Author Topic: Another Way of Exploiting. Allowed?  (Read 6586 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Another Way of Exploiting. Allowed?
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2012, 03:58:34 pm »
Show me where i lied about it or covered someone first, or gtfo. You can't as i don't do such things. So it's actually you who are stupid little fuck who can't use his brain.

I know your culture glorify informants, and i am happy mine don't.

What is wrong with you? You just spent the entire thread saying about how fucking proud you are your "culture" defends criminals, because they're YOUR criminals. Your word can't be trusted, because it's clear you would lie your ass off to defend anyone from your clan, anyone you are allied to, anyone who is your buddy, even if they were to hack the database, or steal looms, or dual account, or exploit. Your words in this thread are proof of that, you nepotism-worshipping stupid cunt.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lech

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 123
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2012, 04:12:18 pm »
What is wrong with you? You just spent the entire thread saying about how fucking proud you are your "culture" defends criminals, because they're YOUR criminals. Your word can't be trusted, because it's clear you would lie your ass off to defend anyone from your clan, anyone you are allied to, anyone who is your buddy, even if they were to hack the database, or steal looms, or dual account, or exploit. Your words in this thread are proof of that, you nepotism-worshipping stupid cunt.

There is huge difference between defending criminals and going informant way. I know that you are unable to spot it as you are too narrow minded. There are other ways to deal with abuses than reporting. Nepotism in private-sphere is nothing wrong.

Also, show me where i lied. You just accused me of lies, in most cultures you have to show some proof to do so. You have none. So you are just trying to blackmail me. Nothing new, you internet tough guy piece of shit with no honor.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2012, 04:18:35 pm »
Also, show me where i lied. You just accused me of lies, in most cultures you have to show some proof to do so. You have none. So you are just trying to blackmail me. Nothing new, you internet tough guy piece of shit with no honor.

-Refusing to report people in your clan when they cheat= honorable and good
-People in your clan cheat= do not report them to admins
-Get accused of lying to defend cheaters in your clan= Why I nevah! How dare you bismirch my honor?!

You're just trying to have your cake and eat it too. Either stand by your retarded concept of honour and accept that it leads to lying to cover cheating of your friends, or don't.

There is huge difference between defending criminals and going informant way. I know that you are unable to spot it as you are too narrow minded. There are other ways to deal with abuses than reporting. Nepotism in private-sphere is nothing wrong.

Explain it to me then. What is the difference between not reporting a crime you know to have been commited, and lying to cover a crime? Even in your own criminal justice system, it's called being an ACCOMPLICE. Do you know what that means, or do you want me to explain it to you?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 04:19:36 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Lech

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2012, 04:34:45 pm »
-Refusing to report people in your clan when they cheat= honorable and good
-People in your clan cheat= do not report them to admins
-Get accused of lying to defend cheaters in your clan= Why I nevah! How dare you bismirch my honor?!

You're just trying to have your cake and eat it too. Either stand by your retarded concept of honour and accept that it leads to lying to cover cheating of your friends, or don't.

-true, if i have problems with it i speak to the person who do it
-true, ditto
-true, there is huge difference between lying to defend someone and refusing to report

My friends are responsible for themselves, if they want to get banned it's their and only their choice.

Explain it to me then. What is the difference between not reporting a crime you know to have been commited, and lying to cover a crime? Even in your own criminal justice system, it's called being an ACCOMPLICE. Do you know what that means, or do you want me to explain it to you?

Difference is huge, if you can't see that lying is morally unacceptable, on the other hand first talking with the person you have problem with and only when it fail report him is the way to go.
Accomplice is reserved for people who help committing the crime, i don't.
Moreover, there is also law that allow us to not speak when close person is involved.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 04:36:59 pm by Lech »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2012, 04:39:03 pm »
-true, ditto
-true, there is huge difference between lying to defend someone and refusing to report

If you have problems with it...right, but if it benefits the entire clan, and the only victims are people you don't give a shit about and aren't covered by this sacred veil of secrecy (i.e everyone who isn't part of your clan, who isn't an ally, who isn't a friend)  why would you have a problem with it? What's the incentive for"clean" clan members to try and keep the others from cheating? I don't see any. The only incentive is to keep others from finding out. You're basically arguing for self-policing of clans. You're an idiot.

