Author Topic: Of about mistakes!  (Read 1986 times)

Offline STR_Ivan_Grozny

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Quidquid id est, timeo Danaos et dona ferentes!
    • View Profile
Of about mistakes!
« on: March 05, 2012, 04:55:07 pm »
+7
I was silent for a long time because of problems with the English language! But there is no power to tolerate this lawlessness!

Here you are discussing here thovin, and fix flaws can not then what is the meaning of what you do? Why do you want to ban people for their mistakes? For the random polls, maybe admin poll on the admin move to another team, when you start using polearm on a horse, even if the person does not beat her or anyone, but simply using your spelling to get to the battlefield, you can not fix catapults, ladders, construction materials disappearance of their arms in the box a
as well as weapons if it is not in the purchase of!

The absence of national rules on the admins and other languages ​​creates a huge misunderstanding between us, the players!
Apparently there is a difference between judging by your actions, if the intentional team kills (admin) ban the player for a month!
We have Ujin, but he told me that he had no more power!

Sincerely Yours - Google Translate.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 05:09:26 pm by STR_Ivan_Grozny »

Offline Thief

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: STR
  • Game nicks: STR_M3RliN
  • IRC nick: Fara
Re: Of mistakes!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 04:56:08 pm »
+2
Dear admins, at the expense of the Accident, when a large group of people banned from consisting in the same clan. I mean, we all tried to pass for one team in the siege, because we do not want to play against each other and reduce each other the experience gained from previous battles, we are sitting in teamspeak and get pleasure from the team play. Please give us back the right to play on servers that we realized our mistake and once again read the rules of the game on all servers in the future this does not happen again. Thank you for your attention. And another thing, why do we need clans, if you can not play regularly with friends and klanmate.
 I am STR_M3RliN.

Offline zDevilBox

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: zDevilBox
  • IRC nick: zDevilBox
Re: Of mistakes!
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 05:03:29 pm »
+1
Dear admins, at the expense of the Accident, when a large group of people banned from consisting in the same clan. I mean, we all tried to pass for one team in the siege, because we do not want to play against each other and reduce each other the experience gained from previous battles, we are sitting in teamspeak and get pleasure from the team play. Please give us back the right to play on servers that we realized our mistake and once again read the rules of the game on all servers in the future this does not happen again. Thank you for your attention. And another thing, why do we need clans, if you can not play regularly with friends and klanmate.
 I am STR_M3RliN.
It is exact
The winner of the Official cRPG 5v5 EU Tournament I

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
Re: Of about mistakes!
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 05:09:17 pm »
If this is about banning players for exploiting banner balance at the start of a map on siege then I think you guys know these rules already.

If you join a team, stay in that team.

Offline STR_Ivan_Grozny

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 05:11:58 pm »
+3
I'm not saying that the bans were not authorized, I'm talking about more global issues, we can not solve the problems with game ban people!  :idea:

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 06:39:54 pm »
there is no issue :) just because you dont like the rules doesnt mean your allowed to ignore them
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline STR_Ivan_Grozny

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2012, 09:15:11 am »
+1
You are wrong! The theme to the rules do not cover errors in the game ban players, and corrected the error!

Offline Jacko

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fffnanguard!
  • Game nicks: Jacko
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2012, 10:27:34 am »
There is an issue: People should not be able to teamswitch.

This issue is being looked in to, and possible other measurements as well. In the meantime, bans will he harsh.
Monkeys!

Offline Thief

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2012, 12:13:31 pm »
Admins, how do you give the right ban, not a warning? If you gave the ban after the second warning it would be understandable, but the ban without giving law to the Vedas and the word is not correct. We gave no warning! Do not say that it is forbidden!
Thank you that you have read! And why for one week? Why so many? We look forward to your response and revised these bans.

Offline Jacko

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fffnanguard!
  • Game nicks: Jacko
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2012, 03:12:51 pm »
You do not have to warn people.

In this case, you clearly knew what you were doing. You knew you were breaking the rules and you choose to disregard them. Earliest possible revise of the bans are on Friday.
Monkeys!

Offline Thief

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2012, 03:16:12 pm »
+2
We will be glad if you revise it. Thank you. In the future, this does not happen again.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2012, 03:41:43 pm »
We will be glad if you revise it. Thank you. In the future, this does not happen again.

This is "on topic" (i have to say that now every time i fucking post cos of so many fail warnings on my account).

When you say "In the future, this does not happen again." I just want to point out that as of yet, after countless bans, I don't see the (mainly russian/polish...sorry, that's just how it is) stopping this balance abusing shit.  Jacko, much credit for being one of the only admins who is really dishing out real punishments and as long as you keep doing so, I and the other law abiding citizens will keep reporting to you...it's a circle of trust which atm is working very well.  So STR dudes, I really find it hard to believe you won't do this again and well, there are people out there watching you guys and to finish, I quote Jacko:

'Everyone is doing it' is not a valid reason. The Autobalance is there for a reason. Avoiding it lessens the game experience, and hollows out the already fragile rule base we have. Do not be an Idiot.
Repeat offenders, when caught, will get a considerable harder punishment.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline STR_Ivan_Grozny

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2012, 06:33:48 am »
Who's what, and all of the nitty bath! (Russian proverb)

I'm talking about the problems of the game, that errors are eliminated and revised by banning players! I'm not saying that my lambs guys, I'm looking into the problem that the receiving bank, Vienna lizhit not only criminal, but also to those people who specifically reserves such errors in the program!

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2012, 04:39:57 pm »
Who's what, and all of the nitty bath! (Russian proverb)

I'm talking about the problems of the game, that errors are eliminated and revised by banning players! I'm not saying that my lambs guys, I'm looking into the problem that the receiving bank, Vienna lizhit not only criminal, but also to those people who specifically reserves such errors in the program!

Hey man, I have a small suggestion:

Might wanna try a different translator other than google, or PM one of the russian admins/well respected players to translate for you so we can get an understanding of what you are trying to say cos at the moment it's kind of hard, but i'd like to hear what you are saying bro  :wink:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2012, 01:20:48 am »
indeed. from what i can gather (and it is hard to understand those translations) I think they are saying it shouldnt be against the rules or isnt and the bans are wrong. Im not getting the impression that they think they did anything wrong :P
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk