saw what you guys are capable of last strat, and that's not much, and what we have seen this strat just confirms that, there is no way in hell we would ever have sided with hospi trash. Maybe if we wanted to lose every battle, sure.

You say hate was as strong as you at the time of the war? Here is a battle from your "war" with hate (NM other people cant see it, was the seige of osadan) (guna have to plug it into the URL) it looks like there is about 23 UKC members in there and 9 members of hate. From the looks of it you guys had more active players than hospitaller did at the time, i cant even find a recent battle that has more hospitaller in it than 23, and we have grown alot recently. The "war" was so small and uneventful i barely knew it was going on, not sure how a small empire can have an actual "war" with a tiny faction with no land, money, or players. But given the kinds of "challenges" you like to undertake (attacking a clan significantly smaller than you, helping other powers gang up on a hopelessly outnumbered foe) i guess you would see it that way.

Not sure how what you said about the chaos attacking you thing refutes my point. They spit in your face and you take it like a bitch, as if you have no backbone or self respect. You say you didn't like us? Why, for doing nothing to you while you attacked us twice completely unprovoked. And saying you would side with us if you wanted to lose every battle? It just confirms that you are fair weather friends.

And Hobb that whole dick and balls thing your talking about w/e applies to you and chaos too. Now your on the reciveing end of the dick and balls or however you put it and your mad about it? Again karma is a bitch.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 10:40:42 pm by Lemmy_Winks »

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 12, 2012, 10:50:18 pm »
Fixed that for you.

This is true, we tell him every day  :wink:

And dynamike, i have a higher strat battle performance rating than you do, and your on the winning team, and im playing as dismounted cavalry with no atheltics or WPF. So i think your fixing was wrong.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 12, 2012, 10:50:30 pm »
They spit in your face and you take it like a bitch, as if you have no backbone or self respect.

Going to a group of people and finding out if fighting them would even be fun for both sides before engaging them = spitting in their face, I guess. Pretty much this:

I don't have a problem with your faction as a whole, but why they condone you two representing them in these threads is beyond me, for all the reasons people have already mentioned- though you may not have read those posts given your track record Canary pointed out.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 12, 2012, 10:54:23 pm »
Im not an officer and i do not represent hospitaller, i make the same disclaimer the lljk troll rikothor or whatever his name is makes. I am merely having an intelligent debate with you all. I dont really have a problem with anyone other than TKOV, those guys have been acting this way for too long and not been called out on it, so im doing it. Getting tired of seeing them metaphorically "swinging over their girlfriend" in fights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S_P9Kdib6c&feature=related
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 11:10:51 pm by Lemmy_Winks »

Offline Visconti

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 12, 2012, 10:57:14 pm »
+2
You say hate was as strong as you at the time of the war? Here is a battle from your "war" with hate (http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battleroster&id=343) (guna have to plug it into the URL) it looks like there is about 23 UKC members in there and 9 members of hate. From the looks of it you guys had more active players than hospitaller did at the time, i cant even find a recent battle that has more hospitaller in it than 23, and we have grown alot recently. The "war" was so small and uneventful i barely knew it was going on, not sure how a small empire can have an actual "war" with a tiny faction with no land, money, or players. But given the kinds of "challenges" you like to undertake (attacking a clan significantly smaller than you, helping other powers gang up on a hopelessly outnumbered foe) i guess you would see it that way.

Not sure how what you said about the chaos attacking you thing refutes my point. They spit in your face and you take it like a bitch, as if you have no backbone or self respect. You say you didn't like us? Why, for doing nothing to you while you attacked us twice completely unprovoked. And saying you would side with us if you wanted to lose every battle? It just confirms that you are fair weather friends.
Yes, we were larger then hate, in terms of active members, but not by much. At the time of our war, our faction had 43 members in it, HATE had around the same since HoC was part of it at the time. The battle you linked means NOTHING, that was for odasan, a neutral fief, and we weren't actively at war with HATE at the time. But as far as production goes, we were equal in troops and equipment for most of the fights. They had plenty of DRZ and Hospi mercs as well, so not like it mattered whether or not they had active players, isnt that the same point you guys were bringing up about LLJK? And i dont see how chaos thinking about attacking us is spitting in our face. They found out we were hurting from a bug, and decided not to kick us while we were down, and we respect them for that. And honestly, stop trying to play the victim, you guys invaded LLJKs allies and aggressively marched on their land after a 1 man faction who changed their color to green raided one of your villages. Not to mention at the time, your whole coalition was just as large as ours, if not larger (Hospi, Occiatin, Crusader alliance and the Wolves = 281 members, while ours UKC, Chaos, the 20-30 or so active members in LLJK,Knights of new, KUTT = 245 members) As to us not liking you, it comes from the same feeling we got from you guys every time we tried to get in contact. When you guys went public in wanting NA trading partners, we approached you guys about easing relations between us and setting up trade, and you guys told us to fuck off for helping Fallen. As to us being "fair weather friends" you have absolutely no source/proof of that, seeing as we stuck with the FCC throughout all of last strat, even in the wars where we were hopelessly out numbered, and even this strat we are sticking with the friends we made in the green alliance.
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline Porkthegreat

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 97
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 12, 2012, 11:06:30 pm »
o yea....well....my e-peen is bigger than your e-peen.
"GOD WILLS IT!"

