Author Topic: Done catering the agi community yet?  (Read 2247 times)

Offline Cyclopsided

• Duke
  • Renown: 513
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Formerly "Marathon". #sluttiestAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Cyclopsided_of_Chaos, CYBD, Brunchlady
  • IRC nick: Cyclopsided
Re: Done catering the agi community yet?
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2012, 10:33:19 pm »
Also make it so that riding skill actually made you ride faster on the horses...right now it's basically negligible (and I'm not even sure if it makes a difference...if it does, it's basically non-existent).
oh nononononono, it makes you so much faster.
I simply need point at huey newton.
Also, I have declared myself #1 NA hybrid thrower
Formerly known as Marathon.
As an NA admin, I am the most laid back and concerned with the ~fun of the game~ above all other factors. I've also been super inactive since Summer 2012. University takes most of my time, but I still find some time to play when i can.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2012, 10:34:07 pm »

True, it does increase your riding speed and maneuver

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2012, 11:06:29 pm »

I'm 6 riding, I think he is 7? maybe 8?  if we're both riding a champ courser (which we do) he wouldn't catch up to me.  If he is a faster rider with having more riding skill you wouldn't notice it unless we were doing a 4 lap race around the map. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Konrax

• Count
  • Renown: 281
  • Infamy: 107
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Konrax of Chaos
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2012, 05:51:09 pm »
imho armour weights need to be halfed, and the wpf scale needs to return to the native scale.

That way strength builds won't be totally nerfed but agility will still be worthwhile, and also because of the smoothing out of armour weight values you won't get too many of those near naked super agi stackers.

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2012, 05:59:58 pm »
Being agi build with no backup on EU1 server looks like this:

1) spawn
2) since you're faster than almost everyone else you are among the first people to spot an enemy
3) get shot by either Agor (70% of your HP gone) or some random arrow (30% gone)
4) get couched by some mighty fine GK player who managed to come behind our whole team before most of us spawned
5) get in fight with one or two guys, hit them couple of times (they are STR heavy builds fully loomed) just to be stabbed from behind by their buddy pikemen which usually results in death
6) get into brawl with your comrades just to be hit by some friendly STR build who likes to kill his enemies by spamming blindly
7) get into fight just to be shot by friendly archer (if it's Zerobot1 it's usually friendly headshot which means death)
8) overwhelmed by enemy players (some smelly clan with 8 of them going after you, half having pikes) you decide to ru...retreat and then some mighty fine GK player spots you, you avoid his lance/couched lance but next time he just run over you which leaves you unprotected and those 8 fine clansmen have just arrived...

Agi builds are fun, if you wait till STR builds kill each other, cav numbers go down to reasonable levels and archers forget about you so you can ninja backstab them from behind.

For crowd fighting and teamplay heavy STR builds are always better.

really? ballanced build is the best... str build is for nuubs / agil build is for nuubs, only thing that is problematic is polestagger, wtich makes agil builds increadibly retarded 1vs1 and even more so in group combat since like most have noticed , having a piker hit somone in group combat will result in that person dieing since he ISNT ALLOWED to block.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login