Author Topic: sneaky fucking russians  (Read 22748 times)

Offline Malke

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: sneaky fucking russians
« Reply #135 on: March 12, 2012, 07:13:59 am »
im 5 what is this

Offline Troyicide

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 12, 2012, 07:29:17 am »
+3
dont worry malke, you only need to be 4 to spear jump.

Offline Malke

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 12, 2012, 08:28:24 am »
+2
I started my training when my family was raped by horses. At the mere age of 3.

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
« Reply #138 on: March 12, 2012, 08:40:32 am »
no clan can own whole map. Unless they got 206 members?? Hrm... Then maybe half. I dunno well while u guise are being taken out well talk buissness again in Strat 4.0. Till then, best of Luck.

Lordark  :mrgreen:
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #139 on: March 12, 2012, 09:35:58 am »
And whoever it was that said LLJK wasnt helpful or didnt matter cuase they "had five guys actually playing strat", that is completly meaningless. They sent 3000 well equiped troops at us during their time fighting us, it doenst matter if they didnt have many participating in strat, there were plenty of Chaos to fight in the battles, providing the armies was a huge contribution. In fact it was proabbly best that way, almost all the lljk players sucked and had negitavie k/d ratios in battles that the greens won handily. The green faction was better off having all the battles being fought by chaos regardless of who owned the army.

im sorry i dont remember us sending 3k well equipped troops, i remember us sending troops whose only good gear was lordly cav robes and lordly mail gauntlets and with only enough of them for half the army. you guys got destroyed by people who probably spent less than 1/2 as much gold per troop as you did, deal with it and dont try to twist the facts. and it wouldnt matter who fought the battles considering who our enemies were, your best players are 2-3 occitan and bashibazouk mercs with EU ping the rest of you arent even a challenge to the worst of us.

at the start of this war i was hoping both sides would be amiable to eachother but considering hospitallers (including leaders) tendency to troll and shitpost no point in trying that anymore especially considering Occitan have pretty much bowed out of strat and they are the only likable people in your alliance.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #140 on: March 12, 2012, 12:35:50 pm »
+4
im sorry i dont remember us sending 3k well equipped troops, i remember us sending troops whose only good gear was lordly cav robes and lordly mail gauntlets and with only enough of them for half the army. you guys got destroyed by people who probably spent less than 1/2 as much gold per troop as you did, deal with it and dont try to twist the facts. and it wouldnt matter who fought the battles considering who our enemies were, your best players are 2-3 occitan and bashibazouk mercs with EU ping the rest of you arent even a challenge to the worst of us.

at the start of this war i was hoping both sides would be amiable to eachother but considering hospitallers (including leaders) tendency to troll and shitpost no point in trying that anymore especially considering Occitan have pretty much bowed out of strat and they are the only likable people in your alliance.

This right here, is a true statement. Occitan, Invicti, Fallen, CoN, and Bashis all outperformed the big bad hosperglors to the point you guys were a running joke during strat battles. You bring up the LLJK army that you lost to, it was like 1.5k-1.8k not 3k men, and we ended up having to make emergency gold runs to keep it alive because you killed so few in the actual battle. If it wasn't for the 6-8 Bashi's you hired, the fight would have been so lopsided it wouldnt have even been funny. Instead of battles getting closer and tighter in results, the gap was widening. Even our worst or newest LLJK members were out performing your pros.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #141 on: March 12, 2012, 12:47:21 pm »
oh the QQ such a shocking amount butthurturage is being emited from this thread.

In all seriousness everyone needs to lighten up :D Its just a game.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #142 on: March 12, 2012, 01:52:44 pm »
oh the QQ such a shocking amount butthurturage is being emited from this thread.

What.

He's trolling but god damn. I'm starting to believe he really is this stupid. His leaders told him one thing so he doesn't even care to look at the greener pasture on the other side of the fence. No hard feelings hosps, but what Rikthor and Badplayer is true. I played like shit, but overall as a team we outplayed you every time. Even Canary's battle at Hanun. We expected to lose within minutes and yet we held out for 90 minutes securing an unbelievable win.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #143 on: March 12, 2012, 02:27:22 pm »
+5

SOMEONE GIVE THIS GUY SOME ATTENTION PLEASE SO HE CAN FINALLY STOP POSTING!
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #144 on: March 12, 2012, 03:27:12 pm »
I question how attacking war-torn out-geared out-gunned fiefs with shit ping and bad times/turnouts will alleviate the "boredom" when huge battles with good ping on the carebear EU side of the map are available, but apparently having epic battles between two large well-geared armies isn't quite as exciting.

