Author Topic: Ban: Herkkutatti and Marco_Polo and The_Popa  (Read 1559 times)

Offline crazybob

• Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_SlickyRicky, Flamed_Burgher, Lady_of_Pain, LongShotJane
Ban: Herkkutatti and Marco_Polo and The_Popa
« on: March 08, 2012, 03:47:24 pm »
I was to fight in a strategus battle on EU3 Thu 15:30 CET (12-03-08) (Marco_Polo vs Merc_Panzerstyle)
I joined EU3 10 minutes before the battle. On the server, apart from me, there were three people: Herkkuttati, Marco_Polo and The_Popa.
The_Popa initiated a ban poll about 5 minutes before the battle (for no apparent reson, which makes me think it was because of the upcoming battle) and immediately left the server. I voted no and got kicked by 66% of the vote so apparently Herkuttati and Marco_Polo voted to ban me. Therefore i could not participate in the strategus battle they were about to fight me in.
Screenshot:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
Re: Ban: Herkkutatti and Marco_Polo and The_Popa
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 04:02:14 pm »
All three banned from cRPG+Strat for 7 days.

Let this be a warning for everyone - this is not the first time it happens, this kind of behavior will get your removed from strat completely in no time.

Offline Wookimonsta

• Hoopy frood
  • Count
  • Renown: 206
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 04:04:01 pm »
LOL, is funny

OMG GUYS THEY ARE TOTALLY INNOCENT:
here is the explanation from IRC:
<Herkkutatti> i was afk and then i come back to the game and press1 D:

you guys should totally attack these guys while they can't access strat. they can't hire underlings :)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 04:16:21 pm by Wookimonsta »
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
<dexxtaa> I just saw nakey ladies and I left
<@Fasader> dexxtaa is clearly gay

Offline Zerobot1

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 5
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Zerobot1
  • IRC nick: Zerobot1
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 05:17:19 pm »
Enjoy your falchions.

Offline Vote

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 05:28:00 pm »
I was to fight in a strategus battle on EU3 Thu 15:30 CET (12-03-08) (Marco_Polo vs Merc_Panzerstyle)
I joined EU3 10 minutes before the battle. On the server, apart from me, there were three people: Herkkuttati, Marco_Polo and The_Popa.
The_Popa initiated a ban poll about 5 minutes before the battle (for no apparent reson, which makes me think it was because of the upcoming battle) and immediately left the server. I voted no and got kicked by 66% of the vote so apparently Herkuttati and Marco_Polo voted to ban me. Therefore i could not participate in the strategus battle they were about to fight me in.
Screenshot:
(click to show/hide)

I see The_Popa, Herkuttati, Bezlikiy the Pillager on your screenshot.
You give us incorrect informations, I suggest the admins should check the logs first and then decide again.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 05:37:46 pm by Vote »

Offline Meow

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 07:32:38 pm »
I also see Bezlikiy the Pillager leave before the poll starts and The_Popa leave before the poll finishes which leaves Merc_SlickyRicky, Herkkutatti and Marco_Polo on the server according to the logs.

Not sure man.
I'll do some research on the poll results display tomorrow.

Offline crazybob

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2012, 08:10:01 pm »
When i joined the previous strat battle was still going on. At the time of the banpoll the only people on the sever were the ones i mentioned. Marco_Polo is not visible in my picture, sry for that i tried to get pictures as fast as possible when i realized they were about to voteban me, i didnt think about pressing tab and screenshotting it until right after i got kicked. The logs should of course be checked to make sure i am telling the truth.

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2012, 10:36:42 pm »
yes i could imagine these trolls doing something like this...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vote

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2012, 11:06:06 pm »
When i joined the previous strat battle was still going on. At the time of the banpoll the only people on the sever were the ones i mentioned.
Your screenshot show clearly that there were more people.
Marco_Polo is not visible in my picture, sry for that i tried to get pictures as fast as possible when i realized they were about to voteban me, i didnt think about pressing tab and screenshotting it until right after i got kicked. The logs should of course be checked to make sure i am telling the truth.

But why do you want to ban marco polo and not another guy from your screenshot?
If you didnt pressed tab how do you know that he was on server and why dont you know about people who are on your screenshot?
And why do you think that all people have to be banned as collective (Kollektivschuld, weil man gerade auf dem Server war?)only because you got problems with The_Popa?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 11:08:48 pm by Vote »

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2012, 12:00:41 am »
So... whose Stepan? Herks imaginary friend maybe?..
...yeah...
...I think we might wanna atleast unmute Joosto so he can defend himself in this thread...
...also...
...last I checked voting retardedly in polls weren't a crime/against the rules, I've seen plenty of people do it before...
UNBAN HERK!!! HE GAVE ME CASH!
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline crazybob

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2012, 01:12:36 am »
Quote from: crazybob on Today at 18:10:01

When i joined the previous strat battle was still going on. At the time of the banpoll the only people on the sever were the ones i mentioned.

Your screenshot show clearly that there were more people.

I also see Bezlikiy the Pillager leave before the poll starts and The_Popa leave before the poll finishes which leaves Merc_SlickyRicky, Herkkutatti and Marco_Polo on the server according to the logs.
So again: Yes there were more people, but when the poll was started there were only these three people and myself.

But why do you want to ban marco polo and not another guy from your screenshot?
So: as you can see, i hope, the other guy (Bezlikiy) left before the poll was started so he was not involved in the voteban at all. Marco_Polo, however, voted to ban me and was involved in the upcoming battle (he was on the roster).

If you didnt pressed tab how do you know that he was on server and why dont you know about people who are on your screenshot?
I pressed tab earlier and knew who was on the server, i just didnt screenshot it after they started votebanning me (because of surprised wtf:ness). And what is it i dont know about people on my screenshot?

