Author Topic: sneaky fucking russians  (Read 22734 times)

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
Re: sneaky fucking russians
« Reply #150 on: March 12, 2012, 04:16:23 pm »
+1
To your first point, before all this happened it was Chaos-Green, LLJK - Green, TKOV - Green, Nights of new - Green. Now that lljk is gone its Chaos - still green, nights of new - still green, TKOV - Now blue right after drz attacked, what a coincidence.

To your second point hmm, you fought for fallen in huge numbers in every single battle in that war, and you considered them to be good friends, sounds alot like an ally to me. And if they where such good friends to you, why couldn't you be good friends to them and help them. It sounds like a cop out, doing everything that an ally does, yet you claim to be "just friends" to avoid retaliation from hospitaller after the war was over for fighting agaisnt us more than BRD or HRE who where offically allied to fallen. Mercing as much agaisnt us as you did is an act of war as far as im concerned.

You also talk about having to fight hate? They have no land no army and barely any players while you have a small empire. The land they did have breifly was so weak that a resurgent fallen could scrounge together enough troops to easily take it, what was your problem. And troop bugs, your a big rich faction losing an army to a bug is nothing, can replace it in no time. You talk alot of trash for somone who doesnt have the balls to get into a fight with anyone who doesn't have both hands tied behind their back. Joining in on a gang bang like you have done twice is a bitch move.

And to the other TKOV guy who said chaos was going to attack you but then decided to attack us because you where too weak. This puzzles me, well not really. A faction tells you they are going to kill you, and then decide to attack someone else for other reasons, and you decide to help them? Your like that guy who stays with his girlfriend after she cheats on him. You have no spine. If a faction was going to attack my faction and wanted help somewhere else id tell them to go fuck themselves, hell id probabbly help the other faction and attack them.
Knights of New tyvm
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #151 on: March 12, 2012, 05:15:48 pm »
+3
Fixed

Also how do u expect to lose at hanun in minutes when you have the same amount of people as we do? Cause thats the only way you can really lose quickly, not to mention Hanun is extremely easy to defend. Plus you had much better gear than us shit tons of MW pikes > swords and sheilds.

I do wish you would stop telling lies. Do you realize that what I looted from this fight alone probably cost more total gold than the entirety of what my army was equipped with? We had no heavy lordly boots, lordly helmets, masterpiece shields, let alone huscarls, and no horses. I looted a hundred and eighty sumpter horses off of you guys, on top of champion coursers and one plated charger. You had elite scimitars, long hafted blades, great long axes and even things like great mauls and heirloomed ammunition. Our weapons were all much less expensive. Our body armor was even a step down from yours.

Lemmy Winks, I really think you should reconsider saying you were understaffed, outproduced and outgunned when one of your leaders has literally contradicted this opinion.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #152 on: March 12, 2012, 05:45:30 pm »
+1
No point in casting pearls before swines canary.

This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #153 on: March 12, 2012, 06:22:27 pm »
+1
I do wish you would stop telling lies.

It is easier to tell a lie than to admit a deficiency.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Syls

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 15
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
  • Game nicks: Syls
« Reply #154 on: March 12, 2012, 06:24:29 pm »
And to the other TKOV guy who said chaos was going to attack you but then decided to attack us because you where too weak. This puzzles me, well not really. A faction tells you they are going to kill you, and then decide to attack someone else for other reasons, and you decide to help them? Your like that guy who stays with his girlfriend after she cheats on him. You have no spine. If a faction was going to attack my faction and wanted help somewhere else id tell them to go fuck themselves, hell id probabbly help the other faction and attack them.

Because that is what strategus is all about? Fighting each other? You're taking this game way too seriously, maybe you should take a break.

The only reason i'm annoyed with strategus right now is that it's pretty impossible for any clan to have any chances of survival against all the UIF factions who allied with each other giving them a unfair advantage against anyone not part of their group. But then again it's our fault for letting such a huge coalitions happen without us doing anything about it so I guess we'll have to work on that at the beginning of next strat.

Offline Tyrell

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: Tyrell, Prince Aegon, Date_Masamune
« Reply #155 on: March 12, 2012, 06:25:29 pm »
Chaos and HoC/Knights of New were green before the alliance- just not the chosen shade of green as put forth in the Revelations of Ozlam (#00AA00). We both went back to our original colors, same with TkoV, m8.
This is true.

Congrats to the Russians for hiding in their giant alliance and striking when armies were occupied elsewhere.
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.

LIBERNATE

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lemmy_Winks
« Reply #156 on: March 12, 2012, 06:48:09 pm »
I do wish you would stop telling lies. Do you realize that what I looted from this fight alone probably cost more total gold than the entirety of what my army was equipped with? We had no heavy lordly boots, lordly helmets, masterpiece shields, let alone huscarls, and no horses. I looted a hundred and eighty sumpter horses off of you guys, on top of champion coursers and one plated charger. You had elite scimitars, long hafted blades, great long axes and even things like great mauls and heirloomed ammunition. Our weapons were all much less expensive. Our body armor was even a step down from yours.

Lemmy Winks, I really think you should reconsider saying you were understaffed, outproduced and outgunned when one of your leaders has literally contradicted this opinion.

The cost of equipment does not matter when something is overpowered. The armor doesnt really make a differnece and as far as the weapons. Pikes are vastly superior to sword and shield in that situation, and for the few sheilders you had, they had steel sheilds which are better than masterwork huscarls. I use a steel sheild i know. They. Do. Not. Break. We had a couple of horses that where to a large extent wasted by a certain few people at the start, the sumpters are worthless and you had a shit ton of arhcers that could easily take a sumpter down. At any rate pikes > masterwork swords, pikes > masterwork 2hs, pikes > masterwork mauls. Pikes are better than everything, and you had lots of pikes and we had none, so you where better equiped than us.

