Author Topic: Unity of the CHURCH  (Read 30585 times)

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
Re: Unity of the CHURCH
« Reply #270 on: March 29, 2012, 02:16:15 pm »
+1
Gurni: If you think that the moniquer fits you, reflect WHY you feel that way. I never called you anything :D

I didn't critisize the Gifs or the amazing artwork, infact all I have ever written about Kajia's art is that I am a big fan. I merely said WE arent cunts, if you assume that you ARE a cunt, work on that: why would you assume it? Do you feel that you behave in some morally reprehensible way? Do you doubt yourself, or is someone else negatively attacking you? You should not be so defensive, and then maybe you would spend less time being upset?

You said you wouldn't make gifs like that (which was just made for fun, not to mock you like you stated) because you aren't cunts. Simple logic says that the people making those gifs has to be cunts, according to your own post. Nordmen was the one who posted the gifs, I.E. reading your post makes it look like Nordmen = Cunts. Maybe you didn't mean that, but if you do it doesn't even matter. I just see no reason to be mad over some gifs that were made for fun.

The battles were fun (both defense and attack), the catapulting was fun, the reverse siege tower was fun and the gifs just added to the fun. Strategus should be fun and the parts that goes with it should add to the fun, not deteriorate it. Try to see the humorous side of the gifs, like we saw the humorous side of the siege tower. Will make it all so much better :)
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline bredeus

• Earl
  • Renown: 392
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • there must be Peace
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templars since 1096 AD
  • Game nicks: Templar_Brede
  • IRC nick: Brede
« Reply #271 on: March 29, 2012, 02:23:50 pm »
So how about saing sorry for calling others idiots and get back to the "roleplaying"

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 29, 2012, 02:28:58 pm »
You dont seem to have understood, so Ill write it again:

1/ Dont take offence, we are all playing for fun. Im sorry if you got mad at anything, but words shouldnt hurt you.

2/ Im never going to be mad about ANYTHING in the game: read point 1: I always have fun, dont take offence, or get mad, cause I'm not here for anything but good times.

3/ Chillax man: no matter WHAT someones types on teh internetz, it cannot hurt you. Or me. I think we both ruffled each others feathers, or w/e, so lets both ramp down and leave this thread to Harpag and his insane rp.

So how about saing sorry for calling others idiots and get back to the "roleplaying"

Beat me to it.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 02:30:21 pm by BlindGuy »
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #273 on: March 29, 2012, 02:37:20 pm »
You dont seem to have understood, so Ill write it again:

1/ Dont take offence, we are all playing for fun. Im sorry if you got mad at anything, but words shouldnt hurt you.

2/ Im never going to be mad about ANYTHING in the game: read point 1: I always have fun, dont take offence, or get mad, cause I'm not here for anything but good times.

3/ Chillax man: no matter WHAT someones types on teh internetz, it cannot hurt you. Or me. I think we both ruffled each others feathers, or w/e, so lets both ramp down and leave this thread to Harpag and his insane rp.

Beat me to it.

:lol:

This just proves the first thing I said about you. You get mad about some funny gifs, calling people cunts and all. I try to tell people to ignore your post and rather see the positives and the humorous sides of the battle whatever side you've been on. Yes, I called you an idiot, but that was originally just for people to avoid your negative attitude in the first post (Yes, we've both ruined that already)and rather focus on the positives. Then comes the gold itself, the mad human being accuses me of being mad. You're a sad guy, aren't you?

I almost wasted precious time thinking that you could improve, but you certainly didn't let me do that. Thanks. :)
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 29, 2012, 02:57:17 pm »
LOL! I typed some words, which caused an emotional reaction from you, to the point that you felt you had to attack me personally: Since then I have been trying to offer a conflict resolution avenue by writing: Hey, I didnt mean you, dont get offended, lets chill out. EVEN while being offered a speedy way of saving face, you continue to attack. ONCE more I will write (Not SAY, because this is text you read and write it):

There is no way to produce a negative reaction from me.

At no point will I ever be "Mad" as you put it. I assume you mean upset or angry, because the likelyhood of .gifs or artwork derived from a game producing mental instability in anyone is rather slim. Please correct me if you actually mean "mad", although I doubt my own sanity on a daily basis enough to confirm its existance.

As to "Improve"...not really sure what you meant by that: I should improve what exactly? My conflict resolution skills are second to very few people's... Maybe improve my wording, to expedite your understanding of my opinion? Already I try to take time to explain at a level I feel you might understand, so you cannot have meant that... I'm at a loss to the improvement I could make, so I'm going to conclude that it was nothing more than another childish attemp to attack me, and as such I will brush it off along with your other attempts.

Now, please, calm yourself down, you got upset by assuming you were being attacked without putting much thought into it, so take a deep breath and a step back, and see that you have nothing to prove here and are only wasting your time arguing with someone who really isn't going to be affected by anything you say.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 02:58:23 pm by BlindGuy »
I don't know enough

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 29, 2012, 03:14:39 pm »
+1
How strange that I also got the impression he was implying the Nords were cunts?
Grasping at straws BlindGuy.

