Author Topic: NA_CRPG_1 Poll abuse  (Read 1988 times)

Offline vgamedude

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
NA_CRPG_1 Poll abuse
« on: March 04, 2012, 12:13:25 am »
I was on a server with HurleX another Invicti member and I'm playing xbow cav, I was the last person alive and they threatened to temp ban me and did pull up a poll, so I let them kill me even though it was only a few seconds after my teammates died. The next round I was just playing and Kutt said "here we go again" even though I already had a teammate alive. I was RIDING AND SHOOTING. Was not delaying and even so when the poll ban happened I had a teammate left! They also poll banned HurleX for arguing against them after I got banned.
1st log: http://steamcommunity.com/id/2795/screenshot/506892105062048977?tab=public
2nd log: http://steamcommunity.com/id/2795/screenshot/506892105062051882?tab=public
and yes I was pissed hahah.

P:S: There was only 5 or 6 people on the server.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
Re: NA_CRPG_1 Poll abuse
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 12:21:24 am »
You were asked to get off your horse and stop delaying for more than 2 minutes. If an admin had been present they would have kicked you. Which we tried. When you didn't stop, a poll ban went up by a player in the server and you were vote banned. Your teammate started talking and someone poll banned him.

The polls are there for this reason.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline vgamedude

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 12:25:46 am »
You were asked to get off your horse and stop delaying for more than 2 minutes. If an admin had been present they would have kicked you. Which we tried. When you didn't stop, a poll ban went up by a player in the server and you were vote banned. Your teammate started talking and someone poll banned him.

The polls are there for this reason.
No. I wasn't even alive for 20 seconds after my teammate died, also RIDING AND SHOOTING IS NOT DELAYING!

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 12:29:41 am »
I submitted poll to ban the first cav guy. We did harass him to get off his horse first round, but we did not threaten a ban. We did ask for admins to kick him but realized none were on. Next round he was mad because of some trash talking from players not myself, and then declared he would run away the entire round and not stop even if he was last alive. I submitted the poll to ban him for delaying. The end.

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 12:30:08 am »
The difference is, they actually fight. He ran around for 2 minutes at least and then said he wasn't going to stop doing it.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!

Offline vgamedude

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 12:34:41 am »
The difference is, they actually fight. He ran around for 2 minutes at least and then said he wasn't going to stop doing it.
No I was not running around for 2 minutes at least! Far less than that! You're exaggerating so much. Also when by threaten I meant pull up a ban poll, which you did. There was no way I should have got poll banned for this I did no delaying and I was riding and shooting. Why do you think when I said "fine I'll just let you kill me then" or whatever I died only a few seconds after! It's because I was right next to an enemy. I was not delaying.

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2012, 12:39:43 am »
I did not submit the poll until you said you were going to keep running. THe first round you got off the horse after delaying for an acceptable ammount of time. It was annoying but I wasn't gonna submit a poll. After Tanken trash talked you a bit, then you said you were going to keep running, and that is when I submitted the poll. To me that is admitting you are going to keep delaying.

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2012, 12:43:21 am »
It's pretty bad when a KUTT member and a Hospitaller Member both publicly agree on something. Reds and Greens do not get along, but Invicti, you were wrong this time and you know it otherwise you would not have talked so harshly in open chat nor would your clanmate.

You were delaying for over 2 minutes the first time, second time you just kept running around doing nothing. In the future, don't do it again, simple as that. And why would you give us a link to your screenshot page? If admins read the other 4 screenshots it's obvious you are a troll and take screenshots of you trolling other players. I.E. Screenshot #3.

Offline vgamedude

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2012, 12:44:14 am »
I did not submit the poll until you said you were going to keep running. THe first round you got off the horse after delaying for an acceptable ammount of time. It was annoying but I wasn't gonna submit a poll. After Tanken trash talked you a bit, then you said you were going to keep running, and that is when I submitted the poll. To me that is admitting you are going to keep delaying.
You do realize the logs I linked show that 2 polls were submitted? The logs show everything.

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2012, 12:45:35 am »
You do realize the logs I linked show that 2 polls were submitted? The logs show everything.

The logs also show you agreeing to not stop delaying and your teammate openly harassing other players.

Offline vgamedude

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2012, 12:47:51 am »
The logs also show you agreeing to not stop delaying and your teammate openly harassing other players.
No you are wrong the logs show me letting myself die the first time and me saying not to stop fighting the second time. IF I'm RIDING AND SHOOTING that's not delaying, and when I said that I meant I wouldn't let you all kill me without a fight the second time. ALSO when you banned me it was 2 on 2.

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2012, 12:49:22 am »
I didn't ban you, I voted no on your ban so GG there. Let me show you where I highlighted your logs to show you when you agreed to not stop delaying.

It wasn't until after you were threatened with a Poll Kick that you stopped. If that hadn't happened, you would have kept going.

Offline vgamedude

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2012, 12:51:18 am »
I didn't ban you, I voted no on your ban so GG there. Let me show you where I highlighted your logs to show you when you agreed to not stop delaying.

It wasn't until after you were threatened with a Poll Kick that you stopped. If that hadn't happened, you would have kept going.
You're damn right I would have kept going, simply me riding around and shooting IS NOT DELAYING how many times do I have to say it? I did nothing to warrant a ban and this is blatant poll abuse.

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2012, 12:52:49 am »
You were not even fighting vgame. Sorry, but you're in the wrong. You were riding around doing nothing on your horse therefore delaying AND leeching. Otherwise, you would not have been kicked by members comprised up of entirely different factions.

Offline vgamedude

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2012, 12:57:29 am »
You were not even fighting vgame. Sorry, but you're in the wrong. You were riding around doing nothing on your horse therefore delaying AND leeching. Otherwise, you would not have been kicked by members comprised up of entirely different factions.
There was Kutt members and then one hospitaller, big deal. Also yes I was fighting, I was shooting at Hurlex the whole time, which is why when I said fine I'll let you kill me, Hurlex killed me right afterwards.