Author Topic: Angry_Jew's name is offensive  (Read 4300 times)

Offline Centurion

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Angry_Jew's name is offensive
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2011, 08:47:35 pm »
Maybe hhes a jewish eager. Who cares get over it and move this shit to spam

Offline The_Angry_Jew

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2011, 09:55:41 pm »
Jason, I don't know what your deal is. I'm Jewish, I already told you this. You I was happily playing the game, as I play often with other gegulars of the mod, and the minute you logged in you started tking me non-stop. I never give reasons to be tked. After I asked you to stop you started verbally harassing me, calling me a chocolate chip cookie, threatening me, and causing problems for everyone in the game while you were attacking me. I told you I was Jewish in the game, then you said "No you are not, You are a chocolate chip cookie". I can handle little kids tking me for no reason, but once someone verbally harasses me and attacks me because of my backround AND has the audacity to call me a chocolate chip cookie even after I've told them several times I'm Jewish, that's where I draw the line. My family emigrated from Italy to America to avoid prosecution from chocolate chip cookie's during WW2, several of my family did not even get out of Italy in time and were shipped from Italy to various parts of Europe to work as slave labor AND died because of the chocolate chip cookie's, so when a Jewish person says "I'm Jewish, don't call me a chocolate chip cookie" you don't call them chocolate chip cookie's.

Even more than that, you have the nerve to try to get me banned after you logged on, verbally harassed me, tked me, made fun of my heritage and culture, and called me a chocolate chip cookie? seriously, you are ridiculous. You even said in the game "I'm not a Jew" to everyone, so why are you pretending that you are.

For one, my name is a personal joke. My friends call me the Angry Jew because I actually happen to have the stereotypical big nose, and they call me "Angry" because I used to get picked on alot for it. Being Italian didn't help, but like most Jewish people we tend to make self jokes about ourselves, and the word "Jew" is not offensive, it's obvious you aren't Jewish. I don't need to explain this to you, this is mainly for everyone else.

Besides, it seems like you troll a lot in the game and on the forums. Everyone I talked to told me in game to ignore you since you TK often, some people even thought you had been banned previously for tking. Who knows, but you need to find better time than to try to get someone banned just because you are prejudiced against the Jewish.

Offline Sardaukar556

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitallers
  • Game nicks: Sardaukar, Muad_Dib, Shai_Hulud
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2011, 10:00:36 pm »
Jason, I don't know what your deal is. I'm Jewish, I already told you this. You I was happily playing the game, as I play often with other gegulars of the mod, and the minute you logged in you started tking me non-stop. I never give reasons to be tked. After I asked you to stop you started verbally harassing me, calling me a chocolate chip cookie, threatening me, and causing problems for everyone in the game while you were attacking me. I told you I was Jewish in the game, then you said "No you are not, You are a chocolate chip cookie". I can handle little kids tking me for no reason, but once someone verbally harasses me and attacks me because of my backround AND has the audacity to call me a chocolate chip cookie even after I've told them several times I'm Jewish, that's where I draw the line. My family emigrated from Italy to America to avoid prosecution from chocolate chip cookie's during WW2, several of my family did not even get out of Italy in time and were shipped from Italy to various parts of Europe to work as slave labor AND died because of the chocolate chip cookie's, so when a Jewish person says "I'm Jewish, don't call me a chocolate chip cookie" you don't call them chocolate chip cookie's.

Even more than that, you have the nerve to try to get me banned after you logged on, verbally harassed me, tked me, made fun of my heritage and culture, and called me a chocolate chip cookie? seriously, you are ridiculous. You even said in the game "I'm not a Jew" to everyone, so why are you pretending that you are.

For one, my name is a personal joke. My friends call me the Angry Jew because I actually happen to have the stereotypical big nose, and they call me "Angry" because I used to get picked on alot for it. Being Italian didn't help, but like most Jewish people we tend to make self jokes about ourselves, and the word "Jew" is not offensive, it's obvious you aren't Jewish. I don't need to explain this to you, this is mainly for everyone else.

Besides, it seems like you troll a lot in the game and on the forums. Everyone I talked to told me in game to ignore you since you TK often, some people even thought you had been banned previously for tking. Who knows, but you need to find better time than to try to get someone banned just because you are prejudiced against the Jewish.

Jason is just being an annoying troll, like he is in game, ignore him.

I say temp ban Jason, AGAIN. He's already been banned and been warned numerous times. He needs another time out.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 10:07:44 pm by Sardaukar556 »
Oderint Dum Metuant

Offline Z_E_N

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2011, 10:41:17 pm »
:rolleyes:
You're completely misinterpreting what Native's meaning was, but w/e that's par for course for the forums.  As shitty as the jewish history is with all the atrocities that have happened to their people the native peoples have been all but wiped out and the remaining members pretty much left in a state of destitution in small pockets sprinkled here and there.

Except up here in Washington where they thrive taking the white man's money ;).   

Offline Dreakon_The_Destroyer

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
  • Kiss my Axe
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS
  • Game nicks: Dreakon_ATS
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2011, 11:10:20 pm »
welcome to the forums angry_jew. glad to see you on and defending yourself. dont worry about el douche bag
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
-Edmund Burke

Offline Belatu

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 111
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • what
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Belatucadros
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2011, 11:35:01 pm »
The first one was Angry_Scottman ... long time I dont see ... was funny fighting him.
Dont worry about your nose Angry_Jew, you can be proud of that, a litle messy on oral sex but girls like big nozes  :mrgreen: 
My fridge is my shield

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2011, 11:48:42 pm »
First of all, Jew isn't a race, it's a religion. Would it be racist if someone made a character called Angry_Catholic?  :?:
Ca$hville 615

Offline Centurion

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2011, 12:05:08 am »
So what jews arnt allowed to be angry. If he was content Jew or a passive Jew would you be mad. No offence at the catholic joke.

Offline Opium.dk

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen Of Fenada
  • Game nicks: Opiumdk
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2011, 12:15:24 am »
First of all, Jew isn't a race, it's a religion. Would it be racist if someone made a character called Angry_Catholic?  :?:

Jews are an ethnic group so in a sense a "race".

Quote from: OP
Whine

You need to focus on more important things, maybe get a hobby or something.
Your thread makes me wanna create a "jew" character just to piss you off.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Allers

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2011, 12:29:18 am »
Judaism is not a race

Judaism is not a race because Jews do not share one common ancestry. For instance, Ashkechocolate chip cookie Jews and Sephardic Jews are both "Jewish." However, whereas Ashkechocolate chip cookie Jews often hail from Europe, Sephardic Jews often hail from the Middle East. People of many different races have become Jewish over the centuries.

Judaism is not a nationality

Although today Israel is often called the Jewish homeland, being Jewish is not a nationality because Jews have been dispersed throughout the world for almost two thousand years. Hence, Jews come from countries all over the world.
Ca$hville 615

Offline Opium.dk

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2011, 12:41:31 am »
Judaism is not a race

Judaism is not a race because Jews do not share one common ancestry. For instance, Ashkechocolate chip cookie Jews and Sephardic Jews are both "Jewish." However, whereas Ashkechocolate chip cookie Jews often hail from Europe, Sephardic Jews often hail from the Middle East. People of many different races have become Jewish over the centuries.

Dont start a discussion, cus you are wrong.

Judaism is a religion yes, and a jew is a member of an ethnic group.

Despite the evident diversity displayed by the world's distinct Jewish populations, both culturally and physically, genetic studies have demonstrated most of these to be genetically related to one another, having ultimately originated from a common ancient Israelite population that underwent geographic branching and subsequent independent evolutions.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_ethnic_divisions
(click to show/hide)

Offline Allers

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2011, 12:44:54 am »
Does that mean Muslim is an ethnic group too since apparently religions are ethnic groups?
Ca$hville 615

Offline Opium.dk

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2011, 12:49:07 am »
Does that mean Muslim is an ethnic group too since apparently religions are ethnic groups?

If a chinese person converts to judaism, then he is a follower of the jewish faith but not a "jew" per se.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Allers

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2011, 12:55:48 am »
Thats what everyone else is?
Ca$hville 615

Offline Opium.dk

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2011, 12:57:58 am »
Thats what everyone else is?

You are still jewish even without believing the jewish faith.

This is offtopic and im done.

(click to show/hide)