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lemmy_Winks
« Reply #157 on: March 12, 2012, 06:50:33 pm »
Because that is what strategus is all about? Fighting each other? You're taking this game way too seriously, maybe you should take a break.

The only reason i'm annoyed with strategus right now is that it's pretty impossible for any clan to have any chances of survival against all the UIF factions who allied with each other giving them a unfair advantage against anyone not part of their group. But then again it's our fault for letting such a huge coalitions happen without us doing anything about it so I guess we'll have to work on that at the beginning of next strat.

If thats the case then why didnt you fight Chaos? If you where looking for a fight as you claim and they threatened  you then i would think there would be no reason not to attack them, unless you are as i claimed, cowards.

Also you say your annoyed with the situation in strategous becuase the UIF is a big allied force that no one can survive against? TKOV, Chaos, lljk, and Knights of new did the exact same thing to us and now that its happening to you your mad about it? Karmas a bitch huh.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 06:55:19 pm by Lemmy_Winks »

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #158 on: March 12, 2012, 06:57:06 pm »
+1
This is true.

Congrats to the Russians for hiding in their giant alliance and striking when armies were occupied elsewhere.

Seems like perfect strategy to me.  Maybe the problem isn't their strategy (make lots of friends, try to limit your enemies, attack when it's beneficial to you, defend only what is essential, and only in places that give you the upper hand). 

Maybe the problem is with strategus itself and that there's no penalties for having large fiefdom's (like tax inefficiency in single player).  Maybe the problem stems from the fact that there's not a whole lot of incentive for factions to fight over villages and castles and towns.  If there was more incentive maybe there wouldn't be such huge alliances.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Syls

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 12, 2012, 07:08:23 pm »
If thats the case then why didnt you fight Chaos? If you where looking for a fight as you claim and they threatened  you then i would think there would be no reason not to attack them, unless you are as i claimed, cowards.

Also you say your annoyed with the situation in strategous becuase the UIF is a big allied force that no one can survive against? TKOV, Chaos, lljk, and Knights of new did the exact same thing to us and now that its happening to you your mad about it? Karmas a bitch huh.

TKoV was barely in any state to help anybody against you, even less fight Chaos, but I've already said that, something you seem to have decided to completely ignore.
Also, as you've seen, LLJK was a paper tiger, so that leave pretty much Chaos and The Knights of New with a couple of other small factions to help them, hardly anything compare to the UIF. So I guess that in the end it was a pretty balanced fight troops-wise, otherwise how would you have survived, especially seeing how the few battles that have happened ended up like.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 07:12:24 pm by Syls »

Offline Syls

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 12, 2012, 07:10:06 pm »
Accidental double post :/

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #161 on: March 12, 2012, 07:10:47 pm »
At any rate Chaos > Occitan > AFK's > you.

Fixed that for you.

Karmas a bitch huh.

This is true, we tell him every day  :wink:
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #162 on: March 12, 2012, 07:17:06 pm »
+2
Pikes are vastly superior to sword and shield in that situation
So equip your troops properly, diversify.

..and for the few sheilders you had, they had steel sheilds which are better than masterwork huscarls. I use a steel sheild i know.
Clearly you don't know, because we had 70 plate covered round shields, not steel shields. You also had the tools with which to deal with them, axes and mauls.

We had a couple of horses that where to a large extent wasted by a certain few people at the start, the sumpters are worthless and you had a shit ton of arhcers that could easily take a sumpter down. At any rate pikes > masterwork swords, pikes > masterwork 2hs, pikes > masterwork mauls. Pikes are better than everything, and you had lots of pikes and we had none, so you where better equiped than us.
Pikes, by themselves, are not better weapons, they're merely longer. They're only good in conjunction with other players. You can't keep faulting us for having one kind of gear that anyone has access to (if not at masterwork level), because of your problem with diversity, which is something that you can fix.

I'm done debating this gear issue with you, as you've already proven you don't read what other people have to say in rebuttal. In fact, you say so yourself on more than one occasion.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 12, 2012, 07:24:41 pm »
+1
We were a paper tiger compared to our 100 listed members, but we still put in a lot of effort to get armies together to fight some battles, support our allies, and have some fun.  Chaos and LLJK alone stomped Hosps with glee, and once our allies got in position, we pulled our armies out to fight LLJK. 

We weren't a monolithic entity like in old strats but we still had 6k troops with average equipment.  I know that isn't much compared to 20-30k troops or more in these UIF factions but it was the best we could manage with how trade works in the NA ghetto of strat 3.0.  Our problem would've been replacing our losses after a war, so it was "all or nothing" for LLJK. 

You guys could've very likely annihilated LLJK if you attacked Tismirr with the 5-6k army you camped outside for over a week, but instead you got scared and split it up to attack various strategically irrelevant fiefs, then had all of your armies annihilated by us one by one with embarrassingly biased KD's for the teams, offense or defense.

However, DRZ's mass invasion pretty much halted any of the plans to stomp out LLJK traitors, grief Fallen, or conquer the steppes, and we must now send all remaining resources to the russian hordes and hope for the best.  gg strat
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #164 on: March 12, 2012, 07:31:58 pm »
very interesting thoughts kinngrimm

since we not going to write any explanation on forum about our current or future actions, you might as well take this position and explain to all those interested, what we think and do :)
i didn't and will not explain your thoughts, as with me too, those are your own(whereas others seem to do that job), but interpreting the actions i do and those are fairly obvious :) No hard feelings, from my site at least.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future