Unless you have little more than a cursory understanding of the English language of course.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #276 on: March 29, 2012, 03:21:07 pm »
Ah I found the discussion point you wanted! You wanted to see who would notice you put 'your' instead of 'you're' which would be grammatically correct!  :mrgreen: I win!
Curses!

Here's your reward, the mysterious bag.
(click to show/hide)
COME ON MAN! OPEN THE BOX! I'm so excited about what could be in it :D
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Tomas_of_Miles

• Count
  • Renown: 263
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rusty mercenary siege engineer
  • Game nicks: Something with Tomas in it
« Reply #277 on: March 29, 2012, 03:33:03 pm »
+1
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 04:14:41 pm by Tomas_of_Miles »
Professional poop cleaner

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #278 on: March 29, 2012, 04:13:55 pm »
man since the first time i saw blindguy type in a thread i was active in i already concluded he was an idiot, he constantly trolls, then when put on spot denies everything like a child cought doing something wrong, its obvious, and hammering on the fact that you have the right to an oppinion is totaly irrelivent, your oppinion is being discussed because you had the right to it in the first place. but evenso we still take the time to awnser you and converse instead of totally ignoring you, because we are not total cunts, and eventhow if there is some friction in this community sometimes , alot of the ''maturerererere'' people , realise that we are all in this strat/crpg buisniness together eventually, we need eachother for strat to be more fun, and thats why we do mock eachother but not with a punctuating meanness, but with a hint of fun and humor. on the otherhand thow if you decide to be a troll, and constantly dissaprove of enything contradicting what you think or say, and draw childish conclusions constantly, expect to have a bad time.
see you on the battlefield.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 29, 2012, 04:14:18 pm »

Grasping at straws BlindGuy.

From the Free Dictionary (If you find a definition to contradict this, please lemme know)
grasping at straws also clutching at straws
1. trying to find some way to succeed when nothing you choose is likely to work

So, I'm going to extend you the same favour, and assume you also have more than a passing udnerstanding of English. Therefor I am driven to ask, despite it not especially interesting me: What exactly am I grasping at straws FOR? Do I have anything to gain, win or succeed at? Not as I see it. I am merely passing some hours, waiting for lunchtime, winding and unwinding people on a forum for my own amusement, like some macabre clockwork toy. This is probably immoral of me, but I'm sure my actions in the past give me kharmic credit so I doubt I will be driven over by a bus on my way to lunch, allowing for the fact, of course, that I look both ways before crossing the street.

Now, I commend you for your honesty, but must also ask: Why do you think Nords are cunts? I wrote some words, open to interpretation, akin to fishing. You are now the second to take the bait, and assume the worst: Thats a reflection of your psyche, and I feel I have to add; why oh why do you have a question mark at the end of:

How strange that I also got the impression he was implying the Nords were cunts?

Cause its not a question really, is it? No matter how you read it, it's a statement. And once more, I cant help what you think about the nords, can I?

...expect to have a bad time.
see you on the battlefield.

You seem to be under some misunderstanding: I dont deny what is written above, calling me childish wont change that. Trying to insult me or offend me won't work either. If you cannot see the irony to what you have typed, then I guess you are not one of the "maturerererere" people... I joke around for a good time too, and again I will remind you: We all have different  sensibilities. Mine, I don't know for sure, but I cannot imagine anything you could write to offend them. Please remember, I don't know you, I don't know anything about your life outside of crpg and this forum, and thats a two way street. BUT PLEASE: don't take anything written here to heart, and don't let it affect you, but keep in mind that whatever you conclude from reading what I write, that is entirely up to you, dont let it give you a "bad time" just as no matter what is written about/to me will also not ever give a "bad time".

...he constantly trolls...

Find me a place I have written anything that is with mock stupidity to provoke an emotional response outside of this thread? Is this because I undermine you rage thread about archery? :D
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 04:30:06 pm by BlindGuy »
I don't know enough

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #280 on: March 29, 2012, 04:22:40 pm »
this post just now is you grasping at straws, its you trying to explain yourself and put things in perspective for us , but in trying this you are only proving our points more and more...

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 29, 2012, 04:32:51 pm »
this post just now is you grasping at straws, its you trying to explain yourself and put things in perspective for us , but in trying this you are only proving our points more and more...

Not really, cause ultimatly, I have nothing to prove and your opinion of me doesnt have an affect on me, but I am bored and my lunchdate is late, and I have to do SOMETHING in that time, since there is only football and Loose Women on the tv.
I don't know enough

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • QQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 29, 2012, 04:42:24 pm »

see what i did there

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #283 on: March 29, 2012, 05:08:59 pm »
Well in Blindguys defence Nords are pompous cunts with an over inflated self importance issue and/or ego.

There i said it! SUE ME

P.S.

(click to show/hide)

P.P.S.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 05:10:24 pm by Fluffy_Muffin »
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 29, 2012, 06:14:48 pm »
Now that both truths are out can we all just get along?

No, we cannot, the horse is dead but the whip is still intact, keep flogging!  :mrgreen:
I don't know enough