Author Topic: Apologize fonction  (Read 3327 times)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Re: Apologize fonction
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2012, 11:20:43 pm »
It is... You know when your temmate and enemy are fighting, and my teammate in example moves to left, and I have straight visibility at the enemy, I unleash my awesome jarid, but all the sudden my teammate decides move back on right, infront of my flying awesome jarid.

Figure the rest.
Nearly pure thrower, HT infact, also got a bit of melee so my throwing wpf is even lower, I nearly never teamhit unless I'm extremely frustrated, have lost the will to play, and quit after the next few rounds.
You ain't supposed to throw at situations like that,there is one good spot to throw from when there is melee going on, that spot is directly to the side of your enemy, even this is a bit to risky and should only be used if they're somewhat staionary and aren't jumpy.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline AreTreble

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Aretes
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2012, 06:46:46 pm »
can we have this fonction, the same as report tw but for a fast sorry? pressing ''n'' is faster and reach same goal than a plain sorry

so yes or no? too lazy for poll +1 if yes -1 if no

Take the time to type out that you are sorry when you can.

If this were implemented I could see many people just spamming the button to save face rather than actually being sorry.

I could agree to a sorry button if it also involved sending a monetary restitution of 250-500 crpg gold to the victim.

Offline Herra Hakkarainen

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2012, 05:54:59 am »
Take the time to type out that you are sorry when you can.

If this were implemented I could see many people just spamming the button to save face rather than actually being sorry.

I could agree to a sorry button if it also involved sending a monetary restitution of 250-500 crpg gold to the victim.
When I teamwound by accident I just type "sorry" to avoid any problems. But in reality I'm not really sorry, It's a fucking video game and I don't give a shit if I wound/kill your virtual fucking character.

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2012, 06:36:17 am »
When I teamwound by accident I just type "sorry" to avoid any problems. But in reality I'm not really sorry, It's a fucking video game and I don't give a shit if I wound/kill your virtual fucking character.

I'm the opposite, I know how much of a pain it can be when a teammate hinders you by hitting you in the back or shooting you in the middle of the duel so I go out of the way to say sorry even if it isn't my fault. Of course there will always be people who press M and they almost always tend to be people who rush into battles and try to "steal" kills from other teammates.

The only acceptable pressing of the M is from multiple hits from the same person, or a cav bumping you and getting you killed.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Fartface

• Earl
  • Renown: 476
  • Infamy: 288
  • cRPG Player
  • Centurii
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deathcore,Djentcore,Deathmetal,Brutal,Slam
  • Game nicks: Growling,Grunting,Screaming,Squeeling
  • IRC nick: Fuck I love it.
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2012, 01:37:07 pm »
i was 30/12 pure thrower and i nearly never teamhit.
It's siege if your teammates are distracting an enemy just walk to the flag dont make useless throw that risk teamhits.
But you ofcource are killgreedy well .
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Radament

• King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • ☑Yes ☒No
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction
  • Game nicks: «Radament» «Miasma»
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2012, 01:46:00 pm »
Come on , there is the "Pay Atencion" quick voice and you don't want tha awesome female "I'm ecstrimly sowwy" ??!

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2012, 03:40:33 pm »
+3
I've personally reached the conclusion that this guy is a retard...
...anyone else got the same opinion?
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2012, 03:50:12 pm »
A "sorry" function would be retarded. What's the point then? If you can't even be bothered to type sorry, then obviously you aren't sorry.

You didn't give me time to apologize in today's strat battle.  :mad:
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 09:51:35 am by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2012, 05:17:50 pm »
I got the same impression.

He's also been repeatedly banned from EU and NA and getting close to essay ban. http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,27207.msg396139.html#msg396139
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2012, 06:25:40 pm »
i was 30/12 pure thrower and i nearly never teamhit.
It's siege if your teammates are distracting an enemy just walk to the flag dont make useless throw that risk teamhits.
But you ofcource are killgreedy well .
Because running to the flag like a homo is fun. This is a fucking video game and it's suppoused to be fun, I do whatever I feel is the most fun. And I enjoy most killing enemies, so I try to kill enemies whenever I get a chance, if my teammate is on the way I'll try not to hit him but if I do hit him, I don't really give a shit.

Offline Zerran

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Caita_KUTT, Fellys_KUTT
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2012, 06:46:15 pm »

Retard mixed with a whole lot of asshat, yes.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2012, 06:53:10 pm »
A "sorry" function would be retarded. What's the point then? If you can't even be bothered to type sorry, then obviously you aren't sorry.

lots of people get killed whilst typing how sorry they are,  happens to guys tking me regularaly.  guess this function would help,  and a real apology can still be typed when time is right. 
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2012, 06:57:03 pm »
Retard mixed with a whole lot of asshat, yes.
Actually I am indeed "retarded" if that's how you want to call it. There's disorder in my brains emotional side, however my logical brain side is bigger than average persons and my IQ is also higher than average persons.

Offline AreTreble

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Aretes
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2012, 07:06:29 pm »
Actually I am indeed "retarded" if that's how you want to call it. There's disorder in my brains emotional side, however my logical brain side is bigger than average persons and my IQ is also higher than average persons.
Based on the number of expletives in your typing, I would say your "emotional side" is a bit overactive.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2012, 07:36:45 pm »
+1

ah,  mate.  than you probably do understand that killing 5 friendlies whilst killing 10 enemies is highly annoying and not all to acceptable...
you might want to consider rethinking your throwing approach and your play style?
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!