Author Topic: Communist_KUTT banned. seriouly? what a response  (Read 273 times)

Offline Loupen

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Commm | Comm | Communist | Commmm | Priest_of_East
Communist_KUTT banned. seriouly? what a response
« on: March 05, 2012, 10:32:10 am »
I got banned for 7 days for "delaying". complaints of me delaying were given all day. wow people are so quick to bitch. i die right at the beginning of the round or i stay alive to the end and die quickly anywyas. I hardly delay.

This is the only response i got before my last thread was locked.

"You have been delaying all day.  Countless people have complained about you.  You even got kicked a few times.

Congrats also because you are my first ban ever.  I thought 7 days was harsh too but after reading your post it seems justified."

Seriously? And no, i was not delaying all day. 1.) i only played for a few hours i was playing anotherg ame most of the day. 2.) i died mostly at the beginning of rounds

I did delay a little, but not as much as alot of people who do delay.

7 days? that is WAY TOO HARSH thats crazy. I have never seen someone banned for 7 days for even team killing on purpose. Hell ppl tk me all the time on purpose when im not a peasant. never banned for 24 hours even.
cmon this is way too harsh. ppl delay and i never even complain. hell i dont even complain when ppl tk me. Why? cuz i know they wont get banned. BUT OF COURSE ME, who does almost nothing worthy of a 7 day ban, gets banned... for 7 DAYS.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Re: Communist_KUTT banned. seriouly? what a response
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 10:33:31 am »
Do not make multiple posts about the same ban.  Reply to the original thread if you have anything more to say.