"First I want you to wash my back.  Then I want you to hug my back." - Hospitaller_Cain

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #176 on: March 12, 2012, 11:18:15 pm »
+1
And dynamike, i have a higher strat battle performance rating than you do, and your on the winning team, and im playing as dismounted cavalry with no atheltics or WPF. So i think your fixing was wrong.

Fighting all battles I can, not only those with gear or those we can win (as opposed to you, based on your low reliability rating). You are welcome to test me anytime though.

<-- dismounted cav as well.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 11:20:01 pm by dynamike »
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 12, 2012, 11:23:03 pm »
Yes, we were larger then hate, in terms of active members, but not by much. At the time of our war, our faction had 43 members in it, HATE had around the same since HoC was part of it at the time. The battle you linked means NOTHING, that was for odasan, a neutral fief, and we weren't actively at war with HATE at the time. But as far as production goes, we were equal in troops and equipment for most of the fights. They had plenty of DRZ and Hospi mercs as well, so not like it mattered whether or not they had active players, isnt that the same point you guys were bringing up about LLJK? And i dont see how chaos thinking about attacking us is spitting in our face. They found out we were hurting from a bug, and decided not to kick us while we were down, and we respect them for that. And honestly, stop trying to play the victim, you guys invaded LLJKs allies and aggressively marched on their land after a 1 man faction who changed their color to green raided one of your villages. Not to mention at the time, your whole coalition was just as large as ours, if not larger (Hospi, Occiatin, Crusader alliance and the Wolves = 281 members, while ours UKC, Chaos, the 20-30 or so active members in LLJK,Knights of new, KUTT = 245 members) As to us not liking you, it comes from the same feeling we got from you guys every time we tried to get in contact. When you guys went public in wanting NA trading partners, we approached you guys about easing relations between us and setting up trade, and you guys told us to fuck off for helping Fallen. As to us being "fair weather friends" you have absolutely no source/proof of that, seeing as we stuck with the FCC throughout all of last strat, even in the wars where we were hopelessly out numbered, and even this strat we are sticking with the friends we made in the green alliance.

No it wasnt the point i was bringing up about lljk, i said lljk and others, even a small clan like kutt collectivly provided several armies to Chaos even though they didnt have alot of players didnt matter cause theres plenty of Chaos to fight in the armies. I wish it would have been LLJK members who were fighting in the armies they were all bad except for Billgod and Lockt, smooth and bad where kind of good but only as cav they couldnt do much as infantry and have crappy strat battle performance ratings despite being on the winning team. To say there were 20 players in lljk and knights of new is a gross exaderation, lljk had over 100, and nights of new has like 70 now. Knights of new is growing fast and is  a relativly new faction, they have plenty of active players, ive seen lots of active lljk, 5 people could not have made and supported so many troops and so much equipment, and kutt has atelast 10 active members alone and they where the smallest and most insignificant part of your faction. Crusader allinace and wolves helped us some financially, but gave no real military support as all your allies did, which is what helps most. Ya crusader alliance sent one poorly equipped army at chaos but it dindt amount to anything.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 11:30:17 pm by Lemmy_Winks »

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #178 on: March 12, 2012, 11:35:47 pm »
+7
I am merely having an intelligent debate with you all.

Wait, what?

Offline Visconti

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 12, 2012, 11:45:14 pm »
No it wasnt the point i was bringing up about lljk, i said lljk and others, even a small clan like kutt collectivly provided several armies to Chaos even though they didnt have alot of players didnt matter cause theres plenty of Chaos to fight in the armies. I wish it would have been LLJK members who were fighting in the armies they were all bad except for Billgod and Lockt, smooth and bad where kind of good but only as cav they couldnt do much as infantry and have crappy strat battle performance ratings despite being on the winning team. To say there were 20 players in lljk and knights of new is a gross exaderation, lljk had over 100, and nights of new has like 70 now. Knights of new is growing fast and is  a relativly new faction, they have plenty of active players, ive seen lots of active lljk, 5 people could not have made and supported so many troops and so much equipment, and kutt has atelast 10 active members alone and they where the smallest and most insignificant part of your faction. Crusader allinace and wolves helped us some financially, but gave no real military support as all your allies did, which is what helps most. Ya crusader alliance sent one poorly equipped army at chaos but it dindt amount to anything.
I didnt say Knights of New only had 20-30, i was only talking about LLJK. And as to what i said about your point with LLJK, its that they had the inactive player base to produce stuff, with the friends/allies to fight in the battles, which is essentially what HATE did with all the mercs from Hospi/Occ/Druzhina. From what iv heard/been told, there were 104 in the LLJK faction, but only like 15-30 people crafting in a fief
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 11:49:38 pm by Visconti »