Let's assume for just one second that your many previous bans were totally unjust and not a result of your self-justified douchebaggery. What about being an ACCESSORY to a crime? Does that ring a fucking bell?

« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 04:41:24 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2012, 04:43:00 pm »
-true, ditto

My friends are responsible for themselves, if they want to get banned it's their and only their choice.

Difference is huge, if you can't see that lying is morally unacceptable, on the other hand first talking with the person you have problem with and only when it fail report him is the way to go.
Accomplice is reserved for people who help committing the crime, i don't.
Moreover, there is also law that allow us to not speak when close person is involved.

Not reporting someone you witness commiting "crimes" is being his accomplice, period. It works like that in every law system I know of.

Not reporting your friends when they do such things is exactly what means you don't consider them responsible for what they do. Being responsible of one's behavior is facing the consequences.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 04:44:09 pm by Kafein »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2012, 04:47:13 pm »
Not reporting someone you witness commiting "crimes" is being his accomplice, period. It works like that in every law system I know of.

Not reporting your friends when they do such things is exactly what means you don't consider them responsible for what they do. Being responsible of one's behavior is facing the consequences.

Well to be fair in many systems being an acomplice is separate from being an accessory. To be an accomplice you need to actually be there when the crime takes place, but not be the primary perpetrator. To be an accesory you just need to have knowledge that the crime is or will be perpetrated and not report it.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 04:48:34 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Lech

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2012, 05:01:55 pm »
If you have problems with it...right, but if it benefits the entire clan, and the only victims are people you don't give a shit about and aren't covered by this sacred veil of secrecy (i.e everyone who isn't part of your clan, who isn't an ally, who isn't a friend)  why would you have a problem with it? What's the incentive for"clean" clan members to try and keep the others from cheating? I don't see any. The only incentive is to keep others from finding out. You're basically arguing for self-policing of clans. You're an idiot.

Let's assume for just one second that your many previous bans were totally unjust and not a result of your self-justified douchebaggery. What about being an ACCESSORY to a crime? Does that ring a fucking bell?
Victims ? I stated my thoughts over banner balance in first round, and they are only victims because design team didn't fixed door bug yet. Both team would have good chances to win first round otherwise as the teams are balanced even after those exploits. If i have problem, i talk about it, sometimes i do, but i won't share why. There are others incentives too. I am arguing for individual responsibility, and what clan does is in hands of the leaders of the clan.

Yes, accessory (post crime one, not reporting to authority only) is correct term. It's not a bad thing, rather neutral one.

Offline Mamba

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mamba
« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2012, 05:06:26 pm »
+1
In my opinion fairness demands multiplier has to reset when you rejoin, switch teams using spectator.
Everyone whos dealing with warband crashes and connection issues does not have that luxury of keeping the multi. And most of us already got a couple of generations which make the leveling easier anyways.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2012, 05:33:29 pm »
Victims ? I stated my thoughts over banner balance in first round, and they are only victims because design team didn't fixed door bug yet. Both team would have good chances to win first round otherwise as the teams are balanced even after those exploits. If i have problem, i talk about it, sometimes i do, but i won't share why. There are others incentives too. I am arguing for individual responsibility, and what clan does is in hands of the leaders of the clan.

Yes, accessory (post crime one, not reporting to authority only) is correct term. It's not a bad thing, rather neutral one.

