Author Topic: unban bartez_the_Grey  (Read 940 times)

Offline Bartez

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey_Order
  • Game nicks: Bartez_the_Grey
unban bartez_the_Grey
« on: March 08, 2012, 12:08:54 am »
I play in EU_2 siege and I be on spec becouse i must go for moment. When i come back and start play i was banned. I don't khnow why. Tell me why and if isn't mistake and I do something accidentally prove it.

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
Re: unban bartez_the_Grey
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 01:06:34 am »
I saw you in the beginning of the round hop on one team, that was not on the side of the other greys, then you jumped on spec. A later in the round you were suddenly on the grey team

Offline Bartez

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 01:17:23 am »
Ah then i am accused than I teamswith.I Started play but parents call me and i must go out then i come back 30 sec before end round and start play in team where autobalans get me. I don't know with who i am in team becouse i was arledy banned.

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Zen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 01:23:46 am »
It wasn't the first time you hopped to spectator when you were on the wrong team(a lot of grey's seem to do it, and it's not against the rules afaik. But switching teams is.). On the previous maps you seemed content to stay there 'til the second round of the map. This time you tried doing it again and I happened to notice that you had switched to the grey team.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 01:26:46 am by Ninja_Khorin »

Offline Bartez

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 01:27:43 am »
ehh i see then i can't talk with you becouse you don't like me or you have bad day and you wana relax by banned greys.

Offline Lech

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 123
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 01:28:30 am »
Since when going spec in first round is bypassing autobalance ?

Offline Yoda_the_Grey

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Yoda_the_Grey
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2012, 01:30:03 am »
On the previous map he entered on server. He went to the team and autobalance took him to our team. On the next map he was called by parents, because he said it to us on ts. Two maps, ban for 8 days. Have you screenshots about teamswitching?

And another problem - Bartez is banned for 8 days because of exploiting. Few maps later one guy was banned  for 3 (!!) days because of the same. What is the reason of that? Are Greys treat differently?

Offline Bartez

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2012, 01:37:04 am »
A zresztą spiredalaj złaamsie bo jeibesz sadnałem z msałem i cirepisz na zespół małego fituka więc musisz zbanować paru greyów żeby wydawało ci sie że masz o centymetr więksezgo
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 01:51:28 am by Bartez »

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Zen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2012, 01:52:06 am »
I banned two guys for 8 days. Him and another guy Thomek had warned earlier in chat. The bans are on the extreme end because the grey's have been warned several times not to teamswitch and yet persist to do so even after the 7 day bans. And it's so easy to spot, since all I need to do is check one which sides the greys are in the beginning and then check at a later time again to see if any have switched. So, to answer your question. Yes, I keep a closer eye on the greys because your clan have a history of breaking the rules. I do the same with all rulebreakers I can remember. Rulebreakers are treated differently in that respect. But on the ban length, I banned both of them for 8 days to further drive in the message that until it's fixed, don't do it.

RandomDude banned the other guy for 3 days. I'd have done 5 probably, because I didn't see him getting a warning, and the autobalance bypass thing seems to be getting out of hand, so another round of harder bans seems to be necessary to remind people that it's wrong to do. And no, admins are not required to take screenshots of rulebreakers in the act of rulebreaking.

I will shorten your ban to 3 days, because you did teamswitch.(right when the greys were winning aswell, iirc) Try to refrain from doing so again, and if I catch you breaking rules again, no point in making an unban request. This is the second time you've been banned.

Offline Lech

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2012, 01:54:06 am »
I banned two guys for 8 days. Him and another guy Thomek had warned earlier in chat. The bans are on the extreme end because the grey's have been warned several times not to teamswitch and yet persist to do so even after the 7 day bans. And it's so easy to spot, since all I need to do is check one which sides the greys are in the beginning and then check at a later time again to see if any have switched. So, to answer your question. Yes, I keep a closer eye on the greys because your clan have a history of breaking the rules. I do the same with all rulebreakers I can remember. Rulebreakers are treated differently in that respect. But on the ban length, I banned both of them for 8 days to further drive in the message that until it's fixed, don't do it.

RandomDude banned the other guy for 3 days. I'd have done 5 probably, because I didn't see him getting a warning, and the autobalance bypass thing seems to be getting out of hand, so another round of harder bans seems to be necessary to remind people that it's wrong to do. And no, admins are not required to take screenshots of rulebreakers in the act of rulebreaking.

