Author Topic: DUSK in need of assistance, being attacked by some group named after red flowers  (Read 1800 times)

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
So once again, I have been attacked on a simple trade mission. No one seems to understand the cause of the Determined Underlings Seek Kingdom. We are but humble peasants trying to make our way in this world. This rag tag group known as the "Red Lotus" have no honor, attacking a simple group of peasants trying to gain money by selling the only goods at their disposal. Please assist us in defending our goods that we've put so much time and effort into.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline engurrand

• Psychopath
  • Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
  • Trifecta
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
give half your goods to red lotus, have them let you pass.

promise to make a return trip and give them 1/5 of your goods each time you pass through their lands....

You get safe passage.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
We are Sorry that you are our first "Victim", but still your "Clan" wants to build a kingdom, and so do we in these lands hope we can at least respect each other outside/inside the battlefield

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline engurrand

• Psychopath
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Trifecta
    • View Profile
We are Sorry that you are our first "Victim", but still your "Clan" wants to build a kingdom, and so do we in these lands hope we can at least respect each other outside/inside the battlefield

oh..

Crush these fools.

Where are they? i have 40 Destriers

Stupid liars claiming to be peasants..

Just another 99% vying for a 1% spot.
Crush them.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
Bro, I told you not to change your color. Anyhow I'll be there if my butt wakes up.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
We are new to Strategus and Calradia alike. This attack is nothing personal, but more of a scrimmage to get a feel for Strategus battle. You hold a large sum of goods and have a considerable army, I felt this would be a perfect opportunity to test what the Red Lotus clan is capable of in combat.

Again, I hope you won't take this too personal. Clans in our situation have little options in lands governed by massive alliances. We try to avoid and minimize our banditry against faction-less and defenseless players. You, however, are not faction-less or defenseless.

I wish you luck in this upcoming battle and I hope we can all have fun.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
    • View Profile
Yes, my rl buddy Rhalzo has a considerable faction of two people, without even a faction thread, and the other guy being some random who he doesn't even know the location! Surely will be a good fight if your gear is also pitchfork tier primarily :p

I suggest turn-taking honor duels to determine the outcome, for real fun.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
Yes, my rl buddy Rhalzo has a considerable faction of two people, without even a faction thread, and the other guy being some random who he doesn't even know the location! Surely will be a good fight if your gear is also pitchfork tier primarily :p

I suggest turn-taking honor duels to determine the outcome, for real fun.

I guess my "considerable" army of 81 will meet you on the fields with our vast supplies of green tunics and practice shields along with our cudgels and pitchforks. Maybe we'll even throw some rocks.

I'd be up for honor duels.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
For my entire Strategus experience, I have seen only too much, or too little. There are massive armies that could crush me and my entire clan in a single swoop, and there are single man armies that aimlessly infest the land with no real purpose or ambition.

Today I saw something different. I saw an 81 man army that was not unarmed and that carried something of value. I saw a faction that was not holding hands with half of the world. These were not peasants, they were soldiers. They were not poor, they were merchants. Today I was given the opportunity to play Strategus. I do not see the dishonor in this.

Tomorrow I hope to gain experience as a commander for the first time. Tomorrow the lotus blooms in a strong red.

I would suggest if you want protection, not to be under your own faction. Many factions/clans are against banditry, but it can not be called banditry when you carry your own banner in arms. You really have no business claiming to be a faction if you mean to just deny all that it means to be a faction at the first sign of danger.

I must admit I was surprised to apprehend 81 armed troops carrying the banner of DUSK only to find that they refuse any military responsibility and would rather attempt to convince me that I am dishonorable for ever engaging such helpless peasants.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
We do not refuse military responsibility, prepare to be met on the field of battle and strangled with excess cloth armors and rocks, while being poked by pitchforks and pummeled by cudgels.

My single (as I do not even know who the other member of my faction is, and as I expect no aid from them) man faction will stand strong, even if we are to be cut down by samurai with fancy words. Oy.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
    • View Profile
Our green tunics will blot out the SUN!

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
There are no simple trade missions. Just be glad you haven't been sold down the river styx just yet.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
I wish only to bring horse saddles to the children of Rebache, as to bring smiles to their faces. They are all tired of having to ride their horses without saddles and are quite sore.

Offline engurrand

• Psychopath
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Trifecta
    • View Profile
60 horses in my herd now, what?

hun hurr tu

You know what im saying....

Yeaa....

Offline Malaclypse

• King
    • View Profile
Somewhere around Rduna I think, between that and Tadsamesh/Tebandra.