The victims in this case is anyone who doesn't do the exact same thing as you, i.e every single other player in the server, not to mention the fucked up balance created for every subsequent round. Like I said before, first round sucks for everyone. Should everyone just stay in spec for 10 minutes? Not, they play it out. It's the way siege is atm, it's fucked and devs haven't managed to repair it yet. Yet they made the rule very, very clear. Bypassing the autobalance for whatever reason is exploiting. It is unfair to all the other players in the same situation who don't do it. I'm not even going to go into the multiaccounting or the other things your clan has been accused of, or the people who alrdy got banned for it.
What are these other incentives in your stupid philosophy of sectarian self-policing. Tell me about them. You can't argue for individual responsability and at the same time say the only authority for enforcing cRPG rules anyone should recognize is their clan leader and their friends. That's the opposite of individual responsability. And I'd love to see you try using the defence that being accessory to a crime is not a bad thing, just neutral, in a court of law.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 05:40:35 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Lech

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2012, 06:41:52 pm »
The victims in this case is anyone who doesn't do the exact same thing as you, i.e every single other player in the server, not to mention the fucked up balance created for every subsequent round. Like I said before, first round sucks for everyone. Should everyone just stay in spec for 10 minutes? Not, they play it out. It's the way siege is atm, it's fucked and devs haven't managed to repair it yet. Yet they made the rule very, very clear. Bypassing the autobalance for whatever reason is exploiting. It is unfair to all the other players in the same situation who don't do it. I'm not even going to go into the multiaccounting or the other things your clan has been accused of, or the people who already got banned for it.
What are these other incentives in your stupid philosophy of sectarian self-policing. Tell me about them. You can't argue for individual responsability and at the same time say the only authority for enforcing cRPG rules anyone should recognize is their clan leader and their friends. That's the opposite of individual responsability. And I'd love to see you try using the defence that being accessory to a crime is not a bad thing, just neutral, in a court of law.
How exactly they are victims in this case ? Because they get same amount and quality of other players instead of my clanmates anyway. Balance for every subsequent round stay the same with every type of exploit. People with x3/x4/x5 can consider staying in specs for 6 minutes tops, usually less.

They made rule very clear, if you don't want to play against your mates, stay in spec.

I don't know about you but i don't share with world information gathered via confidential channels, that's why i don't answer this question. I can argue for individual responsibility, and i think that's up to every member to know the rules and possible punishment for their wrongdoing AND also that it's issue between them and clan leader if they should stay in clan or not. Every member is responsible for himself, and should deal with cRPG authorities on his own unless he ask anyone else to talk about particular issue (for example if he don't know english).

Thankfully we are not in a court of (out)law, which have not much to do with morality anyway. And even there there are laws that allow you to not about crimes of close persons if you don't know it yet.

How in your culture are treated people who spy on each other, as reporting people thanks to intel gained due to confidential talk cannot be named otherwise ? Do you admire such people, sounds like you do.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 06:44:31 pm by Lech »

Offline Gisbert_of_Thuringia

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 136
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Gisbert_of_Thuringia, Guard_Bernulf_of_Thuringia, Guard_Ranulf_of_Thuringia etc...
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2012, 07:10:12 pm »
posts get longer and longer here  :shock:

too long to read, why don't we stop this thread?  We know some people in this game don't like to follow rules or just try to abuse/trick every gamemechanic they can find. Let's hope Ozin gets it done without blowing up whole crpg^^

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2012, 10:49:34 pm »
We know some people in this game don't like to follow rules or just try to abuse/trick every gamemechanic they can find.

greys, str, T, axeEffect, notice a geographical pattern?

ban all IP's east of germany ftw.  prob easy to code, i dunno, i'm drunk.

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Gisbert_of_Thuringia

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 136
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Gisbert_of_Thuringia, Guard_Bernulf_of_Thuringia, Guard_Ranulf_of_Thuringia etc...
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2012, 10:57:47 pm »
Stop writing crap mister, it's not only those guys. Just saw a DenBitre getting banned for abusing bannerbalance :rolleyes:

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2012, 11:07:34 pm »
Stop writing crap mister, it's not only those guys. Just saw a DenBitre getting banned for abusing bannerbalance :rolleyes:

Yeh but you have to admit dude...there usually is a massive pattern.  I'd like to see ban stats on the balance abusers, i'd say 90+% are east.

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me