Be honest with yourselves DRZ, if you were truly bored you wouldn't be on our side of the map right now.  What you're really doing is exploiting a war torn area for a low-risk land grab and get some NA tears long the way (perhaps that is the part you are finding most fun :wink: )

Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Stabby_Dave

• Count
  • Renown: 197
  • Infamy: 34
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Stabby_Dave, Squelch, Dave_The_Longbowman, Faggy_Dave
  • IRC nick: Stabby
« Reply #145 on: March 12, 2012, 03:46:34 pm »
I would love to see Greys VS DRZ in strat. The two biggest, most organised and well equipped factions would provide some awesome battles but I very much doubt it will ever happen. Both are too happen being in dominant positions and to fight each other would weaken both.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 12, 2012, 03:53:06 pm »
I would love to see Greys VS DRZ in strat. The two biggest, most organised and well equipped factions would provide some awesome battles but I very much doubt it will ever happen. Both are too happen being in dominant positions and to fight each other would weaken both.

Money on Greys tho (no disrespect to Druzhina), Greys just have some secret super players like Okocha, new_player_ftw, Lorn...

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lemmy_Winks
« Reply #147 on: March 12, 2012, 04:07:39 pm »
lol, seriously you know nothing kid, get the fuck out of here. If you havent noticed, ALL of the people in the green alliance have reverted back to their original colors. Without LLJK, its pointless. We had never allied with fallen, we merced for them because we love beating down hospi trash and they were great friends to us. We had our own war with HATE to deal with. Just because we moved away from your border doesnt mean were running away, our troops are needed elsewhere. And of course it took us long to get to the fight, A. We were fucked over with all the bugs in strat. B. We are quite far away from the Steppes, it would take anyone a while to mobilize and move so far, not to mention how broken these bridges are. You guys sure talk alot of trash for someone who has been saved twice now by the Euros. You should get your facts straight before you post.

Also, once we have offered support to someone, we will never withdraw it. As long as CHAOS is here, TKoV will stand with them.

To your first point, before all this happened it was Chaos-Green, LLJK - Green, TKOV - Green, Nights of new - Green. Now that lljk is gone its Chaos - still green, nights of new - still green, TKOV - Now blue right after drz attacked, what a coincidence.

To your second point hmm, you fought for fallen in huge numbers in every single battle in that war, and you considered them to be good friends, sounds alot like an ally to me. And if they where such good friends to you, why couldn't you be good friends to them and help them. It sounds like a cop out, doing everything that an ally does, yet you claim to be "just friends" to avoid retaliation from hospitaller after the war was over for fighting agaisnt us more than BRD or HRE who where offically allied to fallen. Mercing as much agaisnt us as you did is an act of war as far as im concerned.

You also talk about having to fight hate? They have no land no army and barely any players while you have a small empire. The land they did have breifly was so weak that a resurgent fallen could scrounge together enough troops to easily take it, what was your problem. And troop bugs, your a big rich faction losing an army to a bug is nothing, can replace it in no time. You talk alot of trash for somone who doesnt have the balls to get into a fight with anyone who doesn't have both hands tied behind their back. Joining in on a gang bang like you have done twice is a bitch move.

And to the other TKOV guy who said chaos was going to attack you but then decided to attack us because you where too weak. This puzzles me, well not really. A faction tells you they are going to kill you, and then decide to attack someone else for other reasons, and you decide to help them? Your like that guy who stays with his girlfriend after she cheats on him. You have no spine. If a faction was going to attack my faction and wanted help somewhere else id tell them to go fuck themselves, hell id probabbly help the other faction and attack them.

Also you say youll be with chaos as long as they are around. So if/when DRZ finishes off chaos your going to stop fighting DRZ and beg for mercy? But to stop fighting them you have to actually start fighting them, which you havnt done and i highly doubt you will do it.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 04:41:19 pm by Lemmy_Winks »

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 12, 2012, 04:12:32 pm »
To your first point, before all this happened it was Chaos-Green, LLJK - Green, TKOV - Green, Nights of new - Green. Now that lljk is gone its Chaos - still green, nights of new - still green, TKOV - Now blue right after drz attacked, what a coincidence.

Chaos and HoC/Knights of New were green before the alliance- just not the chosen shade of green as put forth in the Revelations of Ozlam (#00AA00). We both went back to our original colors, same with TkoV, m8.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 04:13:44 pm by Malaclypse »
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lemmy_Winks
« Reply #149 on: March 12, 2012, 04:15:54 pm »
What.

He's trolling but god damn. I'm starting to believe he really is this stupid. His leaders told him one thing so he doesn't even care to look at the greener pasture on the other side of the fence. No hard feelings hosps, but what Rikthor and Badplayer is true. I played like shit, but overall as a team we Chaos outplayed you every time. Even Canary's battle at Hanun. We expected to lose within minutes and yet we held out for 90 minutes securing an unbelievable win.

Fixed

Also how do u expect to lose at hanun in minutes when you have the same amount of people as we do? Cause thats the only way you can really lose quickly, not to mention Hanun is extremely easy to defend. Plus you had much better gear than us shit tons of MW pikes > swords and sheilds.