Author Topic: weirdest issue ever  (Read 339 times)

Offline Varge

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
weirdest issue ever
« on: March 02, 2012, 05:22:18 pm »
Hi, im rather new to crpg, registering only a few day ago but i noticed something weird.

as i made my first account i followed evey step, getting the 4 digit code from a official server. altough i entered the code, it always said failed to login etc, so i decided to just get in a server and to the qmps to regain my password.

that server told me that i had to log in as kaminar/(4digits) so i did, but directly as i logged in i suddenly had 5 chars, of which 4 created by me, and another one (2 handed ninja).

it kinda left me wondering, so i didnt touch it. and yes, today i noticed that the ninja gear changed and that he had gained a lvl which means that me and someone else have the same accountand we can keep getting the password back trough the official servers, altough i did not change his, he has killed off all my characters.

knowing that the char is bound to your serial key, it would mean that that person has the same serial as me...

how to fix so i can play on my own?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 05:27:10 pm by Varge »

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: weirdest issue ever
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 05:36:55 pm »
If someone else has gotten hold of the serial key you're using, there's no way to redeem it. Your only choice if you want to keep playing cRPG is to buy a new key from a reputable vendor.
Don't.