And why do you think that all people have to be banned as collective (Kollektivschuld, weil man gerade auf dem Server war?)only because you got problems with The_Popa?
Because the three of them votebanned me, not just The_Popa. What makes you think it was only The_Popa? I would love to know what gave you that idea.

So... whose Stepan? Herks imaginary friend maybe?..
...yeah...
...I think we might wanna atleast unmute Joosto so he can defend himself in this thread...
...also...
...last I checked voting retardedly in polls weren't a crime/against the rules, I've seen plenty of people do it before...
UNBAN HERK!!! HE GAVE ME CASH!
Sorry i dont understand the question.

Offline Vote

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2012, 09:26:32 am »
So again: Yes there were more people, but when the poll was started there were only these three people and myself.

So: as you can see, i hope, the other guy (Bezlikiy) left before the poll was started so he was not involved in the voteban at all. Marco_Polo, however, voted to ban me and was involved in the upcoming battle (he was on the roster).

You hope
but you didnt checked the facts otherwise you would know it exactly.

About the battle, would you tell more about it, how many weapons, troops, players and goods did merc_panzerstyle had. And how many the other side. Im not sure that your problems with the popa have a connection to the battle of merc_panzerstyle. You are a merc but you are not merc_panzerstyle, right? I remember he had 0 troops, right?
Maybe you rejected a duel with The_Popa, he polled you and left the server or was The_Popa as poll starter involved in a battle against you?
Do you generally think that random people on the server need to check whats going on before they click away the damn poll?
Couldnt you rejoin the server before the end of the poll? You are a long time player, you dont know that some people do this to avoid being kick/ban polled?

I pressed tab earlier and knew who was on the server, i just didnt screenshot it after they started votebanning me (because of surprised wtf:ness). And what is it i dont know about people on my screenshot?

Wait, when you pressed tab earlier (before the poll and before you made the screenshot) you must have seen bezlikiy because he was fighting on your screenshot. When you didnt pressed tab after the poll has started, how could you, at the moment you started your thread here, know that he (bezlikiy) has left the server?

Because the three of them votebanned me, not just The_Popa. What makes you think it was only The_Popa? I would love to know what gave you that idea.
When there are 4 people on server, 3 vote yes and one no, its 75% and not 66%. You can start the poll, vote yes and leave the server, like The_Popa. Meow need to check this.

Offline crazybob

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2012, 11:02:43 am »
Quote from: crazybob on Yesterday at 23:12:36

You hope but you didnt checked the facts otherwise you would know it exactly.
I should have checked whether you understood or not, and not just hope for it? Sorry but i really didnt know if you would understand since you hadn't already done so. You didnt seem to understand the screenshot as well as Meows confirmation from the logs that Bezlikiy already left.

About the battle, would you tell more about it, how many weapons, troops, players and goods did merc_panzerstyle had. And how many the other side. Im not sure that your problems with the popa have a connection to the battle of merc_panzerstyle. You are a merc but you are not merc_panzerstyle, right? I remember he had 0 troops, right?
Sure thing. Your info on the number of merc troops is correct. The other side had 25 tickets. Our side had some falchions, nomad bows, arrows and scythes. I would have used a scythe to kill those 25 tickets, but instead another merc took my place and used a nomad bow and a falchion. I have no idea what the other side had because i was votebanned and couldnt join to see that. Its true i am not Merc_Panzerstyle, i was only going to fight for him. My problem with these three people who votebanned me is very much connected to the battle because the voteban prohibited me to fight in it.

Maybe you rejected a duel with The_Popa, he polled you and left the server or was The_Popa as poll starter involved in a battle against you?
The logs will prove i was not dueling or even being offered duels (if that is logged), i was practicing swings and blocking in the corner of the map, waiting for the battle to start. The_Popa was on the enemy roster, so yes he was involved in the battle. All three of them were involved in the battle.

Do you generally think that random people on the server need to check whats going on before they click away the damn poll?
No you dont have to, but you should since you are responsible for what you vote in a poll.

Couldnt you rejoin the server before the end of the poll? You are a long time player, you dont know that some people do this to avoid being kick/ban polled?
It actually didn't occur to me to do so at the time, even when the poll was initiated i didnt think i would get votebanned by the others. But after a few seconds when i checked the names of the people who was on the server, and that they were in the battle roster for the enemy I became a bit worried and started screenshotting right at the end before i was kicked. I know you can leave the server to avoid it, it just didn't occur to me at the time. What can i say, i was in shock.

Wait, when you pressed tab earlier (before the poll and before you made the screenshot) you must have seen bezlikiy because he was fighting on your screenshot. When you didnt pressed tab after the poll has started, how could you, at the moment you started your thread here, know that he (bezlikiy) has left the server?
I knew he had left the server because i was on the server and knew what was going on, i pressed tab a couple of times during my stay. Besides you can see on the screenshot that he either joined spectators or left the server. And Meow checked the logs and confirmed that he left the server before the poll started. Read Meows first post please.

When there are 4 people on server, 3 vote yes and one no, its 75% and not 66%. You can start the poll, vote yes and leave the server, like The_Popa. Meow need to check this.
Right, but the poll said 66% and not 75%, you can see this on the screenshot. How the poll actually works i dont know. Maybe The_Popa:s vote didnt count in the poll after he left the server? If his vote count it should have been 75% like you said, so that can't be the case. I agree that the logs should be checked to make sure Herkkutatti and Marco_Polo voted yes in this poll.

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2012, 11:08:24 am »
The verdict has been given and that's that. Nothing more to be said.

Thread locked.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Meow

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2012, 01:32:54 pm »
Just to update this: Marco_Polo has been unbanned since he did not vote on that poll.