I will shorten your ban to 3 days, because you did teamswitch.(right when the greys were winning aswell, iirc) Try to refrain from doing so again, and if I catch you breaking rules again, no point in making an unban request. This is the second time you've been banned.

Since when some people are responsible for deeds of other people ? Are you fuckin' retarded ? Did you have history of Bartez_the_Grey abuses ? I guess not.

Also, do you have any proof of wrongdoing ? I don't know, like screenshot or video ?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 02:04:05 am by Lech »

Offline Bartez

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2012, 01:57:37 am »
3 days are better than 8 . Have 5 days epx or don't have 5 days is 10 days

Offline Bartez

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2012, 01:59:22 am »
wreście jakiś cybmał przyzłna sie do błdęu.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 02:01:17 am by Bartez »

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Zen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2012, 02:04:55 am »
I'm pretty sure I didn't write that, but let me rephrase.

I did not punish him, because other Grey's have been banned. I caught him of rulebreaking because a quick count turns up over 20 bans for bypassing autobalance within the grey clan. I do not ban people who do not break the rules. I keep a close eye on most active siege clans, like STR, HRE and Greys. I do try to catch everyone, though, but I recognize that that's not possible. So I keep closer tabs on the clans because statistically it's more effective.

I banned him, because he bypassed autobalance.

EDIT: Also, calling me a jerk does not help you. I shortened your ban length, because I'm giving you a chance and giving you the benefit of the doubt.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 02:06:30 am by Ninja_Khorin »

Offline Lech

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2012, 02:15:17 am »
I'm pretty sure I didn't write that, but let me rephrase.

I did not punish him, because other Grey's have been banned. I caught him of rulebreaking because a quick count turns up over 20 bans for bypassing autobalance within the grey clan. I do not ban people who do not break the rules. I keep a close eye on most active siege clans, like STR, HRE and Greys. I do try to catch everyone, though, but I recognize that that's not possible. So I keep closer tabs on the clans because statistically it's more effective.

I banned him, because he bypassed autobalance.

EDIT: Also, calling me a jerk does not help you. I shortened your ban length, because I'm giving you a chance and giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Grey clan have 140 members on strategus, it's big clan with fluid rotation of members. Some of them break the rules, just like other people from other clans. But YOU stated  that
The bans are on the extreme end because the grey's have been warned
It's clearly stated that you increased length of ban based on deeds of other people who happens to share the clan, despite the fact that he was never before caught on bypassing the banner balance. Any random dude would get lesser punishment, but he got the short end of the stick because he have _the_Grey tag.

People are responsible for themselves, and only for themselves.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 02:16:56 am by Lech »

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Zen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2012, 02:40:57 am »
(click to show/hide)

Grey clan have 140 members on strategus, it's big clan with fluid rotation of members. Some of them break the rules, just like other people from other clans. But YOU stated  that  It's clearly stated that you increased length of ban based on deeds of other people who happens to share the clan, despite the fact that he was never before caught on bypassing the banner balance. Any random dude would get lesser punishment, but he got the short end of the stick because he have _the_Grey tag.

The 20+ bans are only for people currently wearing the tag.

People are responsible for themselves, and only for themselves.
Grey Order has been warned time and again, people from your clan have already been banned for pulling this stunt, and you still vouch for your innocence? Hell no. Learn your lesson in these 5 days, the next break will be considerably longer.

Unfortunately, you have made a reputation for yourselves. How about you try and fix it? I'd start with telling people on TS to not break the rules.

I would have removed the rulebreakers from the clan by now, but that's just me, I guess. It's 8 day bans if I warn them first(warning is a good deterrent as long as I'm in the server, and is usually used to stop from the unnecessary ban of new players who don't know the rules or for minor offences). The amount of complaints we get every time one of you is banned is staggering, so I can only imagine how much you complain about it among yourselves. You all know it's against the rules, so no point in acting like you don't. Also, I did tell people not to do it a few maps earlier, because I saw Hasul(Hazul?) hopped on and off from spectator a few times, then settled for sitting in spectator for the rest of the round, not sure if Bartez was around then. Can be checked from the logs(I lack the permissions).

Locking this. Any further discussion can go via PM or in my admin feedback thread.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 02:51:55 am by Ninja_Khorin »